Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHunting and Airdrops?  (Read 513 times)
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

no problem if bountyhunting and airdrop. we can use the funds we get from the second to start trading.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Just to give you an idea. Airdrops works in different ways like earning their coins thru referral,  answering some surveys or even downloading their apps to have reward tokens from their airdrops. And about bountyhunters, social media, youtube and content maker and signature campaigns are some ways to earn tokens. Hope it helps.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Nobody can say that to you because every project has different timelines, some bounties takes forever to hit the exchanges and convert it to eth or btc, while other projects can hit the exchanges in weeks.

I have a question in my mind, what affects the project to take so long for their bounties and even last so long that we can't further wait for it? I joined campaigns and it is so long to distribute the token and exchange it. Maybe there is a reason behind it that is comprehensive and acceptable.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

Airdrops already gone how faucets in the past.
Bounty campaigns is good for start earnings for peoples who dont have moneys to investments or try test himself in this new field

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?
no offense
The tokens from Airdrop will only become a pile of worthless rubbish in my metamask wallet, I have to sell them immediately if there is a place to exchange
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 

You can participate without owning any BTC or alts. All that you need is an address (often ETH) to which rewards can be sent. Airdrops and bounties are basically the team behind a new coin seeking someone to advertise their product. For bounties in particular there will generally be some minimum criterion to ensure the coin gets sufficient publicity, e.g. a certain minimum rank on here for sig campaign, or x number of followers for a twitter campaign, plus you then need to make a certain number of posts per week.
As for scams - some airdrops want KYC information, so it is easy for scammers to pick up valuable personal details with a fake airdrop, also sometimes a coin fails to hit softcap, which means the project can't go ahead, so bounties/airdrops become worthless - not a scam as such, just an unfortunate outcome.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 

You work on the bounty or airdrop depending on you, can not be measured with others, because everyone has a different time, like I only spend about 1-2 hours per day and you are right that airdrop and bounty can give you additional income, but it requires a long process, because before getting paid you have to do work first and a matter of scam, example like the bounty does not get payment even though the ICO has been completed and successful.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

Perhaps it already been said before, perhaps i'll just say it again, Bounty hunter would be  doing some task requested by a project that are opening a bounty program in order to promote their project, and after the bounty ended, the participant will get a reward for doing their task.
And for Airdrop, there are some free coins that will be given to the participant after finishing specific task, i.e. Joining the project telegram group, following their twitter account or many other thing, as requested.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Airdrops are a means of reward, which requires little time, but most are SCAMs or will bring a reward that means nothing. For bounties you have to spend more time to accomplish tasks, but the rewards are much better. I am a little shocked that you have the Full Member rank on the forum and you have not yet experienced the bounty campaigns. You do not have to hold bitcoin to participate in any campaign, be it bounty or airdrop. Whoever gave you this information has tricked you. You only have to meet certain eligibility conditions, according to the campaign you are applying to.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

Yes, you heard it and confirmed that you can earn money through rewards out of doing on facebook, twitter, and telegram by sending an official links which is a way of process of endorsing or promoting a product. Likewise in a forms of wallet you should be aware of it from phishing site to prevent from scam or hacked account by looking at the legit website.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

Now participating in bounty campaigns is more like participation in a lottery than on a regular income. I received my last salary in May, and from June to October I worked for free. If you have an extra 2-3 hours a day, you can try, but now is not the best time to earn money from bounty.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

You don't need any money to start earning on bounties and airdrop. Your rank is more than enough to earn better rewards in bounties. I don't recommend airdropped ICOs though because they will just end up as a display in your wallet. You will only get scammed if you invest in shady ICOs but in bounties, only your effort can be in vain.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

Personally for me I don't participate in airdrop campaign, because raising ref for good profit is quit difficult, but bounty is ok if you got enough social influence, you can make good money from signature or translation campaign if you good at that.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Both bounty campaign and airdrop can be used to gain free coins, All we have to do is that we should perform anything requested in the rules of the bounty or airdrop. After everything done, we'll get our reward based on our achievement
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Yes, now neither the generosity nor the airdrop no longer bring the profits that they brought earlier, now it is a penny, which is not even enough for a couple of packs of cigarettes

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

It is a hard earned money nowdays. Most airdrops are not worth it, and the same is with the bounties. Very few of them will yield in a good return for the time invested.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income?  

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked?  
Now participating in bounty campaigns is more like participation in a lottery than on a regular income. I received my last salary in May, and from June to October I worked for free. If you have an extra 2-3 hours a day, you can try, but now is not the best time to earn money from bounty.

Haha why do you think you are working free when promoting the ICO project. Since you have joined the bounty, you have determined that you are doing to receive token cards from the project without having to invest money on them. Of course bounty is now quite difficult and often encounters the non-payment
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

You do not have to own coins to participate in them, you just have to have accounts that you can promote the coins on. Bounty hunting and airdrops are basically just choosing to market the coin of a project and in the end they pay you with some of their coins. People sell because they are moving to a better project which they are sure of as new coins have a tendency to plummet in value after some time
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Bounty hunting and airdrops are good if you are luckily joined in a good bounty program, there is a risk in joining on that. Bounty hunting needs deep research before you engage and participate in their bounty program. Airdrops nowadays are just like shit it is almost nonsense and no value at all. For me, it is wasting time to participate in airdrop that just too many tasks before you comply.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Yep, you can sell your airdrop/bounty tokens into btc when your token listed on any btc market.
And the value of different campaign is different, based on how successful the project is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: