Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody heard of Whalecoin - Is it legit to invest or mine it?  (Read 271 times)
ThePunisher49X (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

I just heard of this coin and the name does should suspicious.
What are your views on it and would it be something to atleast mine to see where it goes.
Since you don't spend anything but time and a bit of electricity to get some of this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

I heard about it last year. As far as I can remember it was launched and opened for mining in September 2017. I don't remember all the details but at that time it seemed  worthy mining for.
JustinLOX

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

Whalecoin or otherwise it is wise to do some research prior to investing into something like this, as there are many cryptos to invest in that are good and with that being said it is best to take a little time and study up on the matter.
JustinLOX

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

Whalecoin or otherwise it is wise to do some research prior to investing into something like this, as there are many cryptos to invest in that are good and with that being said it is best to take a little time and study up on the matter.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

Doesn't seem like the developer is still around but there's an active market for it so you could mine it in case it gets revived in future but you'd probably want to mine something with decent profitability/liquidity unless you want to take a chance on this specifically

Erick Mckay

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

New coins are emerging everyday in the market and a lot of them are either crashing or revealing themselves as scam. One should be carefull while approaching a new coin and do his research throughly on that particular topic. Being safe is the most profitable option here.
KassandrHicks

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

I think it's new in crypto market. Before knowing about this you should not invest. If you want to mine it to know where it goes then you can do this.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

What are your views on it and would it be something to atleast mine to see where it goes.
Since you don't spend anything but time and a bit of electricity to get some of this coin.
I didn’t hear about this coin. It is totally anonymous for me. I always prefer good and reliable coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and monero etc. these are promising coins and you can make handsome profit from its investment. There are thousands of cryptos in the market and one person cannot put his money in all coins, although there are many good low price coins in the market.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

I heard about it last year. As far as I can remember it was launched and opened for mining in September 2017. I don't remember all the details but at that time it seemed  worthy mining for.
September 2017 was the peak time for cryptocurrency and mining was a very profitable source of income but in this time even bitcoin mining is not giving good profit and miners think that if the price drop little bit they will stop mining because of no profit and nobody wants to waste his time and money. In these days I didn’t hear that anybody is mining whalecoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Name is a bell, but I've never heard of it before. Will give it a quick search
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

I can see no scenarion where this coin becomes major player of the market, so you need to step away from it. By the way, name of token seems funny for me.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

coins that were created clearly for pump and dumps are never a good idea for any kind of involvement including mining and trading. they are always riskier than others.

these coins are only good if you are an experienced trader who is completely familiar with pump and dumps and how they work. otherwise you will end up buying late and getting dumped on to lose money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

The developers seem give up this project, i don't see any news of it for a long time. I think it is created last year in bull market time to money purpose only. You should not invest in it, there are many better coins that worth to invest in the market.

Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

One of the shitcoins created when the market was experiencing a surge, and it seems the developer has abandoned the 'project', so mining it right now might not be profitable in my opinion. Definitely not one of the coins I would fancy to invest in at the moment and I think you should focus on other established coins with active teams
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

"WhaleCoin is a decentralized social network where Whales reward their followers" source: https://whalecoin.org/
I take the view that this coin is just a sh*t on the Crypto market because I don't see any benefit from their project goals, this coin is dedicated to whales and their followers, Do you think this coin can get a lot of adoption only with whales and their followers?

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

"WhaleCoin is a decentralized social network where Whales reward their followers" source: https://whalecoin.org/
I take the view that this coin is just a sh*t on the Crypto market because I don't see any benefit from their project goals, this coin is dedicated to whales and their followers, Do you think this coin can get a lot of adoption only with whales and their followers?
This was actually pump and dump coin. We don't need decentralized social media because basically that idea doesn't make sense for me. just thinking about this coin has created to scam fool others. i don't even see any other reason to create this shitty coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

The name actually is quite interesting and probably another hype coins which market sentiment will acknowledge. I already heard it last time but I dont know what happened on their project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

It was good a year ago, but today it is completely useless. You should look for better mining opportunites to stay profitable, it is completely obvious.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

They used to have a straight plan of development and it seems for me that they have not managed to make it yet, because price of the token remains extremely low.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

As for me, it is just another shitcoin. It is not worth investing, it is not worth mining, it is not worth a thing, even a little bit of attention of community.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: