Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin at this moment is right?  (Read 3779 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

Even the price is quite low but still good for trading by then. Bitcoin shows its potentiality since before and there is no doubts that it could sustain its potentiality.
For the current situation, bitcoins seems to be more profitable than of altcoins but you'll never expect for huge profit for now.
With day trading,good traders can still make profit even if the market is bearish.But if you want to gain huge profit,then let's wait for another price skyrocket.This will surely come since the current market is bearish,so next to it would be bullish.Patience is what we need most in trading.
Expectations can happen any time, bearish is taking so long and the next big thing will just run fast, if you are good with analysing the movements day trade can work with you doing this risky trading business, but if you are more with investing keep your assets on hold and wait for the next blow, things will be bright when the bull start to arise and dominate this market, the profits is far higher than the daily small profits that you can get.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

I feel trading at this moment is not right and waiting is better

70 % agree with holding Cheesy If people will expect the same movement as last year many would do the same. yet we can't predict the steps of whales for this months to come. 
Let us just wait and watch maybe it will be more than our expectation.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

You can trade any time if you know the timing of trading, otherwise waiting will be too long. 
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

It depends on the coins that you want to buy, if you are real trader you will not stick on the major coins you will search for good coin that has possibility to increase its value in just a days or weeks and i know there are lots of coins pump at this moment.
But OP is pointing about bitcoin trading as it was written in the title i guess

For me trading bitcoin daily was never been a good idea,since the top 1 cryptocurrency is so slow moving and has a huge amount that so very risk to capitalize

But you have a right answer mate on advising OP to use alternative coins and never stick to single coin atleast if he fails for sure theres some other option to recover,and also diversifying the capital will hell you also get through this trading in good faith
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

Bitcoin stay strong above $6000 in this year,  and currently still in low volatility,  so is better use Bitcoin to trade with others altcoin.  A lot of Altcoin  was increase to more than 100% so is good times to increase balance of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has big potential to going up to $50k next year so by increase the amount,  we will make a lot of money next year.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

I gets you mate you are scared to trade right now because of bitcoin stablity in the coinmarketcap, but if can follow the the bitcoin fluctuation movements you use the strategy buy low sell high bitcoin, if analyst the bitcoin flows in the chart possible to got profits in the small percentage profits.

But there's have many altcoin you choose for trading job alternative have  a potential to grow in for lont term trade or a day trade, use your strategy and focus give time this serous job.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

I also think that now is not a good time to trade btc.People are expecting the price of btc to rise again.Then sell it for profit.But no one knows when it will happen.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

I do not think the transaction at this time is good. Because the price increase and fall is not as strong as it used to be. Now it's just stable at the bottom and waiting for a strong pump. We need to give it confidence and long-term investment in it. Many traders we do so surely the market will return good. Long-term investment will help the market grow again. Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

I think today is the best day to buy bitcoin if you think to invest long-term and if you have money for investment. Why I am saying that because, when you check all history of bitcoins you can see what will happen in a year I mean till 2020  and you will understand bitcoin price is still so cheap for to buy.

Personally, I do not trade Bitcoin as soon as I am holding it. I trade altcoins - this is the way to earn money even when the market does not look so good. I also try to invest in BTC when I have money.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

if in my opinion right now it's not good to trade bitcoin, because right now bitcoin has often decreased. so it's better now that we invest if we want to get a big profit, because now the price of bitcoin is lower and one day it will definitely soar

Do not trade Bitcoin now - just hold it. This cryptocurrency is going to start the bull run not earlier than this December of January 2019. Trade cheap altcoins for the everyday profit if you have some skills.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

We all already know that and if you see people keep sharing their method or do some trade activity is only to test, profit is not the purposes. Many members already give their advice to wait and find another way to make money out side crypto market. Wait is patience and every one have different limit. Leave market for now and come back again next year, realistic isn't?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Well, I think it's quite hard, trading during the bear market. So, it would be better to switch to passive investment. But margin trading is another story, it might be profitable now. And exchanges like CEX (https://cex.io/margin-trading) or Poloniex offer this type of trading.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

This is the best time to trade on bitcoin because the price has dipped and can move up any moment from now. Buy now and sell at the very profits that the market will throw up. If you have the money buy now and stop being on the  fence.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I think this type is the best time to get trade because this time bitcoin is available at a very cheap price and in next coming days it will go to the moon by observations that is why I think to buy bitcoin at this moment is the good option and sell it in next coming days when it will go to the moon.
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

grabbing every opportunity on bitcoin is right at this point in time bitcoin prices are lowest so we can gain take minimum profits trading at bear market
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

So far this year bitcoin price is not quite good enough, but people who have much experience and knowledge they can go for trading. On the other side inexperience and lack of basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, they should stay away from day trading at this moment. Because I think this is not the right time to practice trading for everyone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

the latest news support makes crypto prices go better and this will provide fundamental reinforcement of the technical analysis you make, now prices are starting to increase but can still buy at low prices and sell them higher to get the target profit we want
See if you are able to make money out of the trade in the current time, better go on with the money and keep trading but it also depends on how much you want to make in crypto. Better does the cost benefit evaluation and see if the amount that you will earn when you trade the coins in the green market is more than what you make today, do not trade. The worth in future will be much more than the worth you will earn today.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

No, who knows bitcoin will plunder even more today? Better sell off or just invest into real assets like gold and silvers.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

Trading is at all times as long as you are good in monitoring and its the best way to have income while waiting for the pump of market to get a big profit.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

So far this year bitcoin price is not quite good enough, but people who have much experience and knowledge they can go for trading. On the other side inexperience and lack of basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, they should stay away from day trading at this moment. Because I think this is not the right time to practice trading for everyone.
Exactly, as proof of this, even though the market is currently volatile, some experienced traders can still benefit. The thing I always remember from them is that in order to be a good trader we have to keep on turning the brain and looking for a gap for bright light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: