Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AirWire - WIRE - PoS - MASTERNODE - Working Platform  (Read 23090 times)
CoinHawk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

just another bullshit.

PoW + MN... LOL its a fuck*ng token!

Lets agree to disagree.

what is the mining algorithm?

So you make a negative comment and then start asking questions?!?! Delete the first comment and then we can discuss.
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Give me an answer and i will.

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

______________________When the Ambassador program was announced and approved I realized this was gonna be hugeee…and it is becoming a reality.

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
AirWire (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

WIRE is proof of stake.
Miguelpt

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

Good change of title.

Good luck on the project.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

just another bullshit.

Working product. https://airwire.io

i ask again... what is the algorithm to make this a PoW/PoS coin ?

you do not know what the algorithm of the coin Huh Huh Huh
AirWire (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

just another bullshit.

Working product. https://airwire.io

i ask again... what is the algorithm to make this a PoW/PoS coin ?

you do not know what the algorithm of the coin Huh Huh Huh

Quark. Why would we not know that?
KingCrypto1

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

Finally a masternode coin with a working product!

A WIRE masternode gives really good rewards, about 126 coins per masternode per day, sometimes i get 189 coins per day with my masternode. With the math I did you get about a 16 percent return per month on your tokens. I had to buy my WIRE on sistemkoin, I am not a fan of that exchange, so I am very glad to see that WIRE is being listed on the IDAX exchange, which is one of my favorite exchanges.

The AirWire platform itself is amazing, I love sending cryptocurrency to my friends through text message, literally as you click send, the person almost instantly receives the coins.  I sent coins to one of my friends the other day and now he is into cryptocurrency also. AirWire already has some partner coins listed as well so it is nice to see I can send multiple coins through this platform. This is still the early stages for this product but I see this being one of the bridges that gets the masses into the world of cryptocurrency. I am excited to see what AirWire has in its plans for the future!
AirWire (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Finally a masternode coin with a working product!

A WIRE masternode gives really good rewards, about 126 coins per masternode per day, sometimes i get 189 coins per day with my masternode. With the math I did you get about a 16 percent return per month on your tokens. I had to do buy my WIRE on sistemkoin, I am not a fan of that exchange so I am very glad to see that WIRE is being listed on the IDAX exchange, which is one of my favorite exchanges.

The AirWire platform itself is amazing, I love sending cryptocurrency to my friends through text message, literally as you click send, the person almost instantly receives the coins.  I sent coins to one of my friends the other and now he is into cryptocurrency also. AirWire already has some partner coins listed as well so it is nice to see I can send multiple coins through this platform. This is still the early stages for this product but I see this being the bridge that gets the masses into the world of cryptocurrency. I am excited to see what AirWire has in its plans for the future!

Very awesome to hear that AirWire got your friend into crypto!
emma_www.fair.game

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

I think the idea of using existing social networks is brilliant!

Airwire is definitely one of the new and unique ways to further tap into the powerof social media, using social media to spread the message and bring the cryptocurrency to the masses. I think the potential of this project is limitless and can't wait to see how it evolves.

https://twitter.com/AirWireOfficial/status/1019668516482322432/photo/1
CoinHawk

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Give me an answer and i will.

Your request has been fulfilled. Now honor ours.
Miguelpt

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

where does it says in the ANN?

why did you changed the title of the post when i pointed that out ?

Competitiveshine

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I saw Wire Token was listed on Simex earlier this week, and I am learning about airwire. Very interesting comment from Simex announcement:

What does “social cryptocurrency wallet” mean?

AirWire believes that cryptocurrencies have done for the finances as much as “social media has done for communication”. 

It is brilliant!
AirWire (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

I saw Wire Token was listed on Simex earlier this week, and I am learning about airwire. Very interesting comment from Simex announcement:

What does “social cryptocurrency wallet” mean?

AirWire believes that cryptocurrencies have done for the finances as much as “social media has done for communication”. 

It is brilliant!

Thank you for the praise! We are just trying to make mass adoption easier. Bring the general public into crypto and we all benefit.
CoinHawk

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

where does it says in the ANN?

why did you changed the title of the post when i pointed that out ?

Yes, we didn't need to run into this situation again. Still waiting for you to honor your statement....
emmablue

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Most of the blockchain projects don't have any products. It is rare to see projects like Airwire which has a working platform. It has a fully functional product that integrate Twitter, Email, SMS, and a custom URL on the platform and all email providers.

I like the idea of giving the crypto world access to billions of people on social media. I think Airwire is also adding a dozen of social media sites soon, including YouTube, WeChat, Discord, Telegram and several others. How airwire bring crypto to masses is revolutionary. That best place to do that is absolutely on social media with over 3.3 billion people.

I also like how the masternode at Airwire generate passive income! With 35,000 WIRE tokens one can set up a masternode; with current blockchain rewards providing around 16% per month token returns which is huge.
AirWire (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

Most of the blockchain projects don't have any products. It is rare to see projects like Airwire which has a working platform. It has a fully functional product that integrate Twitter, Email, SMS, and a custom URL on the platform and all email providers.

I like the idea of giving the crypto world access to billions of people on social media. I think Airwire is also adding a dozen of social media sites soon, including YouTube, WeChat, Discord, Telegram and several others. How airwire bring crypto to masses is revolutionary. That best place to do that is absolutely on social media with over 3.3 billion people.

I also like how the masternode at Airwire generate passive income! With 35,000 WIRE tokens one can set up a masternode; with current blockchain rewards providing around 16% per month token returns which is huge.

Yes, unlike many projects out today we do have a working product. Our platform has been functional since December 2017.
Marshevan

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

This project is ground breaking it is going to change the world as we know it.
jimmykwilson82

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Where do I start with Airwire!!! What a platform, game changing technology, patent pending, Being able to send crypto to  anyone anywhere with social media, sms, email custom links and more, Solid partners, alot more to come and the best part the team is second to none, All whilst having 19% ROI masternodes to. WOW Grab some whilst these guys are cheap as it wont be for too much longer! #WIRE
ochockey

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

A working product with a real-world use case, an indisputable mass-adoption potential, a superb team that is always there to help. That is AirWire!!! No other project even comes close!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: