Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for BTC and ETH to moon, What about Digitex?  (Read 281 times)
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Hello guys;

I have just noticed in CoinMarketCap that Digitex Coin, has increased in its price with more than 1100% since ICO, even if their product isn't launched yet (they will launch it next December).

What do you think about this Futures Exchanges, first of its kind I think in crypto world?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

The first kind of cryptocurrency in that kind of field ? yes(if i remember it correctly), as long as they deliver what they are promising for. I like their idea and their result in term of price is not bad either, but Digitex supporter is full of dreamers. No matter where you go, you will always see them talking about Moon or $20 while the price is at $0.2 even less than that and many more. Are you one of them ??
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

I'm hearing the first time about this dex exchange. There are a really huge amount of new exchanges borned in last few month....
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

So far, nothing is clear. Such climbs are artificial to as many people entered the coin. After that, of course there will be a sharp drop, during which only a few will not have time to burn out.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

Its down to 50% but thats still high IMO. This isnt new, expect that there will be dumps coming for it.

Though their product hasnt launched yet, they have their other product as well and that is the coin itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

The recent increase has shocked everyone and I think digitex has proven it by going into the top 100 coins, even outperforming coss, trade.io, cobinhood and others who first launched the platform rather than digitex. Indeed the exchange platform is very interesting to discuss and I think it is very promising in the future.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

Maybe, this is just a pump. Because the product hasn't been launched, but the price soared. The thing to remember is to be careful in investing your money.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

how long do we have to wait for ETH and BTC to go to the moon? the two of them for almost 6 months have experienced a continuous decline that affected other coins.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

Hello guys;

I have just noticed in CoinMarketCap that Digitex Coin, has increased in its price with more than 1100% since ICO, even if their product isn't launched yet (they will launch it next December).

What do you think about this Futures Exchanges, first of its kind I think in crypto world?

Thank you
It's only traded on the mercatox's site and does it make sense for you to say a lot about that? in fact that they are not  having a fully working product and you said that they don't even release any product and this coin is a pure speculation coin. I would avoid such a speculation coin just like digitex
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Its down to 50% but thats still high IMO. This isnt new, expect that there will be dumps coming for it.

Though their product hasnt launched yet, they have their other product as well and that is the coin itself.
all cryptocurrency projects have it  Cheesy so what's special about coins or tokens if they don't have a product to use that asset? I think tokens that don't have a product are only speculative assets and usually, speculative tokens will be dumped after their hype ends

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

Maybe, this is just a pump. Because the product hasn't been launched, but the price soared. The thing to remember is to be careful in investing your money.
thank you for your friend's suggestion. I will be careful with the investment. I will also wait for ETH and BTC to go to the moon again
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Hello guys;

Thank you
It's only traded on the mercatox's site and does it make sense for you to say a lot about that? in fact that they are not  having a fully working product and you said that they don't even release any product and this coin is a pure speculation coin. I would avoid such a speculation coin just like digitex
Yes, maybe. be careful guys. Mercatox has a large volume created in the shade. If it was a coin launch there, it could pump a huge dump. The trend can move any. Observed, it includes a lot of trash in this trading platform.
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

It's just a temporary situation. Everything will be reversed in the near future.

Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

It looks like it wont stop. I made a decent profit since yesterday just in one day so i can take a risk and hold longer. I woke up this sunday morning and it still holds the price strong, just crashed next sell walls and probably ready for next bull run.    
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

Yes friends, what is happening with this coin is something. I think it's a big project and I bought some of these coins.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Hello guys;

Thank you
Digitex is a very nice projects and for those that were able to invest has made a lot of money from it since inception.  I think it is one of the Best coins of 2018 and if ethereum grow in future we should also expect another going to follow suit and that will also pump digitex.
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

The first kind of cryptocurrency in that kind of field ? yes(if i remember it correctly), as long as they deliver what they are promising for. I like their idea and their result in term of price is not bad either, but Digitex supporter is full of dreamers. No matter where you go, you will always see them talking about Moon or $20 while the price is at $0.2 even less than that and many more. Are you one of them ??

Yes, I am one of them, why? because it is Simply realistic, we have more than 80% of shitcoins, but some have real projects, andDigitex is one of them.

We will see after a year lol

Thanks
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Digitex is really pumping,  I missed in buying this coin I thought it was just a pump and dump coin, this coin had pumped so much, I guess I need to look for another rare gem just like this coin

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
cryptotank55

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

Yes, this coin is really doing well! I posted a thread about it a few days ago.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

Digitex technology by pumping so much that many miss it. Many hopes will depend on digitex and at this time the value is still relatively safe and good. With patience surely such a time will come. The bear market will return to crowded and enthusiasts will increase.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: