Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain or Banks: Which has a Better Security for Financial Transactions?  (Read 778 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

if the one that has been tested for security is a bank, while Blockchain is still developing, it is not fully 100% because officially the government has not approved the blockchain as a safe transaction. although for me personally the blockchain platform is very simple to use and fully uses the system transparently for its users

I agree,of course the bank has better because it is regulated. Whatever happens to your funds, it cam ne returned whatever happens because of insurance. In banks they are handling our funds and security is one of the reason we trust them. In blockchain technology, we are  handling our funds and its our responsibility what happens to them if we are careless with our private keys.

Open for Campaigns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Blockchain or Banks: Which has a Better Security for Financial Transactions?

By now, it’s highly likely that most of us understand how Blockchain technology has dramatically changed and how the world operates considerably. The Blockchain system is an openly distributed digital ledger technology behind the cryptocurrency industry. According to Alex Tapscott, the co-author of the Blockchain Revolution, the Blockchain technology is changing the concept of banking […]The post Blockchain or Banks: Which has a Better Security for Financial Transactions?

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33301/blockchain-banks-security-financial-transactions

It all depends on the angle you are looking at it from. Irespective I will always choose Bitcoin over banks because:

1. It's highly secured
2. It's efficient
3. The charges are extremely low
4. The transaction is instantaneous
5. User's have 100% control if their assets
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

as long as the bank can't be transparent, we all don't know what they are doing with our money
whereas with the blockchain, it might be able to help us in tracing the flow of funds that we save in the bank, provided the bank has adopted blockchain technology

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

as long as the bank can't be transparent, we all don't know what they are doing with our money
whereas with the blockchain, it might be able to help us in tracing the flow of funds that we save in the bank, provided the bank has adopted blockchain technology
You do actually know well what the banks do with your money, they build their own fortune and give
You a tiny percentage and say that what they do is just business, they are somewhat right in many
Perspectives but what they don't tell you is that what you are getting by leaving your money with them
Is really a small percentage of what they're making themselves. let's see what is the best thing a bank
Can do? basically a bank would give out loans with high interest with a solid collateral worth more than
The actual loaned amount. what banks have is the support of governments, if you don't pay back the loan
They will have your collateral liquidated but if you were to do this on your own, you'd never be able to
Legally liquidate a collateral because the law doesn't allow you to act like a bank. banks never really keep
Your money inside their vaults, they constantly spend your money over and over to keep their own profit
From your money, all you do is that you give them your money because you are too stupid to work with
Your own money and earn all the profit, banks only work if there are enough stupid people in the world.
Is your money safe with them? absolutely because they are smarter and you are not.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

I believe Blockchain has a better security for financial transactions because it no needs third parties like banks to do the transactions, very low fees and fast transactions. It should be secured and also transparent so there will be fraud in it.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

For me Blockchain and Banks has the same security measure for their financial transactions however they have also this thing called advantage. each of them has there own advantage on each other. correct sample for blockchain you can send money without being known to the person you sent the money to, on Banks you can be sure that the money you sent is can be tracked.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I think blockchain has a more modern and secure technology. Banks have been working for a long time but I think that their time is running out and it's time to introduce blockchain technology !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

It is difficult to say which of them is safer, as bitcoin is very young, and banks are more experienced. But if you look to the future, the prospects for bitcoin technology are much better. Money transfers using it will be much cheaper and safer.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Bitcoin is a more modern technology. And I think that the designers did a good job on him precisely in order to surpass the legacy banking system. I am for technological progress and money transfers without the intervention of third parties.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

Now I increasingly use bitcoin for money transfers, especially for international ones. I use my Bank and Bank card only to pay for goods in local stores.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I think when you use bitcoin to transact, it will help you keep your financial secrets rather than when you use the bank to the transaction. For bitcoin deals, you do not need to provide too much of your personal information. But for banking transactions, you must provide all your personal information. So, when hackers attack the bank, they can steal your personal information and carry out the act of appropriating your property.

CarTrick

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

I think both banks and blockchain have effective security measures. But if we’re talking about faster, more efficient and convenient services, it would have to be blockchain. I mean, the technology would allow you to handle your transactions from pretty much anywhere, right? No need to make calls or pay visits to bankss. And no holidays!
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

The blockchain in the crypto currency market which ensures the security  systems and so no body can manipulate the above for their personnel benefits .Even the banks are trying to adopt the block chain technology  to their systems and the major financial institutions are also thinking to adopt the above.The blockchain technology can change the face of the entire economy of the global community so that we can eradicate the mal practices in connection with the economy. The block chain technology is linked with the modern technology.It will be more secure in the financial transactions with out a third party interference also it eleminate the manual efforts. and reduces the time and transaction cost..In my opinion the block chain technology is much suitable to introduce the world wide financial institutions to bring under one umbrella. So that it will be quiet transparent and secured for the financial transactions world wide.

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

By now, it’s highly likely that most of us understand how Blockchain technology has dramatically changed and how the world operates considerably. The Blockchain system is an openly distributed digital ledger technology behind the cryptocurrency industry. According to Alex Tapscott, the co-author of the Blockchain Revolution, the Blockchain technology is changing the concept of banking […]The post Blockchain or Banks: Which has a Better Security for Financial Transactions?

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33301/blockchain-banks-security-financial-transactions

Analysing the present situation, I will still go for banks instead of blockchain. It's not that I will stick to bank, if blockchain show more potential in future, I will go for it. Right now as everyone knows, bank provide better security for financial transaction.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

Banks is a centralized institution which has power over your sving with them and can hold on to it if found one thing which you have to submit to their request but blockchain is more of having control over your funds and require no authority from any one to speed it which make blockchain more unique to bank .
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

Blockchain is far better than blockchain. Having funds on banks doesnt assure the safety of your funds unlike blockchain which gives you tge full control over you money. Blockchain offers tge freedom from third trusted party meaning less potential vulnerabilities and risk from lossing your funds. Blochain is more simplier and safer than banks since you have direct transaction and no intervention from anyone is needed. This is why, people should be encourage to use wallet which gives you the full control on funds, lije HODLER wallet which is the only open source multi wallet.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Many see that banks have security in transactions and this can be said because many people have believed in banks. The Blockchain is also safe in transactions and this is still anonymous so that the identity of the holder can be stored. Both are safe and have a good impression with all transactions.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

The reliability of transactions, which are carried out using the technology of blockchain, is multiplied by the number of nodes that support its work. Accordingly, cryptocurrency transactions are more reliable. At the same time, it is necessary not to confuse volatility and fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies with the reliability of transactions.
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

It is safer to conduct transactions in banks. They take security measures to ensure that your funds reach the addressee. It is very fast and convenient to make transactions in the blockchain, but you can make a mistake in the address, or your transaction can get stuck in the blockchain. In this case, you will not be able to return your money.
In my opinion, the blockchain is safer, because through the bank there are several weaknesses such as fraud and crime that use various modes, so we lose money. If using a blockchain such an event is difficult to occur, because of peer to peer transactions.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

At present, I will choose banks over blockchain because banks has already proven itself and blockchain still need to prove to many as we're aware of  the fact that it is not accepted by all.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: