Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin at this moment is right?  (Read 3783 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

I feel trading at this moment is not right and waiting is better
A professional trader can make trade on any situation. They don't care about bad or good situation. So if you have enough skill on trading then you can continue Bitcoin trading now.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

If you are a bit smart and have faced similar situation before then you can still make some profits in the present circumstances. If you are not experienced enough then it would be better to wait and stay away.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

trading right now is indeed very dangerous for your assets, you could lose your assets quickly because you experience a loss

I know that some people successfully trade even when the market is down like now. Unfortunately, I do not have enough experience to take this risks. I have chosen holding and waiting for the bulls.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

trading right now is indeed very dangerous for your assets, you could lose your assets quickly because you experience a loss

I know that some people successfully trade even when the market is down like now. Unfortunately, I do not have enough experience to take this risks. I have chosen holding and waiting for the bulls.
You right man,  we better not to engage anything if we don't have enough knowledge especially in crypto. This is the reason why a lot of people loss their money in just a single twink. We must study it first before taking a step inside.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

You right man,  we better not to engage anything if we don't have enough knowledge especially in crypto. This is the reason why a lot of people loss their money in just a single twink. We must study it first before taking a step inside.
That is why there's a lot of those newbies who fall prey to those pump and dump groups who provides signals for a fee. Instead of making their own research on what coin to buy, what token to put their money in, they just sign up to those group and wait for a signal. It may be hard to trade at this moment because the price of BTC keeps on sliding down but there are alts out there that are still good to buy and are at a price that is too low compared to what they are suppose to their market value.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

I think you are not right. Trading bitcoin is not good for the newbie or who don't know trade well. Who can make a profit they are trading with Bitcoin continuously. Rather I would say trade with Ethereum is not profitable enough for the big Ethereum collapse. Personally, I stopped trading, because I really confused about the crypto market now!
Basically, trading requires an experience. When a Trader does not have experience, he will get various pressures. Experience becomes important because with experience, a trader is trained in dealing with various situations. For me if we want to become a Trader then we continue to learn and never give up, failure is the beginning to success.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

If you are good in trading, then this is the right time to trade bitcoin because the price is very low and it is fluctuating good. Considering that bull market is coming.
maybe the current time is not right for trading, but the price that is going down is very appropriate for us to start buying, the right time to invest, try not to sell if the price has not given us profit, indeed mastering time and can see future price potential the key to success in trading bitcoin.
ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Yes it is not good to trade Bitcoin in the moment due to the down market because of the possible loss you might face in the trading. So one good strategy is to invest in the coins with low cost of investment.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

That is very vise decision but you can't expect any profit if you don't take any risk , You need to take the risk of drowning if you want to learn how to swim , Trading in this bearish market is very risky but still I believe you can make some money even in this market .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Trading us only right thing to do mow because at least you have profit in trading.You can never be  zero profit in trafing.This is the only way now to survive.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

A professional trader can make money in any market condition. So, no need to wait for better times, you need to trade here and now
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:28:51 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 06:37:03 PM by pleci

there are still a lot of altcoins who are very prepared with price increases according to their roadmap. I think as long as bitcoin is still struggling with regulatory issues and delays from the SEC, it cannot be relied on for massive speculation to rise.

We have to take the opportunity now in the altcoin to find rumors that are really sure to trade bitcoin regularly again.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

Trading can be done all the time,buying is also a part of trading so if you are buying now means you are making good moves but as always saying invest only the affordable money since crypto investments are double side knife it can cut either way too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Currently bitcoin tends to be stable and has a low volume, so it's better to trade altcoin because it's more profitable. But if suddenly bitcoin falls, you must immediately sell the altcoin that you have even if you are in a loss position, because usually the altcoin will follow the movement of bitcoin.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

If you are afraid to trade, then you are afraid to learn. In the bear market, you can also make good money. Do not be afraid of falling downtrend. On the contrary, you need to grab any moment and increase the number of your assets. If you do not know how to do it, then study some material. There are a lot of ways to make money in a falling market. You will find enough information on this forum. Good luck)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

If you are afraid to trade, then you are afraid to learn. In the bear market, you can also make good money. Do not be afraid of falling downtrend. On the contrary, you need to grab any moment and increase the number of your assets. If you do not know how to do it, then study some material. There are a lot of ways to make money in a falling market. You will find enough information on this forum. Good luck)
There is not much volatility and no confirmed trend so far, so I think this time isn't save to trade bitcoin.
In trading we should learn about risk management where we measure the risk if we're about to put an order, you cant jump in carelessly.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

I don't agree with you. for me now is the right time to start trading daily. when prices are below like now, I'm sure starting to buy and do daily trading is a very good time to make a profit. I will lose my time if I only survive here. how long will we survive if prices don't recover like last year. I will not get income if I only survive.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

Bitcoin is really good for passive investment by buying at a very low price and then wait until the price go up in the next coming months or up to one year. We know that bitcoin is significant to this industry so its value will surely go up.
if indeed our goal is to invest in bitcoin for the long term, then we should buy gradually because our money is not drained for very long-term profits, but if we want to trade bitcoin then we can focus our money on short-term bitcoin buying and selling  , which of course the benefits we get from day to day, don't be too passive, just waiting for price increases, which usually occur in a relatively long time.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

To choose HODLing should be wiser than Selling in this time, but it is not applied for all coins. I find some coins that are good to trade although it is in bear market. For example : GRIF coins (Tartaria project), the prices are going to rise constantly currently. So, it is the right time to trade it, not for waiting.   

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

I think it's okay if you have experience in trading, dare to take big risks in market conditions like this, if we are a beginner in trading, I think it's better to wait until the market is stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: