Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for BTC and ETH to moon, What about Digitex?  (Read 282 times)
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

BTC and ETH moments to the moon will certainly be there but for the time we all don't know when it will happen, and now everything is on your own strong or not hold coin for a long time
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Hello guys;

I have just noticed in CoinMarketCap that Digitex Coin, has increased in its price with more than 1100% since ICO, even if their product isn't launched yet (they will launch it next December).

What do you think about this Futures Exchanges, first of its kind I think in crypto world?

Thank you
i think this coin need another exchange, i mean big exchange like binance, mercatox is good exchange, but exrates volume is too low..
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

Hello guys;

I have just noticed in CoinMarketCap that Digitex Coin, has increased in its price with more than 1100% since ICO, even if their product isn't launched yet (they will launch it next December).

What do you think about this Futures Exchanges, first of its kind I think in crypto world?

Thank you
everything can happen all the possibilities can happen and no one can know for sure the development of confidence and great patience is the main capital in investing buying waiting to get the opportunity to get a profit
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Digitex is really pumping,  I missed in buying this coin I thought it was just a pump and dump coin, this coin had pumped so much, I guess I need to look for another rare gem just like this coin

Yes very good project, I think it's unique, it's the first Futures exchange.

I missed the ICO as well, but I bought some after listing in exchange, and I will buy more id it dips

But, I am still holding for long term, and I think it's gonna be huge
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Firstly to hear about it now. But I think, Digitex has a good chance in next year to be stronger and with a good price to sell. I would to buy it.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Firstly to hear about it now. But I think, Digitex has a good chance in next year to be stronger and with a good price to sell. I would to buy it.
It is likely that the ethereal in the future will be able to reach the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market. but for this you need to do a lot and time will also pass a lot. In any case, today we should expect the results of a clearer Cosmopolitan update.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Digitex on new exchange HITBtc. Time to load up bags before we moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNwBBwFsK8

Adam Todd wants to fvck Bitmex in the ass without the lube. See yourself if you dont believe.

I love this guy already, this is how the project CEO should be. I like his straight priorities in life. LOL

See you on fvcking moon soon!

Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

everyone is waiting for Bullrun for bitcoin and ethereum, and it is predicted that it will go up on November-December, just look at the development of these two coins,
and for digitex I don't know about it
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Hello guys;

Thank you

take btc and ethereum.

dont invest coins like this
it will be 0$ in a few months
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Now, we are still in the bear trend and my choice that is far away most of altcoins in this bear trend. Mostly I front Bitcoin ethereum and top coins. I believe and hope, we will see the green days again and these incoming green days are better than last year. Bitcoin’s price will hit the more than 20 000 dollar. In this bear market we should buy more coins for incoming increasing
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

I just think positively and in my opinion the price is still stable and the increase is not too high, people still survive and will wait for bitcoin and eth, and digitex will follow. The movements that occur are not too fast and all are still at a safe level.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Once the Bitcoin and ETH start increasing their price means definitely all other coins which has huge potential in the market will start increasing. So we need little more patient about the market because it is not that easy to recover the prices.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

BTC and ETH moments to the moon will certainly be there but for the time we all don't know when it will happen, and now everything is on your own strong or not hold coin for a long time
Yes indeed. we can only guess when growth will begin and whether it will be. but every investor has hope. I think growth will begin in late October
jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

To be honest, I knew about digitex a few months ago and what I found out was that they did not have much bright spots to sustain that growth in the long run.
They are like other ICOs, the promise is highly expected, but the reality is how to look back.
Be careful with your money, most likely it's just a pump and when they have enough money then the large dump will come.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Hello guys;

Thank you
Anything do have the possibility but I cant really put up any conclusions talking about Digitex.It did really make some noise but we wont know if its just on the initial phase
or would able to sustain until the product been launched. Everything do start on the beginning but no one knows if it would be highly supported by the community once it came out.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Hello guys;

Thank you

Well that's how ICO supposed to be right? They should be pump prior to launched so that we can ride and get profits when it launches.  Grin

There's a lot of exchanges in the pipeline already like TIO and UTT and others. As for the futures, its really hard to say because Binance coin and Kucoin has set the started so high already and its hard for other startup exchange to catch up.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████