Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥TOP Network: Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 Technology🔥  (Read 3073 times)
C00mbsie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:57:22 AM

It will eventually be 80m blockchain users. These users are from three communications apps the TOP Founding team built before starting TOP Network. We have the numbers because they are our apps. These apps will be ported to TOP Network along with all the users. The users will barely notice a switch. TOP Token will become the payment to service providers, user incentives, to pay for VPN data etc. For the VPN app as an example, the SkyVPN or BitVPN networking infrastructure will become proxy or relay nodes on TOP Proxy service network (of course anyone will be able to become service nodes as well). They exchange VPN bandwidth for TOP tokens essentially. For a bit more on the token use cases: https://medium.com/@topnetwork/the-functions-of-top-token-part-1-7ce399e5a503

Do you want to implement your token and make payment system in your services like this is going to do Telegram? Where I can see all your ptoducts which you have right now?

Also don't hesitate to come to our telegram and ask any questions you have https://t.me/topnetwork_top 

You'll probably get answers faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 04:13:44 PM

It will eventually be 80m blockchain users. These users are from three communications apps the TOP Founding team built before starting TOP Network. We have the numbers because they are our apps. These apps will be ported to TOP Network along with all the users. The users will barely notice a switch. TOP Token will become the payment to service providers, user incentives, to pay for VPN data etc. For the VPN app as an example, the SkyVPN or BitVPN networking infrastructure will become proxy or relay nodes on TOP Proxy service network (of course anyone will be able to become service nodes as well). They exchange VPN bandwidth for TOP tokens essentially. For a bit more on the token use cases: https://medium.com/@topnetwork/the-functions-of-top-token-part-1-7ce399e5a503

Do you want to implement your token and make payment system in your services like this is going to do Telegram? Where I can see all your ptoducts which you have right now?

Also don't hesitate to come to our telegram and ask any questions you have https://t.me/topnetwork_top 

You'll probably get answers faster.
Yes I have been in a telegram group for a long time and I often ask questions, and my answers can be quite satisfying, because I joined there, if I can't get the latest information here, of course I will see it in the top network community.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:24:34 AM

#coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact on global economy. TOP Network is launching "The Blockchain Silk Road" program to help YOUR project reach the Chinese market. Register before 5th April.

TOP Network: a decentralized blockchain ecosystem composed of public blockchain, DApps & decentralized communication.
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   80 Million Active Users   |
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:50:29 AM

I saw an announcement about a network top project that was a very good month for the betting program, now what percentage did you get and how much would it be to bet the top token?
Maybe I have enough funds to follow this program

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:23:38 AM

#coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact on global economy. TOP Network is launching "The Blockchain Silk Road" program to help YOUR project reach the Chinese market. Register before 5th April.

After COVID-19, any project faced difficulties, but when the project announced a new program, I immediately learned and would join because it was a very good program for everyone. Also, this confirms that TOP Network is willing to come back, and there will be more news to let people know about this project more. However, it is necessary to wait a little longer to make sure this is a potential project or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 06:21:41 PM

After COVID-19, any project faced difficulties, but when the project announced a new program, I immediately learned and would join because it was a very good program for everyone. Also, this confirms that TOP Network is willing to come back, and there will be more news to let people know about this project more. However, it is necessary to wait a little longer to make sure this is a potential project or not.
yes now I see the top network is still gradually to activate their community, because I have long seen the top network community is very quiet, and now slowly I see more active

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:15:01 AM

yes now I see the top network is still gradually to activate their community, because I have long seen the top network community is very quiet, and now slowly I see more active
Things are coming back to the beginning, and hopefully, the recent rally in the market may return investor confidence. This is a good project, but if the project has a proper development strategy, the project will still attract a lot of new investors.

In the past, I made a lot of profit from this coin, and now I am planning to buy back because TOP price is now very cheap.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 11:44:26 AM

Things are coming back to the beginning, and hopefully, the recent rally in the market may return investor confidence. This is a good project, but if the project has a proper development strategy, the project will still attract a lot of new investors.

In the past, I made a lot of profit from this coin, and now I am planning to buy back because TOP price is now very cheap.
yes, save it good thing I see today, of course I also remember the past about top network trading, and why lately it looks quiet, and I decided to keep a little top netwrok at this time, hopefully this is my luck

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:23:50 PM

yes, save it good thing I see today, of course I also remember the past about top network trading, and why lately it looks quiet, and I decided to keep a little top netwrok at this time, hopefully this is my luck

seems the TOP network price rising now,
but i can't find any reason for this, does anybody knows the reason from this rising price ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 09:06:48 AM

seems the TOP network price rising now,
but i can't find any reason for this, does anybody knows the reason from this rising price ?

The reason I get is that the team is currently buying back from TOP because its top price has skyrocketed, today is declining, keep watching and don't miss the chance of this moment
and don't forget to join the TOP network community: https://t.me/topnetwork_top

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:10:42 AM

TOP Staking Update!!

Total TOP tokens staked in our ecosystem has cross 850 million.

900 million next!!

JOIN US NOW

TOP Network: a decentralized blockchain ecosystem composed of public blockchain, DApps & decentralized communication.
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:49:31 AM

TOP Staking Update

WE JUST CROSSED 900 MILLION!!!

JOIN US NOW

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 08:48:43 AM

TOP Staking Update

JOIN US NOW

cool everything is developing rapidly in the staking top network program and prices have skyrocketed in just a few weeks, I hope this good situation can continue

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:18:15 AM

TOP Staking Update

JOIN US NOW

cool everything is developing rapidly in the staking top network program and prices have skyrocketed in just a few weeks, I hope this good situation can continue

Thank you!! We plan on capitalizing on this positive momentum.

topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:15:55 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2020, 10:19:49 AM by topnetwork

TOP Staking Update

WE CROSSED 930 MILLION!!!

That's 30 million staked in a little less than 48 hours  Grin Grin Grin Grin

JOIN US NOW

topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:21:54 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2020, 01:52:12 PM by topnetwork

TOP Staking Update

940 MILLION CONQUERED Grin Grin

Next Target = 950 MILLION

JOIN US NOW

topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:54:04 PM

TOP Staking Update

We Did It

950 MILLION CROSSED Grin Grin

JOIN US NOW

topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:50:08 AM

TOP Staking Update

975 MILLION CROSSED Grin Grin

We are so close the 1Bn mark...

JOIN US NOW

topnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 10:36:36 AM

MAJOR TOP Staking Update

WE JUST CROSSED A BILLION!!!

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 10:39:51 AM

Entering August, is there no activity or progress for top network projects? I would suggest that the top network take an important step here or take advantage of the current market situation

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██