Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AirWire - WIRE - PoS - MASTERNODE - Working Platform  (Read 23093 times)
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

Just partnered up ZEST with them. This has the potential of beeing one of the very few good projects in the MN scene that we will see still living in some years.
emmablue

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

https://imgur.com/a/16QFjQA

Airwire got some amazing partners!
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 01:47:31 AM by dgcarlosleon

__________AirWire is proud to announce our partnership with Bitcoin Green. AirWire will be listing Bitcoin Green on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities. Bitcoin Green and their community will have full AirWire platform access to send and receive Bitcoin Green through SMS, email, social media, and custom links. Bitcoin Green can also create custom QR codes to easily deploy future airdrops, bounties, and more to grow their community within our ecosystem.
AirWire invites the entire Bitcoin Green community to join us at AirWire to sign up, and start collecting WIRE—the platform utility token—and start utilizing our advanced features!

You can find more information on our partner Bitcoin Green

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   AireWire - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:09:39 AM

I have been watching this project from the very start and all i can say is that they have a solid team and working product/platform which is very seldom in crypto world. They have a lot of partnerships already in place. The good thing is that they didn't sell a promise to investors but rather they delivered a very compelling solution to address crypto mass adoption problem. I love to see how the platform will be able to give a chance to newbies a unique experience in owning their first crypto token.

Good luck to the project!

Cheers to the future!
enadorange

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

Air Wire just added to Coin Market Cap. Congratulations to Air Wire team!!!!
khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

WIRE is proof of stake.
Then why put POW in the title? bait and switch scam tactics?
LegitCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 04:32:50 PM by LegitCrypto

Stay tuned for important annoucement...
Morpheous

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

Airwire is an incredible platform!

I have been with this project from the start. I can use the platform easily and I can use the masternode rewards to invest in other things. This is just the beginning for airwire!

I encourage all to look more into this platform and set up and account for everyone in their family.
Crypto-Alex

Activity: 1

Crypto Alex Youtuber

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

Besides the great Masternode returns ROI and scope of the project, I love how this team continuously delivers on roadmap key items and then some. There is always something new and exciting coming out whether is new strategic partners, new exchanges, fun and engaging activities. Love it! Grin
BabylonTreker

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

With the ease of you and focus on integration using things that people know and already use, AirWire is going to bring so many No Coiners into the space. and they aren't going to bat an eye at it. Seamless.
BenjaminCrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Airwire is one of the best coins i have right now! I love those Masternodes! Passive income and still holding on to my Masternodes..
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

I don't understand how PoS works here. I have not turned off my wallet for about three days, but have not yet received awards for PoS mining. How does it work? Thanks for the reply.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

I don't understand how PoS works here. I have not turned off my wallet for about three days, but have not yet received awards for PoS mining. How does it work? Thanks for the reply.

__________Thank you for your question, the PoS is based on the amount of coins you have doing Staking, if you have a small amount of coins the staking rewards will take much longer, the suggestion would be the Masternodes, if you buy one you will see the difference both in reward and in the short waiting time between each reward. 

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   AireWire - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 03:12:37 AM by dgcarlosleon

__________Masternodes.pro, Masternodes.online, and Masternode.live are recognized as the leaders in masternode monitoring services and AirWire is proud to announce its listing of the WIRE token with all of these amazing services! With these listings, WIRE will gain maximum exposure by attracting masternode enthusiasts across the globe.

For some time now, WIRE has been listed at Masternodes.pro under their Simple Statistics tab; a limited data tab for coins who have yet to be listed on Coinmarketcap. WIRE has now satisfied all requirements and will be listed on the front page of Masternodes.pro, Masternodes.online, and Masternode.live where it can be compared with other top proof-of-stake blockchains using advanced statistics.

We are doing everything we can to make running masternodes as accessible to users as possible. We have created content to serve all levels of technical understanding through our guides, videos, support team—and most recently—an auto compile script. That said, we recognize that not everyone is able to acquire the necessary 35,000 WIRE for a complete masternode. To make our proof-of-stake functionality truly accessible to everyone, we are launching an automated shared staking service through our Discord channels. Now, our community can contribute any spare WIRE they have available to AirWire’s shared MasterNode pools!

This is a tremendous opportunity to increase our user base and the number of masternodes securing our network. Please join us in welcoming and assisting our new community members to enjoy and participate in our groundbreaking platform.

Author: Team AirWire

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

We're here

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

AirWire is proud to announce our partnership with Vitae. Vitae will be listed on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities and all AirWire platform features. Vitae token will work as a utility token on our Social Rewards Website (roadmap web site releas date December 2018).

read the full article

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

AirWire with NEW pair on Sistemkoin NOW!

For those who don't follow Sistemkoin's volume, the Turkish Lira pairing is their top pairing and will give everyone in that country additional use cases for our WIRE token!

Pair WIRE/TRY

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 12:28:19 PM by dgcarlosleon

AirWire Partnership Announcement

AirWire will be listing BOZZ Token on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities as well as the utilization of our airdrop and bounty features. Bitozz Exchange and their community will have  full platform access to send and receive BOZZ token through SMS, Email, Social Media and custom links...

Read more here

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

GREAT NEWS!

We are delighted to announce @wiretoken will be listed on IDAX @IDAX11, one of the top 20 exchanges!!

Go to IDAX

___

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: