Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye  (Read 27425 times)
Tigpro

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

You should stop giving freespins for registration because its easy to change IP all the time i made easily 30 accounts and got freespins always... you only lose money when players register with new IP and make withdrawals from no deposit winnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:27:06 AM

I did the reddit post and comment you ask for.   I’m going to message you my username.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Teddybears

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:50:59 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 07:48:31 AM by Teddybears

I did the reddit post and comment you ask for.   I’m going to message you my username.

Please, provide link to your comment on Reddit.

Here you go.

http://www.reddit.com/user/bitgameonline/comments/aksili/sign_up_and_get_20_free_spins_no_deposit_required/ef8pyme

I actually made a new post in what I thought was your subreddit but I guess it wasn’t.  I can’t find it now.

My username on your site is thereprobate

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Teddybears

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:54:46 AM

It’s weird though.   Is the subreddit named “u_bitgameonline”
Maybe it isn’t weird and I need sleep haha.

papundekli22

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:21:29 PM

username : apacuka22

Best Regards Papundekli22

“If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.”
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks."
— Satoshi Nakamoto
Teddybears

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:01:17 PM

I did the reddit post and comment you ask for.   I’m going to message you my username.

Please, provide link to your comment on Reddit.
Was the information I provided sufficient?

Thanks

Nuuuitsjdragon

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:12:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 09:34:19 PM by Nuuuitsjdragon

Username: nuuuitsjo

Completed all 3 requirements under username: nuuuitsjdragon

Also, I have 37 achievements at this moment but I can’t seem to redeem the free spins for them as well. Can you please check my account and add them for me or something?

Do I also get +20 free spins (for new users) as I never got anything for registering.

https://www.reddit.com/user/bitgameonline/comments/aksili/sign_up_and_get_20_free_spins_no_deposit_required/efap4kr
https://twitter.com/nuuuitsjdragon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745040.msg49489523#msg49489523

Nuuuitsjdragon

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

I believe you, but please provide links to your twitter profile, feedback post and reddit comment.
Thank you in advance.

updated my post.
Nuuuitsjdragon

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:57:46 PM

Also, I have 37 achievements at this moment but I can’t seem to redeem the free spins for them as well. Can you please check my account and add them for me or something?

Do I also get +20 free spins (for new users) as I never got anything for registering.

https://www.reddit.com/user/bitgameonline/comments/aksili/sign_up_and_get_20_free_spins_no_deposit_required/efap4kr
https://twitter.com/nuuuitsjdragon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745040.msg49489523#msg49489523

15 Free Spins was added to Spartans Slot.

Hi, do I get 20 free spins for registering as well?
SimplyRouge2

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:45:16 AM

I think the spins are automatically added to slot games if thats what you are playing.  As I completed the 5 and 100 spins achievements on some of the slots 1 extra spin was added.  There was a very quick notification that came up to let me know.  Occasionally, spins are added to a game that you are not actively playing on.  If you go to your account and check the spins tab, you will see a list of the free spins pending.

elyxdelrey

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:47:50 AM

Bitgame & Twitter Username: elyxdelrey
Reddit Username: eldxrg (https://www.reddit.com/user/bitgameonline/comments/aksili/sign_up_and_get_20_free_spins_no_deposit_required/efbzoho)

Thank you Cheesy

derlionbet

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:17:52 PM

Just made a small withdrawal. Lets see how long they need to process it. I read in the thread its instant or only a few minutes but on the site it said "up to 24 hours".
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:41:11 PM

Just made a small withdrawal. Lets see how long they need to process it. I read in the thread its instant or only a few minutes but on the site it said "up to 24 hours".

How many accounts did you create for abuse 20 free spins faucet?

What? You serious? You dont even know my username or email on your site and you already think i have multiple accounts?
I only have 1 account. I registered, got the freespins, played a bit blackjack, then made a sportsbet and now i have enough BTC to withdrawal.
Like i said i have only 1 account. Will you process my withdrawal now please? Thanks
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:49:41 PM

What? You serious? You dont even know my username or email on your site and you already think i have multiple accounts?
I only have 1 account. I registered, got the freespins, played a bit blackjack, then made a sportsbet and now i have enough BTC to withdrawal.
Like i said i have only 1 account. Will you process my withdrawal now please? Thanks

I know who you are. Your username is bitgambler.

Ok cool. Can i have my withdrawal now that i won with the only 1 account i registered? Or is this scam? Do you accuse everyone who makes a withdrawal of multiple accounts?

Lets see if they process my withdrawal. I will post here. I have only 1 account and never ever made more then 1 account on that site. So i should get my withdrawal now.
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

I know who you are. Your username is bitgambler.

Ok cool. Can i have my withdrawal now that i won with the only 1 account i registered? Or is this scam? Do you accuse everyone who makes a withdrawal of multiple accounts?

Lets see if they process my withdrawal. I will post here. I have only 1 account and never ever made more then 1 account on that site. So i should get my withdrawal now.
No. It is not a scam. Be careful with your words.

I just asked if its scam because you accuse me of multiple accounts after i requested a withdrawal... Many scam sites do this so they dont have to send the money.

If its not scam i should get my withdrawal now, like i said i only have 1 account and never created more then 1 account.

I will ofcourse post update here on bitcointalk after i get the withdrawal.
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:31:04 PM

My withdrawal is still pending. Why are you not processing it? The withdrawal is not instant and also doesnt take only a few minutes like you say on the thread...

You only need a few seconds to process it so please send my money.

I only have 1 account and you know it. Dont try to not send the withdrawal. Also its a very small withdrawal of only 0.006 BTC.
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:40:19 PM

My withdrawal is still pending. Why are you not processing it? The withdrawal is not instant and also doesnt take only a few minutes like you say on the thread...

I only have 1 account and you know it. Dont try to not send the withdrawal. Also its a very small withdrawal of only 0.006 BTC.

Just you look like a regular rogue...

What? So you accuse people of multiple accounts based on their bitcointalk profile or something? Why you think i look like a rogue? What are you talking about?

Also, you say withdrawal is processed or something but under my account i see its still pending and i also have no received any BTC.

Please process the withdrawal, thanks. Or atleast tell me how long it will take.
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:55:49 PM

What? So you accuse people of multiple accounts based on their bitcointalk profile or something? Why you think i look like a rogue? What are you talking about?

Also, you say withdrawal is processed or something but under my account i see its still pending and i also have no received any BTC.

Please process the withdrawal, thanks. Or atleast tell me how long it will take.

I made such a conclusion from posts on bitcointalk. You look like faucetor. Not as true gambler or depositor.

I sometimes try to win free btc in bitcointalk promotions, everyone here does that. Every user that asks for freespins for your site have also hundred of posts taking part in Faucet or no deposit promotions...
Thats what this part of the forum is, to get free no deposit bonus... hundred of others sites do the same...
Ofcourse i deposit alot too, and most of the time i lose. When i get lucky and win i want my withdrawal with no problems. I tested your site and got lucky and made withdrawal. Ofcourse i will deposit after i get my withdrawal.

Also you did not write anything about my withdrawal. WHY you need so long to process it?
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

I made such a conclusion from posts on bitcointalk. You look like faucetor. Not as true gambler or depositor.

I sometimes try to win free btc in bitcointalk promotions, everyone here does that. Every user that asks for freespins for your site have also hundred of posts taking part in Faucet or no deposit promotions...
Thats what this part of the forum is, to get free no deposit bonus... hundred of others sites do the same...
Ofcourse i deposit alot too, and most of the time i lose. When i get lucky and win i want my withdrawal with no problems. I tested your site and got lucky and made withdrawal. Ofcourse i will deposit after i get my withdrawal.

Also you did not write anything about my withdrawal. WHY you need so long to process it?
Do not worry, your withdrawal will process in any case.

But you are online and you can process it now but its still pending.

You say its instant or few minutes but dont even process it when you are online.

After you send it i would update that i got the money. So other players can see you pay.

Can you not say when exactly it will be processed?
derlionbet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:11:20 PM

Still no withdrawal. Please process it so i can deposit and make another NBA bet. But i want my withdrawal first so i see you do pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: