Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XENDBIT - Decentralized Exchange - DEX - Beyond Banking  (Read 971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XENDBITPROJECT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

Thank you for the kind words and appreciation of our service.

Thank you for answering my questions promptly. I am also asking the same question in your Telegram channel. You are both good and active. Hope you grow your fan base! More power to this ICO.

Sorry I cannot put the full detail yet.. We are very excited for the upcoming launch of this DEX. Please stay tune for this big surprise!

What coins initially you will put in your upcoming DEX.
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Hello guys at the very moment, we are having a live AMA with the CEO of XENDBIT. If you have any question related to this project, feel free to chat with our CEO in Telegram. Thank you.

Heres the link to our Telegram:

https://t.me/XendBit
techiegirl18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

I'm there in the Telegram but I dont have any question in my mind. Just happy to read the conversation while the CEO is answering the questions.
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

Thank you, hope you enjoy the AMA and read some of the future plans of Xendbit

I'm there in the Telegram but I dont have any question in my mind. Just happy to read the conversation while the CEO is answering the questions.
cryptoanalyze

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

hi admin, I am a little bit confused. If Xendbit is a decentralized exchange site or a bank? How is the explanation to this?
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about XendBit(XTN) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Thank you for adding our website.

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about XendBit(XTN) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!

XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Hi, yes we are both bank and a Decentralized exchange. Currently we are connected to over 30 banks in Africa, as a requirement of the central banks we are required to enforce KYC and AML requirements our integration with the banks makes it second nature to easily verify the identities of XendBit users with the banks. If you are from Africa you can encash your Xendbit tokens to banks.

hi admin, I am a little bit confused. If Xendbit is a decentralized exchange site or a bank? How is the explanation to this?
KryptoKnight78

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

I have question. If you are a DEX. Are you confined with ERC20 tokens? How about other coins like BCH, LTC, USDT,  and DASH?
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Thank you for the question, most of DEX sites supports only the Ethereum ERC20 tokens. Xendbit is capable of atomic swaps, i.e.multi-chain transactions. XendBit is a multi-chain DEX supporting BTC, ETH, LTC, Ardor, Monero, NXT, Ignis, DASH and more to come. Please stay tuned!

I have question. If you are a DEX. Are you confined with ERC20 tokens? How about other coins like BCH, LTC, USDT,  and DASH?
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Hello, do you have forex in your exchange?

Google (http://www.google.com)
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Hello XendBit is a decentralized exchange site for crypto assets and financial services. May be at the long run we might try to add Forex and stocks in our exchange. Everything is possible. Please take a read our whitepaper. Thank you

Hello, do you have forex in your exchange?
cryptoanalyze

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Thank you admin. Indeed this is the future Coinbase of Africa.

Hi, yes we are both bank and a Decentralized exchange. Currently we are connected to over 30 banks in Africa, as a requirement of the central banks we are required to enforce KYC and AML requirements our integration with the banks makes it second nature to easily verify the identities of XendBit users with the banks. If you are from Africa you can encash your Xendbit tokens to banks.

XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Thanks, XendBit is truly focused on emerging markets like Africa. Xendbit is a wonderful crypto to invest with. Please join our whitelist.

Thank you admin. Indeed this is the future Coinbase of Africa.

XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Guys do not send PM with LayoutPH, we just hired him to create and post this ANN. Any questions , proposals related to Xendbit must submit to me. You may also send your question to our Telegram our admin there will assist you.o
Thank you.
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

Hello guys, XENDBIT is currently on its PRIVATE SALE with 30% bonus. This will last until November 30, 2018.

Our next phase is PUBLIC PRESALE with 10% Bonus will start on December 1 to January 2, 2018.
cryptoanalyze

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

hi admins, are you friends with the founder of ARDOR/NXT I saw it from the video.
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

XendBit features a fork of the NXT blockchain, XendCoin, which serves as a native transaction token that enables additional blockchain services and helps to reduce the high transaction costs associated with traditional centralised exchanges.

Our team has been able to adapt the NXT platform with a number of complementing and enhancing features including Smart ID, multi-chain exchange & escrow, Smart Java Beans (smart contracts) and smart nodes.

hi admins, are you friends with the founder of ARDOR/NXT I saw it from the video.
layoutph (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Yes guys please do not send private message to me. All proposals, bounty, ICO questions or partnership, please send your inquiry to XENDBITPROJECT.

Guys do not send PM with LayoutPH, we just hired him to create and post this ANN. Any questions , proposals related to Xendbit must submit to me. You may also send your question to our Telegram our admin there will assist you.o
Thank you.
XENDBITPROJECT

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

Hello guys, does anyone have any bad experiences with exchanges they’d like to share? Which exchanges are you least happy with and why?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: