Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet.dat 68 btc  (Read 697 times)
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

I think people are not willing to pay the amount you're offering now, because there's nothing for them as a hint to crack the password.
And if they can't crack the password before they're too old, the file basically have the value as any other files you can find in your computer.   
But you mentioned that you got the 31BTC wallet from a Chinese guy, do you still have his contact?
I can speak Chinese, if you can do what @KingZee said and provide me with the Chinese guy's contact, so I can get some hint from him, I will buy the file with the amount you're offering.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

It would be really hard to trust people these days so the worst case is that you will be tagged with red trust for this. If I were you, if you really own the bitcoin then get the help of the wallet.dat team to forcibly access the account. If this is not possible then it will take you some time to access or cracked the password. Well good luck on finding buyer for that 2 wallets.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

It would be really hard to trust people these days so the worst case is that you will be tagged with red trust for this. If I were you, if you really own the bitcoin then get the help of the wallet.dat team to forcibly access the account. If this is not possible then it will take you some time to access or cracked the password. Well good luck on finding buyer for that 2 wallets.
That sometime is around 120-200 years to crack it..
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Like whats the use of this who would buy it ? Its waste of money tbh
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

how to make sure that you only sold to one person these wallet.dat files? I guess you've already tried probably all of known possible way to recover passwords. I can offer $10 for these files.
drogasi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

In can offer 100$ for all the wallets but not more, it’s like a lottery ticket if you have not idea of the lenght of the pass
system32br

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 01:03:43 PM

Are you still selling the wallet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: