Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHunting and Airdrops?  (Read 513 times)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
So far I have participated in bounty activities or airdrop activities. Their project tokens are authentic and reliable, and there are no false ingredients.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

So i heard a lot about these terms but confused exactly what these mean.  So basically if you own any btc or any altcoin, you could participate in these?  So basically it requires very little money or does it require no money at all for something like this.  I read about how ppl do certain things like post links on facebook and social media etc and then they get rewarded or something like that?  So basically you could do this for income or side income? 

I also heard how when people receive an airdrop or another term, they immediately sell it for btc.  Can someone explain this process as basic as possible?

So if someone has free time or doing nothing, they could make money while on the computer with this?  But how much money could one even expect to make if say they could do this 20 hours a week vs say 40 hours a week?  The other thing i heard is if you do this, you could get scammed?  How exactly you get scammed?  They send you airdrop but its to your wallet and then your wallet get hacked? 
sorry, but I see your questions here is basic questions compared to your rank (full member) here, anyway , I see bounties are good and you can make enough money , I got scammed several times but it still ok.
I don't like participating in airdrop because its rewards is very small.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

Participating in Bounty campaigns and Airdrops is just a way of making more money aside from owning a coin. It's a good idea.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

In a very simple and short write up, bounty campaign mean you promoting or marketing their product through a medium which may be signature here on bitcointalk, facebook and other social media. In bounty campaign, you get paid for the work you did after the campaign paying whatever amount worth of the product which which is allocated for the campaign you participated.
dodocum

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

In a very simple and short write up, bounty campaign mean you promoting or marketing their product through a medium which may be signature here on bitcointalk, facebook and other social media. In bounty campaign, you get paid for the work you did after the campaign paying whatever amount worth of the product which which is allocated for the campaign you participated.

This short summary is good, congratulations. But it should not be forgotten that at the moment no reward campaign provides a good return. Looks like he's waiting for the market to react positively.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

The prices are low. And all cryptocurrency. Just have to exhale and wait, and of course not to quit the main job  Grin for bounty and Airdrop
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Chasing the airdrops is a meaningless idea.  It is better to fully engage in the search and full participation in the bounty

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Chasing the airdrops is a meaningless idea.  It is better to fully engage in the search and full participation in the bounty
I agree. Since April, I have been to where in 900 airdrop, there were about 95 incoming transactions and as a result 20 $.  Embarrassed They may grow, but they may not. I'm just stubborn.  Cool
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

Of course, a bounty company, as you can get a very good profit from it, there are more opportunities for salary and a large number of companies among which you can choose something worthy.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Its true that some people post some promotional stuff on social media and they get paid but according to your question on how much one could get from doing those promotional tasks. Rewards actually varies and it depends on a particular project. Its difficult to predict the reward someone can get from bounty campaign.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: