Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AirWire - WIRE - PoS - MASTERNODE - Working Platform  (Read 23086 times)
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

AirWire is the fastest and easiest way to send cryptocurrency to anyone in the world. It is also a patent-pending, fully-functional platform that has been in operation since 2017. With our advanced features, you can send cryptocurrency to anyone through SMS (text), email, social networks, QR codes, or custom links--even when the recipient hasn’t set up the required digital crypto wallet. There is no quicker way to reach mass adoption than to make cryptocurrency easily accessible to the masses!

Our patent-pending protocols focus on acquiring, onboarding, and wallet auto-generation for the user. It doesn’t require the recipient to pre-download the corresponding wallet, or distribute their address in advance, nor does it require advanced knowledge that a transaction is about to occur.

Read more here

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   AireWire - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

__
4NEW Statement

Due to recent troubling events surrounding 4NEW and it’s leadership team, AirWire has made the decision to revoke it's contract with 4NEW and has subsequently removed the KWATT token listing on our platform. Accordingly, AirWire requested a mutual refund of WIRE and KWATT associated with the partnership agreement.

AirWire, including its advisors and affiliates, conducted an internal investigation on 4NEW which raised significant concerns regarding 4NEW's practices. The request by AirWire for clarity and evidence was denied. Due to the confidence lost, AirWire requested 4NEW to return 100% of the WIRE they had not sold off yet. In full transparency, 4NEW returned a small portion of the BTC that came from 4NEW's selling of WIRE once the information came to light. AirWire has returned the entire KWATT token amount we received for the partnership. This “unswap” was executed on 12/20/2018.

AirWire and 4NEW are no longer associated with each other in any professional capacity.

Thank you,
AirWire

___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Dear AirWire Community, THANK YOU all for the love and support ! Merry Christmas from AirWire team.

Share & Rewteet

___

SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:15:02 PM

!! SetupMasternodes.com offering AirWire Masternodes Setup & Monthly Hosting Management for 50% discount...  !!!

Chat with us at t.me/setupmasternodes

Price will end for new customers soon!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:58:13 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 11:18:39 PM by dgcarlosleon

Share & Rewteet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   AireWire - 2019
___

CryptoInformant

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:32:29 AM

What is happening here? Any news?
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:55:48 AM

There's been a shake up in the command team and a restructuring is underway. 2019 will be a solid year for Wire. Both for the product and the price.
Buy it now while the schmucks are selling it cheap!
MONITORINGTHEWORLD

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:19:14 AM

Great project!

We invite you to see our website, list and statistics, we also have great discounts, we are at your service!

https://mnstatistic.online/

Thanks!
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 04:20:30 AM

Price is changing shortly. Check the site for new prices

!! SetupMasternodes.com offering AirWire Masternodes Setup & Monthly Hosting Management for 50% discount...  !!!

Chat with us at t.me/setupmasternodes

Price will end for new customers soon!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

AirWire is NOW listed on Crypto Bridge Exchange, Now you can start enjoying this excellent exchanges to buy and trade with WIRE.

HAPPY TRADING

CRYTOBRIDGE

Share & Rewteet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   AireWire - 2019
___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:15:17 AM

@AirWire is proud to announce its presence on Delta.app an amazing cryptocurrency tracker app. With Delta.app you can keep track of +3000 cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin) and many altcoins, including Wire token. You can now use this free app to get the latest prices and market charts in local currency and get alerts to make sure you don´t miss your next crypto investment.

Read more

Official Website DELTA.app

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   AireWire - 2019
___

xxTraderrMasxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:15:52 PM

People, let's vote for "AirWire(WIRE)" Our coin: "№60 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=2#WIRE
THELOSTONE

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:56:25 PM

Airwire is a total Scam and I advise anyone reading to avoid it at all cost.

The "CEO" of Airwire has been dumping coins on the market since late october, notto mention if you go through the list of tokens they have partnerned not a single one can be considered viable.

4new Kwatt turned out to be a 100% scam, even though Ken himself vouched and vetted them, even going as far as calling Varun the most intelligent and trustwrothy business men he has ever met. Oh and Saransh the other founder of 4new was in prison the whole time.

Next you have Ormeus. A Mining outfit claiming to have $250 million dollars in mining investment, well they no longer mention that and can never provide any mining information, much like kwatt before them

WPP is another 'Mining" outfit they have partnered with. Look it up yourself and see if you see the patterns.

If you go into the telegram and ask any questions Ken himself will quickly Ban and delete the whole conversation.

To date, they have not a single successful airdrop, how is this possible from a company that boast about being a airdrop platform.

There is a ton more to discuss, but I will give Ken a @Coinhawk a chance to respond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: