Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to ETH?  (Read 795 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

This is the game that is going on, as a beginner it must be vigilant and careful to deal with this. Need to learn a lot to bring success. Eth's value was enough to panic, but surely it can overcome and what will be done.

u can't control the price but in order to win (gain profit) u need to learn how to adjust to the changing conditions.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

I think the price of cryptocurrencies are extremely unstable and have multiple reasons for their price movements.  Mostly the drop is because there is huge sell side pressure from companies that raised money through ICO and it grew 40X without forming support, which generally doesn’t end too well. And then many ICOs based ethereum, so that project funding is obtained from ethereum, and makes prices go down because developers sell ETH. Another thing is the number of scam projects that make the ETH image worse.
linkybit

Activity: 560

Keep Working

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

No one knows why coins prices are dropping at the moment however they'll eventually recover.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Whats is happening to the market right now?

ETH is dropping as hell. 10% yesterday.

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

Obviously, there must be another recession, it happened. So do not be surprised and wait for better times, I don’t see any other way what to do in such a market.

Fuhre

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

I think it's not too strange to respond to the decline that happened yesterday, we certainly know in the last few months prices always move like this by making small lumps or called fake pumpers, repeating them continuously like that and that applies to all coins on the market, it's still the strange thing is to see every reciprocal movement that can make the market better than before, almost a year the market may not be good next year with a new start and a better market, it is very difficult to predict, so don't be too surprised and don't be too ambitious to get the advantage that there will be a boomerang against yourself.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Why are you surprised? over the past year, more than 500 ICOS have collected an average of 20 thousand Ethereum, now all its owners are starting to sell it on the exchanges.
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

If you have ETH in your wallet,just hold your Ethereum with patience.In two or three days,the price of bitcoin and Ethereum will get back to old price.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

I think that with ETH happened the same as with the entire market, it fell many times. The reasons why it happened a lot, maybe we see the real price of all that is in this market. There will be growth and it will undoubtedly come new investors and global companies apply these technologies. I think the growth will be gradual.

xleps81 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Hope it get back soon. A lot of different opinions.

Happy to see it got a little bit back!!

Can I trust to invest long term??

What do you think. I have mining ETH for 7 months. Thats where I put my money in ETH!!
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

It is not necessary to focus so much on Ethereum, because it is no secret that Ethereum at any moment can fall in price, it is an altcoin, it has a lot of owners with large sums.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

ETH price is hovering around $200 for last many days similar to BTC price near $6500. It is still near its bottom price zone.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

Ethereum has not performed very well in this 2017 and you should know that the scamming icos that are using Ethereum contact to raise fund has scared investors away . Many people are getting discouraged in investing into cryptocurrencies now because of fear of losing or lost their fund to scammers.
ETH price is hovering around $200 for last many days similar to BTC price near $6500. It is still near its bottom price zone.
We just need to understand this state of the market you have say and we should know that Ethereum is very close to the bottom and very soon the bottom will be hit and bullish trend will resume.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

It is not necessary to focus so much on Ethereum, because it is no secret that Ethereum at any moment can fall in price, it is an altcoin, it has a lot of owners with large sums.
Almost in this year, ETH values are fluctuating quite large, but fluctuate in a downward trend, there is no growth, so I think we should not buy ETH now, maybe value them further. The downsizing will thus make you lose money if you invest in them

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

focus on ethereum is also not a problem because now ethereum prices are experiencing a decline and an opportunity for us to be able to get big profits
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

market conditions have not shown a stable condition, for eth or btc it will still be in a low position, we can see this until the next time, it's normal and now it's the best position to buy and hold.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Ethereum is very strange in the cryptocurrency market.

I think that the rate of Ethereum may fall by 10-20%, and then growth will begin.

By the end of the year, the price can reach $ 450.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

Nothing happening to eth, it stuck around $200 like bitcoin does between $6000 and $8000, they all have different dynamics I don't think ethereum is trash coin now.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

don't worry mate soon you will see it again gradually increasing,  just be patience and don't sell 'cause it a big mistake especially if you have huge losses,  just be patient and control your emotion to avoid regrets ,  And by the way stop comparing it to bitcoin because they have different sources. Make some research mate if you want some answers.  
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Ethereum is very strange in the cryptocurrency market.

I think that the rate of Ethereum may fall by 10-20%, and then growth will begin.

By the end of the year, the price can reach $ 450.

That is a good estimated value for Ethereum. With the new ICO's I think that more people prefer no to invest in new projects who are holding a token sale.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Anatolian

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

BTC still on the same!

Does anyone knows WHY?

ETH is relatively high in Fiat today. I was thinking that I would hit below zero. But it didn’t.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: