Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin at this moment is right?  (Read 3783 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

the right moment and very good to be used as time for trading, we can see if at present the price of bitcoin is in a low position and this is an advantage for trading professionals. so this is one of the advantages of trading at a time of low prices.

trantruonganhvu99

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

If you are a trader, this is not a good time to trade, the current bitcoin prices are down, the current market is not a good time to trade, but it's looks good if you invest long term, I think BTC will come back and be pumped strongs in the future, waiting for a better time to trade sure you will make a big profit

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Trading is not suitable at the moment, it would be better to wait until the market stabilizes.

The probability that you will lose if you trade now is very high. Man, the chances to make money during the fall period are very low. The less risky choice is to wait and hold the crypto that you have already.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

if in my opinion it is not good to trade bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still very often decreased, so a better way is to hold back if you want to get the benefits you want because we can determine the price of bitcoin for sale later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

I feel trading at this moment is not right and waiting is better
By looking at the situation, I agree with you because we know that the current price seems unfriendly to us right now. Keeping is more better for now. While keeping, it's better to stay update on trend, just in case the price suddenly changes because of it.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:47:03 AM

if in my opinion it is not good to trade bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still very often decreased, so a better way is to hold back if you want to get the benefits you want because we can determine the price of bitcoin for sale later
better to save our money first, and dont trade in current condition excepet we accept loss.its still to risky  to dump.maybe this recovery just correction from lowest price at that moment.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:53:43 AM

If you can’t trade Bitcoin at this time maybe the best thing you should do is to go for another coin. But day traders are still making profit by trading Bitcoin daily, I have seen a lot of people who are still making profit at this time no matter what has been happening all this while, they keep making a lot of money from it. So if you have anybody you know that is still investing money now in Bitcoin, you should ask them why they are doing that, cause there is probably a reason. Unless they just feel like buying at cheap rate and waiting for it to go up.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

The market is now bouncing up and its the best time for a short trade, I do trading continually now bitcoin to usdt and always use a stop-loss. Its save your fund bigger losses.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

a trader must be able to understand what is happening in the market and they are required to be prepared for all conditions whether it is a bearish or bullish market which is often questioned by many people. they must have specific strategies to deal with changing market trends to achieve maximum profits
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

There is no specific time for trading if you have enough knowledge of trading then you can trade anytime no matter what is going on the market. You should know the basic knowledge and strategy to trade with bitcoin if you apply your knowledge and strategy in the right place you will be the gainer.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Yes, buying bitcoin now is a good investment. The price is at the lowest level for the past 2years and the market was expected to reverse before the last dip occurred. There are signs of recovering of the market so this makes it the best time to buy bitcoin and hold because any moment from now bitcoin will be trending and there will be much profits for any buyer.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

There is no specific time for trading if you have enough knowledge of trading then you can trade anytime no matter what is going on the market. You should know the basic knowledge and strategy to trade with bitcoin if you apply your knowledge and strategy in the right place you will be the gainer.
I agree with you, that there is no specific time for trading in the market because whatever trade you do there is a big possibility to earn but, before you do trading you should study first the market so that you can minimize the risk even the market is at low because you have own strategies that overcomes the risk and helps you to earn a huge profit.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

It would be better to avoid trading at this moment, but if you still want to trade then you have to spend a lot of time watching charts in front of your computer. As you have to enter the market at the right moment when the price drops sharply and get out when it rises again. In this way you can earn a small profit.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Buying bitcoin at the moment is right to do now, then if you want to make some profit and want to do day trade, well I guess this things will depend on you dude. But if I were you better to be a bullish for awhile rather than to do the actual trade. Besides, the market is too difficult to predict what could be the price.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

waiting to do bitcoin trading is now the best solution to avoid losses because market movements continue to fluctuate suddenly and are very difficult to predict, but if you want to re-invest in bitcoin, in my opinion, this is an excellent time to go back to buy it because the price is it fell to a price of $ 3700 and I thought it was a meager price to buy.
I think it's not a problem to get into trading when the situation still like this. yeah the risk is getting bigger because prices are difficult to predict but if you are an expert trader you can certainly trade during any conditions. you just need to look at the charts and analyze when the right time to buy
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

better to save our money first, and dont trade in current condition excepet we accept loss.its still to risky  to dump.maybe this recovery just correction from lowest price at that moment.
loss and fortunately we are in our own hands how we process it. of course if it's a trader who is an expert and smart will definitely be able to benefit even if it's small. the most important thing is always patient and smart in finding opportunities to keep profit in trading.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Yes it is true that we need to accept that, for us to avoid to loss more in the end our capital. Because if we insist to make trade in the market for  sure there is a big chance for us to loss our coins. So, we need to extend more our patience to achieve our goal to get profit in the end.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I think you are not right. Trading bitcoin is not good for the newbie or who don't know trade well. Who can make a profit they are trading with Bitcoin continuously. Rather I would say trade with Ethereum is not profitable enough for the big Ethereum collapse. Personally, I stopped trading, because I really confused about the crypto market now!
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

trading right now is indeed very dangerous for your assets, you could lose your assets quickly because you experience a loss
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

all depends on you, if you feel lost, my advice is just hold on, because everything is possible, if you still want to be patient to go to a price that is worth selling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: