Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US or China: Who do you think will legalize bitcoin first?  (Read 14889 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Just curious which one would be more accepting of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter. China nowadays seem to headline a lot about artificial intelligence and other technology. They are also promoting a cashless society. So I am betting on China.
Feel free to contradict. This is just me overthinking. Maybe, neither would even legalize it in the future. Or perhaps countries would create their own crypto?

For me China is much more ahead to legalize bitcoin rather than US,it is because China nowadays is one of the largest Bitcoin mining farm average in the entire world. Even there's a lot of issues that China banned bitcoin before but time has changed, that's why this country has the biggest percentage average in terms of bitcoin mining rigs.
Agree. I think China is more advantageous than the United States or the rest. If you look around the news. You can hear that Korea is also very active with crypto. However, perhaps everything is tilted toward China as they have mining halls and labor from the great miners. It is possible that ~ 70% of the stations are located in them. And that's the reason I'm guessing that the SEC is going to go to the ETF very early. May be the end of the year or 2019.
Sherwood_Archer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

For me China is much more ahead to legalize bitcoin rather than US,it is because China nowadays is one of the largest Bitcoin mining farm average in the entire world. Even there's a lot of issues that China banned bitcoin before but time has changed, that's why this country has the biggest percentage average in terms of bitcoin mining rigs.
This is true. I remember reading an article saying that China is mining like 70% of bitcoin in the world. So there is the possibility that China would really be more accepting of it than the US.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Just because China is pushing for a cashless society doesn't mean it's going to legalize cryptocurrency soon. And like you said, they are busy developing artificial intelligence at the moment. I don't think they are adopting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the near future, which leaves us the US.

With the way the US is focused on the economy, it's highly unlikely that the country will legalize bitcoin soon as well.
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

The US may likely do that first as china is always looking for cheap opportunities. The US is also in competiton with China as it has always accused China of flooding everywhere with take stuffs.
The first to legalize bitcoin is USA, even to make it easier for bitcoin users to do the transaction Bitcoin ATMs are provided in the USA in the amount of 2372 with the most placements in Los Angeles totaling 258 ATMs. As a developed country the USA is very open to the latest technology, including digital currency technology.
Bincanet

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

I support US. I think US will legalize bitcoin before China. Even China support cashless society but i think it will take time for china to legalize bitcoin.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

China comes first. since the US is trying to capture the cryptocurrency market and for the sovereignty of mining China will separate
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

I think that China will adopt the first bitcoin, China is very greedy and never satisfied. Their enthusiasm is very big, even, my prediction is china will win in the battle of hashes.

yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

I'll go for the US because china has some strict laws for the miners and investors. when they banned crypto in their country they pulled out all of the company and investors out of their homeland the foreign investors has no escape aswell. But in US I never see such things maybe when it comes to legalize it first Us will go 1st and china I just don't know.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

yes, I also predict that China will dominate the bitcoin market, in my opinion, bitcoin in the US is only owned by large corporations, but in China, the cycle of bitcoin transactions is controlled by public and companies and also China has cheap electricity costs
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

China is much stricter with its controls, in addition to having a more direct ban on cryptos, if I'm not mistaken the US ban is on ICOs that practically see them as gambling, so probably USA will establish the first regulations and normalize the use of cryptos in their country, China is usually a little more conservative in that.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Just curious which one would be more accepting of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter. China nowadays seem to headline a lot about artificial intelligence and other technology. They are also promoting a cashless society. So I am betting on China.
Feel free to contradict. This is just me overthinking. Maybe, neither would even legalize it in the future. Or perhaps countries would create their own crypto?

Nothing to discuss about how legalize bitcoin first between the two powerfull country in the world, if not wrong after the bitcoin ban in china until china allowed to use bitcoin in their country, but until now china the learn how regulate bitcoin as currency same with the united state bitcoin want to be a regulated currency and how got taxes from virtual cryptocurrency.

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

I feel the US will legalize Bitcoin, I don't see China opening the door for Bitcoin. I heard that the Chinese government is constantly telling citizens to invest in gold, silver, and diamonds.. and prohibits citizens from investing in cryptocurrencies, especially invest in the ICO.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

i think for two big country like that the first place will be on the China, because we can see that there are many traders, investors, and miners from china and i think it will be great when the bitcoin legalize in china

Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

Truly seems very inseparable to compare which state will legalize bitcoin but with retropespective foresight i will definitely think China will be on the safer side to legalize bitcoin than US.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

We think it would be China because USA right now id very protective with their economy, but lets see what will happen
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

With China consistent ban of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies over the years, I don't see China embracing it so soon for mass adoption rather US would as they always want to be the lead in all things.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Bitcoin will never be legal in both countries, because they also have their own currency, and I'm sure they fear their currency will not be used anymore because people switch to using bitcoin.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

This is a really difficult question. Each of these countries has a fairly strong economy. But I think China is more open to innovation. In addition, a large number of mining farms are concentrated here.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

And it seems to me that some of these two economically developed countries will decide to legalize bitcoin and accept it as an official alternative currency. Who will be the first-is unknown, and it is unlikely to happen in the next few years. But it is quite real and we can expect it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

Despite the fact that many people consider China the center of bitcoin mining, I think that America is the first to decide to introduce crypto-currency into active use. This is a fairly progressive country, and it needs a little time to prepare for the introduction of bitcoin in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: