Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What altcoins are you interested to buy?
ETH - 8 (53.3%)
LTC - 1 (6.7%)
XRP - 1 (6.7%)
BCH - 2 (13.3%)
EOS - 1 (6.7%)
DASH - 2 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥 What altcoins are interesting to buy (Poll)  (Read 445 times)
Bitingle (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:11:05 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 10:49:28 PM by Bitingle

Hi everyone. We are Bitingle.com - cryptocurrency exchange service that sell BTC by credit card.
We would like to add some alternative coins for our site. Please, vote which altcoin should be the next after BTC.
Thank you in advance.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

Hello, I have voted for your poll.
Does Bitingle.com have a bounty or airdrop? If there is one, I want to join the bounty or airdrop too. thank you
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Does Bitingle.com have a bounty or airdrop? If there is one, I want to join the bounty or airdrop too. thank you

There is only two votes - mine and yours Smiley I voted for ETH and you for BCH Smiley Do you really think that this boy with his mega ego - Ver - will lead this project to success, or you have invested and want to get the money back? Wink  Cheesy
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Thank you for your vote. At this time we don`t have any plans about bounty or airdrop.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Hi everyone. We are Bitingle.com - cryptocurrency exchange service that sell BTC with credit card.
We would like to add some alternative coins for our site. Please, vote which altcoin should be the next after BTC.
Thank you in advance.

Hi guys, I don't want to disturb this poll thread, but im interested in BTC card. Do you have Bitcointalk announcement thread, Medium or Telegram channel where i can learn more or ask some questions about your service?
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

Hi everyone. We are Bitingle.com - cryptocurrency exchange service that sell BTC with credit card.
Thank you in advance.

Hi guys, I don't want to disturb this poll thread, but im interested in BTC card. Do you have Bitcointalk announcement thread, Medium or Telegram channel where i can learn more or ask some questions about your service?
Sorry for our English. We sell btc by credit card. More info you can get on site in online chat, by email support@bitingle.com, and topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048406.0
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

the first iam buy ETH
another ETH iam buy xrp riple, STR(stellar lumens) and then iam buy xyo in idex.market is good coin and fast profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

the first iam buy ETH
another ETH iam buy xrp riple, STR(stellar lumens) and then iam buy xyo in idex.market is good coin and fast profit
I don't know why people keep doing this. Did OP mentioned xyo token in his list? There is none and you should be only answer only 1 answer.

I would go for ETH ofcourse, since the price is really cheap right now
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

To be honest I would never use your exchange the fees are ridiculous, why would anyone pay $500 more for one Bitcoin if they can buy it also on another website with good reputation. Your website also shows a Btc price that does not even come close to the real price.

Your price: 6774$
Real price: 6265$
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

To be honest I would never use your exchange the fees are ridiculous, why would anyone pay $500 more for one Bitcoin if they can buy it also on another website with good reputation. Your website also shows a Btc price that does not even come close to the real price.

We don`t know any website where you can buy btc with real market price, Do you? Don`t forget for credit card fees, site maintenance cost, salary and profit. Why somebody should sell you btc for real price? where is profit?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Majority will answer you to pick ETH and probably next LTC.

The community doesn't want to get into those centralized coins and a coin that wants to claim its title as bitcoin. At least those coins that I've mentioned are also the most popular in the crypto community now and I think DASH is also a good choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Of course all ethereum has been proven in terms of the number of people who vote clearly in gtafik, if many who make purchases soar demand can have a good impact ethereum prices rise again
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

We don`t know any website where you can buy btc with real market price, Do you? Don`t forget for credit card fees, site maintenance cost, salary and profit. Why somebody should sell you btc for real price? where is profit?
It's impossible to sell for real market prices since you want to run a business, but a good rating that is good for you and the customer is the best if you want to succeed with your cryptocurrency exchange website. You are using https://www.liqpay.ua/ as payment provider that is calculating 2,75% fee for each transaction, other popular services who are offering exactly the same are using Simplex that is calculating 5% fee. This should give you some advantage to compete with established websites that have been around for several years.
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

It's impossible to sell for real market prices since you want to run a business, but a good rating that is good for you and the customer is the best if you want to succeed with your cryptocurrency exchange website. You are using https://www.liqpay.ua/ as payment provider that is calculating 2,75% fee for each transaction, other popular services who are offering exactly the same are using Simplex that is calculating 5% fee. This should give you some advantage to compete with established websites that have been around for several years.
What commission will suit you?
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

Aside from BTC , the next widely use cryptocurrency is Ethereum , that would be your really best shot , if i can vote more than 2 i would choose next to Ethereum is LTC BCH and XRP Smiley all of them are good choice to be honest , most lads are familiar with this Cryptocurrency cause not only are they on top 5 they are widely use on some other area aswell
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

I am interested to buy ETH and Ripple in near future as both of them have big potential and they already proved it.
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

ETH was added to buy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

ETH was added to buy.
That's great and thanks for considering our suggestion about ETH.

And as you can see to the poll most of the votes are for ethereum. You should exclude those centralized coins that I've mentioned before. I reckon with onlinedragon's comment about your price that's totally far from the current price. Yours now is $6800 while the real market price is $6400, you should adjust it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitingle (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

ETH was added to buy.

And as you can see to the poll most of the votes are for ethereum. You should exclude those centralized coins that I've mentioned before. I reckon with onlinedragon's comment about your price that's totally far from the current price. Yours now is $6800 while the real market price is $6400, you should adjust it.
What commission will suit you?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

ETH was added to buy.

The price is static as i observed and should really be changed to be lived ones than on having a manual change because price can fluctuate in a matter of seconds too much hassle on their part.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: