Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][PoS] 🚀 CARBON ZERO 🚀 - MASTERNODE REWARDS + ETH PAYOUTS  (Read 2314 times)
CryptoQueenMari
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:18:03 AM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

CZE Instant nodes and  masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards immediately!

What we offer:

INSTANT-MASTERNODES INVESTMENT
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-Step investment setup
- Auto-Reinvest rewards
- Instant withdrawals in most cases.
- Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
- Add more coins to existing investment
- Withdraw from your  investment at any time
- Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
- No cap on investment amount
- Low fees
- 24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
How to invest with trttNodes - https://bit.ly/2M8RApI
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:35:02 AM

Looks like this scam will need to partner with a new exchange to carry out their sham. No more price manipulation on the Cryptobridge exchange now that they have exit scammed.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:55:07 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 12:59:53 AM by Mac-Cheese

After facing hard questions from core investors and the community the head Dev changes Discord to phone verify.

Every passing day shows this project is a SCAM
crypto_man_70

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:31:23 PM

After facing hard questions from core investors and the community the head Dev changes Discord to phone verify.

Yep, I'll concede this one to you Mac-Cheese. Given that the head Dev is responding to the questions by deleting messages and calling them fud, and appears to have banned a number of the most active team members, it's not a good look.

Have DM'd several of the team members about what's going on, and I conclude that the project is not a Scam (as in valid concept, valid certification process, and team was top notch excluding the head Dev), but the head Dev (CryptoKnight / Carbon Zero Dev) is a Lying Scammer who has shot this project in the foot by stealing investor funds for personal gain.
oswald.cobblepothead

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:43:18 AM

The biggest issue I see right now is the fact that the coin price is being manipulated by the team on Cryptobridge. Trading needs to be opened to the public so the market can set the true price.

Almost 8 months later and still not open for trading? Fake price and fake project!
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:10:35 AM

Yep, I'll concede this one to you Mac-Cheese. Given that the head Dev is responding to the questions by deleting messages and calling them fud, and appears to have banned a number of the most active team members, it's not a good look.

Have DM'd several of the team members about what's going on, and I conclude that the project is not a Scam (as in valid concept, valid certification process, and team was top notch excluding the head Dev), but the head Dev (CryptoKnight / Carbon Zero Dev) is a Lying Scammer who has shot this project in the foot by stealing investor funds for personal gain.

So who controls the coin development? The head dev that ran off with the investor funds? How can you say the project isn’t a scam while at the same time stating the head dev is a lying scammer and stole investor funds???
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:14:14 AM

The biggest issue I see right now is the fact that the coin price is being manipulated by the team on Cryptobridge. Trading needs to be opened to the public so the market can set the true price.

Almost 8 months later and still not open for trading? Fake price and fake project!

They had partnered with Cryptobridge. It’s only fitting that this scam project partnered with the Cryptobridge exit scammers.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:24:06 AM

They had partnered with Cryptobridge. It’s only fitting that this scam project partnered with the Cryptobridge exit scammers.

Since CB is gone, they haven't managed to list this coin to other exchanges up until now? So even if this is fully funded at the initial stage and paid for listing in CB, I guess they already got a lot of profits and are now ready to desert this project. I don't think there will be more things that will happen on this one.
crypto_man_70

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:34:54 AM

So who controls the coin development? The head dev that ran off with the investor funds? How can you say the project isn’t a scam while at the same time stating the head dev is a lying scammer and stole investor funds???

From what I can gather chatting to former team members, the head dev (Cryptoknight / Carbon Zero dev) controls all the investor funds, has used them for personal use, and not put them towards the project or certification consultant bills. So the project was not a scam, it had every chance of success if the bills were paid, as the team were doing all the hard work, in particular the guy who was managing the certification process, Xanadan. Carbon Zero dev was happy for him to put in months of work voluntarily with no compensation, but now the certification process has come to a standstill as bills are months overdue and he is not paying them, despite him having taken in a huge sum of btc from investors and the team (most of who are investors). I don't think the team (who invested a lot of money and time into this) would like the project being called a scam when they could have made it a success if it wasn't controlled by a head dev who clearly is a scammer.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:39:14 PM

It can be difficult to call a spade a spade when you’ve been burned. Sorry, but you’ll eventually get there.
crypto_man_70

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:01:05 PM

It can be difficult to call a spade a spade when you’ve been burned. Sorry, but you’ll eventually get there.

And it can be difficult not to lump everything and everyone in the same basket. Maybe you'll get there too some day.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:22:15 PM

I do admit I was wrong about one thing with this scam. The core investors never did sell their coins on the exchange.

Not sure that means much being head dev (scammer) never allowed trading on any exchange. He only strung everyone along to steal as much BTC from everyone as possible. That was most likely his plan from the very beginning. That’s what scammers do all the time in crypto. They create scam projects with no intention of following through with the project. This coin is the true definition of a SCAM!!!
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 08:50:36 AM

From the latest announcement ———

- Another round of funding will be started soon in order to support current development costs and post-certification fees.

These fools ran off with the original funding and have the balls to announce a new round of funding. So basically no new announcements in weeks\months and they want more money. Good luck to the fools that fund these crooks!
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:18:15 AM

I really do feel bad for those that invested here. They keep asking questions in the Discord server but the head dev (scammer) keeps banning everyone. Unfortunately I know what it feels like to get scammed in crypto and you keep holding onto anything with the hope all is not lost. This situation is terrible because the scammer dev keeps leading everyone on with the hope of scamming more people. 

He can’t answer any of the questions because he has no answers. 
mankuk0007

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:01:19 AM

I really do feel bad for those that invested here. They keep asking questions in the Discord server but the head dev (scammer) keeps banning everyone. Unfortunately I know what it feels like to get scammed in crypto and you keep holding onto anything with the hope all is not lost. This situation is terrible because the scammer dev keeps leading everyone on with the hope of scamming more people. 

He can’t answer any of the questions because he has no answers. 
may be you are right  these scammers always in a hope to scam more & more people.
crypto_man_70

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:04:03 AM

Looks like CryptoKnight aka Carbon Zero Dev, aka Nitrous Dev, aka Michael J Hannigan from Rhode Island, USA, is running out of cash or something, he's made a reappearance on Carbon Zero server, it seems he is still intent to scam more people despite having sacked the whole team and having destroyed his own project by stealing all the project funds and not paying the consultants who were doing the work last year.

Took him two months to create a #general channel, wonder what great things he will achieve in the next two months  Roll Eyes

oswald.cobblepothead

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 04:05:39 AM

All the red flags were there from the beginning. Not surprised by these results.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: