Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHunting and Airdrops?  (Read 513 times)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

okay so yes i am an older member on this forum.  but im here to just browse and ask questions.  thus never did any bounty hunting or anything like that which is why i ask.

so those of you doing these bountyhunting... how many hours do you do a month?  how much can one expect to earn a month doing this say 40 hours a week?  can you even do that many hours?

There are a lot of nuances on which your earnings will depend. If you participate in bounty campaigns of social networks, such as facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin, etc., then I can tell you that earnings here are very low because of the big competition, and they take a lot of time. 20 hours a week is enough for you to participate in 15-30 bounty. I would advise you immediately to start the development of the telegrams of the channel, YouTube channel, Bitcointalk account, blogs (medium, steemit and other). There, earnings are much higher. Later on, as you go through your bounty campaigns, you will gain a lot of experience and it will be easier for you.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
there are sonmany great thong on this business that ypu can do but actually you choose these ones why why do you think they are the best
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

Honestly I think with your rank you'll know more but as it is  that you seem novice, there are bunches of activities you can do on cryptocurrency with which you can earn income such as bounty campaign and airdrop, bounty campaign varies from signature campaign whereby you wear signature of your rank and promote ICOs by posting on bitcointalk to social media campaign whereby you share and like posts on facebook and twitter etc. Airdrops is more or less a free means of getting tokens by filling forms and joining telegram group.. The income you get from both bounty and airdrop depends on how much time devoted and yes you can get scammed by participating in fake ICOs, they just raise money and disappear or some con artist get your private keys because you're novice and unsuspecting then steal all what you have in your wallet
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

The point is how to relate to this. if you hope not to work and get money only from this - it is not possible!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Bounty hunting  is to do some work for the ico on social media and get rewards in the forms of token,when the project compaign is underway,before it airdrops r  also flown into the market to popularise the projcet .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

You need to start joining bounties and airdrops buddy. You can earn really good money if you have free time and if you want to join in that space.
You need to try these. You will like it. and i hope you will some money .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

You need to start joining bounties and airdrops buddy. You can earn really good money if you have free time and if you want to join in that space.
currently joining bounty participants and airdrops are useless and only a waste of time, the bounty hunters need a very long time to conduct a campaign and we don't get paid properly, because the price of tokens that fall far below the ICO price
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

currently joining bounty participants and airdrops are useless and only a waste of time, the bounty hunters need a very long time to conduct a campaign and we don't get paid properly, because the price of tokens that fall far below the ICO price
Though it is hard to expect that we could gain good reward on bounty we still believe that we join good project that really worth. We won't stop finding and join bounty campaign because it is our choice. I rather do bounty campaigns than in airdrops because there you do not if you really earn and your account sometimes become unsecured.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
Doing a bounty hunting doesn't ask yo to use any of your coins stored in your wallet, but instead you will get coins if you could finish the task requested from the bounty. And for the airdrop, it will be simpler, usually we just need to register and then we'll get some coins for free.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Bounty or airdrops don't need any money to start, but there are some requirements, like you need to own social media accounts,or you need to do make video ,the main idea is to help the developers to add their project, the amount of the reward is depending the coin after it's being listed in exchanges, and many bounty Hunter only want the profit, they don't want to invest,so they will sell as soon as they got the chance

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

It all depends on the seriousness of someone in participating in the bounty program and in the Airdrop program. Especially using free time to make money. I think, as a person who is active in crypto, it is very good if you are willing to share information to those who have free time but do not know the activity we are following (cryptocurrency), especially the bounty and airdrop.

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

It's work. Or rather part-time work. You participate in bounty companies, helping ICO projects and receive payment from them in the form of tokens, and then change them to Ethereum.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

I think the only money you have to spend in both things is the transaction fees you need. You don't have to pay the managers or the owners of the campaign just to join the campaign. And yes, you can do social media campaigns for extra money. You'll get a lot if you're lucky with the campaign you have joined.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

You as a full member was suppose to know about all this you are asking

Now I am confused on who you are, how did you become a full member? Because this is the part I am confused about

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

Participating in Bounty and Airdrop do not required any BTC/ETH or any other payment.

You have to do small tasks and you will get tokens/coins.

If someone is asking for BTC/ETH or any other coin to withdraw bounty/airdrop then exit immediately and consider it scam.
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

bounty hunting and airdrops are perhaps a more effective way to increase awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. In today's age, there are thousands of different cryptocurrency and contests in the spotlight.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

Bounty hunting and airdrops have been around for so long but the sad thing is, it is not as profitable as it was the past years. Some people made thousands of $$$ easily before where as of now, you can hardly make a hundred $.
Anyways, there's a sub forum called "Altcoins" and under it "Bounties" you could take some threads there and learn the explanation of Bounty for yourself. It is hard to explain how much you can earn, can't even say how to do it, but the all bounty means, they give you some tasks to make in exchange for their "crypto" (which means no value yet) or they pay you in ETH / BTC.

Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

Bounty and airdrop are not profitable this year 2018 last year 2017 put are making thousand dollar but is not easy to make hundred this 2018 this year 2018 remain 2 month what will happen

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

it depends mate if the token from airdop already has value. Because sometimes there's is no value and need to hold for long time before to sell ., and sometimes even it already has value mostly is keep holding especially if the team behind is good and experts wherein for sure the token value will grow more in the future .
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

I am quite confused right now. So what you are saying is that the cryptos are still giving airdrops? I would like to know where and how can I join. In my opinion and based on my experiences, airdrops now are a waste of time, why? Because you will spend a few minutes on some project that will give you worthless tokens or coins after spending many hours finding ways to monetize those coins and tokens. So I stopped doing it after I cannot sell my earnings. They are digital coin bags stored in my computer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: