Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best Rest api bitcoin merchant with low fees?  (Read 150 times)
artofwar (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

Hello there,

as per topic here, can you guys make suggestion?

I have found one, but their fees is high for smaller transaction, because they charge fix fees per transaction.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Do you mean something like Bitpay? https://bitpay.com/api (?)

BitPay provides a standards-based REST interface which enables application developers to interact in a powerful, yet secure way with their BitPay account. Using the BitPay API, clients can create and manage invoices, issue refunds, manage bills, retrieve real-time rates information, view merchant ledger entries, and much more. Developers may call the API directly over HTTPS using the language of their choice, or take advantage of one of BitPay's Node.js, PHP, and Ruby API clients.
I'm not entirely sure what their fees are, and if you really want to use them, since i'm pretty sure you'll be forced to use BIP70 aswell, which can be quite inconvenient for some customers..

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin fees are mostly network fees, no carrier fees! You may want to refer to it, but it is advisable to use services that are supported by miners
artofwar (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin fees are mostly network fees, no carrier fees! You may want to refer to it, but it is advisable to use services that are supported by miners

Wow, seriously?

I think you dont understand the question. Or maybe

I think you dont know what you talking about.

If you want to promote your ico by making shitty post, please do somewhere else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: