Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belarus is a friendly country for cryptocurrencies !  (Read 243 times)
winstonchurchillwar (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

Belarus was placed at the top of the list, including because the country has zero tax on cryptocurrencies until 2023, the study explains.
What countries do you know that support cryptocurrency ?
rasulibragimavic

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Nowadays, quite a lot of countries support cryptocurrency. I heard about Japan, America , Czech Republic , Singapore , Canada , Denmark , Germany , Sweden , Austria , Australia, UK.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

its happening around the world. thats a great thing for crypto. i think all countries like to be friendly with crypto but some countries have some doubt about it. so thats why they delay and put more regulations. anyway future of crypto is bright

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Belarus was placed at the top of the list, including because the country has zero tax on cryptocurrencies until 2023, the study explains.

More and more countries have accepted cryptocurrency and many start-up companies in their country are using blockchain and cryptocurrency to develope and build the project. I feel very happy when hear news like this, this thing shows that this market is increasingly growing

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

As I know, the countries that support Cryptocurrency are South Korea, Japan and maybe there also another country which I have not mentioned yet. That is a good thing for Cryptocurrency itself. Hope this good thing will happen in other countries.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Japan, America , Czech Republic , Singapore , Canada , Denmark , Germany , Sweden , Austria , Australia, UK.

From all these countries only Japan and Australia support crypto currencies, in the remaining countries Governments just allowed using cryptos as payment instruments and assets. Malta and Swiss support the development of crypto currencies too, btw. 

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

As I know, the countries that support Cryptocurrency are South Korea, Japan and maybe there also another country which I have not mentioned yet. That is a good thing for Cryptocurrency itself. Hope this good thing will happen in other countries.

Japan is the first and the leader country in term of cryptocurrency supporter, but south korea ? they are not.
Till this day, they are still banning an ICO, look at this ; https://www.ccn.com/south-korea-remains-firm-on-ico-ban-despite-calls-for-legality-for-now/

seems like you guys forgot about Malta, a lot of exchanges are moving to that place like Binance and other and more exchanges are planing to move that place too.
you can read it here ; https://www.ccn.com/another-top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-plots-move-to-maltas-blockchain-island/

let's hope it keeps going on, so goverments can regulate it and support it fully.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

Can you see proof of this statement?? Did Belarus accept cryptocurrencies?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Liking the sound of zero tax on crypto, i'm surprised that more crypto companies have not set up shop in Belarus. If i was a whale i'd transfer some assets there and open a bank account, would certainly spend some time there as well

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

It does not matter if they have zero tax on cryptocurrencies, do they have legal infrastructure, regulations for crypto? no. then we can't know if it is good country for crypto. Lots of uncertainty...
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

I think the cryptocurrency is inevitable even if the country don't allow the citizen to take part in it through the internet ban , there is always a way out like VPN and I still believe soon they would also rethink and adopt it if they are seeing the advantage , most are against cos they could not control it .
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

I think most countries are not fighting against cryptocurrencies, but they are still very slowly spreading in people's minds. Belarus has not introduced a tax on cryptocurrency and this is good. True, cryptocurrencies were created in order that no one could control them and that there were no attempts at taxation.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Many countries are now seriously thinking to become pro crypto countries some have already declared it like belarus, switzerland, singapore etc, not only it opens doors for innovation in technology but also your country can become home to multi billion dollar upcoming tech and businesses, so i think many more countries will soon follow this trend.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Fredsaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Apart from some countries with taboos around crypto, almost all financially happening countries are being involved in crypto. Even the countries with misconception are now trying to launch crypto allying rules. So crypto might be the coin of future.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Aside from Belarus, there is Japan and Australia which as far as i know supports cryptocurrency and hopefully other countries follow their footstep.

Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

Currently a lot of countries support cryptocurrency. I think all countries like to be friendly with crypto but some countries have some doubt about it. But future of crypto is bright anyway.
Jadyn Arroyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

A lot of countries are moving towards the acceptation of Cryptocurrency. Japan, Belarus and Australia have already accepted it. It a good sign that the crypto market is growing like this.
winstonchurchillwar (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

Can you see proof of this statement?? Did Belarus accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, I am a citizen of the Republic of Belarus and I say this with confidence. Our President told al on the news, and there's a law to back it up.
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

As more become aware of cryptocurrency we can hope to see support for it from various countries as there are a lot of countries that do support crypto in a positive way and we can hope to see further increase of this kind of support from more countries.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

I will not tell you how well in other countries. I will say that in Belarus, the old Man is doing everything right. I have visited many countries but have never seen such a clean and caring management in the neighboring countries. The old man in Belarus has chosen the right way respect him. I'm assuming that a citizen of Russia.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: