Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Embleema, the patient blockchain | Product ready✅/Big Pharma Partnerships✅  (Read 888 times)
slarxe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Great stuff. What pharma partnerships do you have running?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

/!/ ANNOUNCEMENT /!/

We are excited to announce a new partnership very soon with a major healthcare company  Wink !

More informations soon !
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Great stuff. What pharma partnerships do you have running?

For the moment we have signed a partnership with Laboratoires Pierre Fabre, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in Europe ! And we will soon announce another partnership  Wink

Stay tuned slarxe !
slarxe

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Great conference. So if I put my health records on patientTruth, it's a truly decentralized health record, and I actually own my data?
slarxe

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

HI, interesting article on Bloomberg on Embleema: https://www.bna.com/whats-health-data-n57982093404/
Looks like the company is gaining traction.
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 10:33:10 AM by Embleema

Great conference. So if I put my health records on patientTruth, it's a truly decentralized health record, and I actually own my data?

Yes and soon we will create a marketplace where these datas will be trade between you and pharmaceuticals companies for example.

Our actual and future partnerships with medical company are very important because they will create the demand on our marketplace, soon you will be able to offer this health record to them and get money from it Smiley
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

HI, interesting article on Bloomberg on Embleema: https://www.bna.com/whats-health-data-n57982093404/
Looks like the company is gaining traction.

Thank's for this article  Smiley
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Here is our Telegram : https://t.me/embleema Join us !  Smiley
Gordoonaik

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Nice project, nice partnership,  looks quite promising.
gonna follow your update !
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

/!/ We have published an update about our work here /!/

More news are coming soon ! 🚀
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Nice project, nice partnership,  looks quite promising.
gonna follow your update !

Thank you !   Smiley
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Today, while our CEO Robert Chu and our CPO Nicolas Schmidt will share their expertise
 at IEEE Standards Association "#Blockchain for Clinical Trials" seminar in Glascow, our Manager Vincent
 Galand will debate about #health #data value & ownership in Amiens with Anca Petre, founder of 23 Consulting,
Françoise Benon, President of Patient Advocacy Group France AVC (stroke), Isabelle Hilali, General Manager of CRI
and beatrice Falise Mirat of Care Insight !

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

I am interested to observe various updates in this project. there are constantly various positive changes. I think, this is a good indicator of project quality.
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I am interested to observe various updates in this project. there are constantly various positive changes. I think, this is a good indicator of project quality.

We try our best to be as much transparent as possible  Smiley

Our community deserve that  Wink !
sparganose

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Do patients really want this responsibility? Someone asked the question? Is the blockchain accessible to the father or mother who wants to manage the health of his children? To the senior (the main user of the health care system)?
Embleema (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Do patients really want this responsibility? Someone asked the question? Is the blockchain accessible to the father or mother who wants to manage the health of his children? To the senior (the main user of the health care system)?

Not all patients want the responsibility of their health data. But we focus on patients with rare diseases and unmet medical needs. Working with advocacy groups such as cysticfibrosis.com, we surveyed their users. 98% want to own their data and share it along their own terms. More than half are interested in receiving compensation.
The PatientTruth app is also accesible to caregivers (e.g., parents) and anyone who the patient chooses to share his data with (e.g., doctor) with consent built-in the blockchain
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

I've been researching more about Embleema Project, Its products and the Target market, As a person who is interested in Blockchain and Understands the Important of Big Data, I like what Embleema is doing. In the current modern world, the health industry has produced more data that can only be possible to be tapped in a decentralized environment, ethically. Currently, this market has been commercialized and the users exploited with their data being used without their consent, I believe with the use of blockchain technology - Embleema will change the game.

Opportunities of Big Data in the Pharmeceutical Industry will be a factor in the implementation of Embleema project, With this data being in demand by drugs manufucturers due to the personalization aspects of drugs manufucturing and improvments based on geneitc make-ups, environemtns and patients lifestsyles. If you read about the future of precision medicine ->[Why the Future of Precision Medicine Needs Your Help](http://www.futureofpersonalhealth.com/advocacy/why-the-future-of-precision-medicine-needs-your-help) you will understand why i believe why Embleema is a noble project that will improve the future of drugs manufacturing by eliminating generic one-drug-fits-all.

Good luck to the team and will be following this project closely.
cryptolab111

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 63.67 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of Embleema (RWE).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
slarxe

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Thanks ! Is this one of those pay for rating website?

Alexis
slarxe

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Hi, awesome news about your new pharma partnership with Servier-Shire ! It looks like you guys are actually doing something real.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181204005127/en/Servier-Joins-Embleemas-Blockchain-Health-Consortium-Launch
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: