Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17322 times)
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

There are many projects built every day according to the different ideas of each person, but it is important to build in order, who builds who is guaranteed or not you have to find. Understand that project then join the bonus campaign to minimize the risk

cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

I don't think you have much chance in signature bounties because your rank is Jr , even with a member rank I don't get to some of the good bounties , I suggest you put you forces on youtube bounties .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

for potential offers and will guarantee the price, of course I will answer that the project I am following is a potential project. This is specifically for signature project participants. follow the project I'm following. to find a good signature project,
1. I will look at the manager and the project team. and the percentage given to signature participants.

CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

I've been across to this thread and to be honest is a good overview of bounty campaigns THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES ☀️
It's the same as the overview of the signature campaigns that pay in bitcoin but when we see how many bounties are there then we should really be lucky to choose the right one because there are a lot of options.
for now tvplus006 does not provide a list of the latest bounty programs for free. he only gives the list to those who are willing to pay $5 to access the page. more info can click the following link http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
baolam1509

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Research, research, research and research
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh
If you want to participate in signature fund a great campaign project first before you participate so it will not gone your efforts.  Find a good project with great team and great product so you know that the campaign you participated is good.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh
If you want to participate in signature fund a great campaign project first before you participate so it will not go your efforts.  Find a good project with a great team and great product so you know that the campaign you participated is good.

Yes, you are right we need to choose the right project for getting paid, some people can't even raise enough money in crowdsale. This makes them many people afraid to join the bounty campaign, once we get some experience we will choose the right project for getting paid.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

If you want to participate in signature fund a great campaign project first before you participate so it will not go your efforts.  Find a good project with a great team and great product so you know that the campaign you participated is good.

Yes, you are right we need to choose the right project for getting paid, some people can't even raise enough money in crowdsale. This makes them many people afraid to join the bounty campaign, once we get some experience we will choose the right project for getting paid.

This guy is no longer looking for a signature campaign. He wrote above that now he himself is the creator of the project and such a campaign. I think now he has figured out how to do it.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Frankly with a Jr rank I don't think you would have much chance and even if you get accept in one of them , you wouldn't get pay much , I would suggest you to join in article bounties or youtube bounties , much easier than getting high rank in here .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I will tell you so if you are a beginner, then on this forum you can find all the relevant information about active bounty and choose a project from them, but I want to draw your attention to the fact that there are other services where you can find suitable bounty companies
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:37:26 PM

Thank you, everyone, for your input. It will be great guidance for our own project where we will have a bounty programme for Signature bounty hunters.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:57:46 PM

Thank you, everyone, for your input. It will be great guidance for our own project where we will have a bounty programme for Signature bounty hunters.
are you, one of the project manager teams ...?
or do you have an idea to create a cryptocurrency project ...?
and if that is true I suggest that you create a signature campaign with BTC payments because you will get highly dedicated and active forum members,

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:50:10 AM

and if that is true I suggest that you create a signature campaign with BTC payments because you will get highly dedicated and active forum members,

Running a campaign that pays in btc cant guarantee him a  dedicated and active forum members/posters because i already witnessed alot of campaigns that pays in btc but most of the participants are still inactive or awol . some maybe busy and some are transferring or jumping from one campaign to another  . it also depend on its rules  . if he will put stricker rules  , theres a chance that quality members will apply and will do their best to work towards them  .
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:12:16 PM

Hi Ojengonggu!

Yes, I am part of the team that develops an ICO project. It is 99% done and we are about to publish it. We thought about paying the signature bounty hunters with BTC or ETH, but decided to go with our utility tokens instead. We are more interested in getting our token in the hands of the people for various usage purposes. Additionally, this way we want to form a stronger connection with our supporters to learn more about our project and involve themselves in its development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: