Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 ICO FAILED, NEXT INVESTMENT MOVE?  (Read 419 times)
KolinBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

As we seen this year is so bear for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?
Derelikt999

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

As we seen this year is so bear for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?

Fintech Dapps will be the must for investment becouse there is no risk to manipulate the price or market of your investment due to the smart contract, you see this new Dapp project on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049788
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

In investing theres no guarantee. But if you want to be on a safer lane why not just buy bitcoin and hold it until the market has fully stabilized?

Ive heard of STO's but I'm not sure if people are going to buy that new idea of investing.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

I'd not call 2018 a failed year for ICO rather call it a realization of the importance of ICOs.
There are ICO this year that raised over 20 million and many reaching their targets.
Unlike 2017 investors surely were selective when investing in an ICO as they realised not every of them would yield them a profit and lot of them were just scams.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:24:07 AM

I think that there many ICO's that are not totally successful in the crypto market but there were also successful ICO's within this year in which those who had invested really had earned profit from it. I believe that because of the long bearish market, many ICO's were not able to make it and perhaps were not able to meet the soft cap being targeted. Never stop your goal if you fail as there will be time for you to succeed someday by just doing the right thing like doing a research  about the plan ICO and study everything you wish to learn more about the ICO before you make an investment. With this, I think your goal of having a successful ICO will come soon.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

There is not only one entrance - ICOs investment but also other ways for coming to crypto world. Almost, indeed all investment always have a risk so if you would like to be safe, just keep your money in pocket.

In this market situation, perhaps bitcoin is the best choice, sustained and least risky.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

i think its because many rumor and bad news hit crypto world, so the impact was bear market on all along this year, but im still sure, bull run will come at the end of this year.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

The next move that made everything positive was the pumping of the Crypto market. When market capitalization is strong, many investors are profitable after being injected, which also impacts on ICO projects. This is because investors are getting their money back and they are going to invest in projects to make a big profit.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

No one can guarantee any investment and every investment always has a chance of failure or loss. remember, when crypto first appeared, did ico exist? I don't think so.

Now is the time for us to always focus on improving our ability to analyze or research to always have the best investment and minimize risk.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

not all ico failed in 2018, this is only part of the effect of the decline in market prices in the entire crypto industry. this pressure actually becomes a selection, showing what ico projects are able to survive, who truly carry out their vision and mission according to plan. there is no definite security guarantee in any form of investment. all possible risks remain, which is able to minimize this is the individual itself. how much knowledge they analyze and choose the best ico project.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Take all of your monet and put all of them into USDT. If you don't wanna take the risk and how can you get the benefit from your investment. Even if you are buying real stock company and then it gets bankrupt and then you will lost all of your money dude,
it's about how you can afford to lost your money. That's the main point right now.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

Problems of ICOs are coming directly from the market situation. When market trend will change all projects also will start to grow. Certainly it is only a matter of time.
Also an important step in the development of the ICO will be its legal regulation that in the case of scam, their authors are automatically prosecuted by officials.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

not all ICO are failed in 2018. They still have chance and they offer the interesting projects. Although almost all coins or tokens have very low price after they are ready on the market, it is too early to say that they are failed. They just need more times to wait for the next bull run.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

Yes its true that in this year 2018 A lot of new ICO did not received their soft cap and hard cap and closed. But it's doest means that the concept of ICO is failed. It's just make people more aware about ICO because may ICO who have strong team also got successful . So it have a great potential in upcoming days..
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

I would not say that it is a failure year for ICOs. Yes, a lot project closed down. But still there is a future for blockchain projects. We are just in downtrend economic cycle at the moment, that also includes crypto market. Investment projects can behave that way, and it does not only apply to crypto market, it generally applies to all types of investments.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Yes I was investing in ico's and realise that it's not giving profit as expected. So i moved on to trading coins and getting some profit too, I bought NPXS coin which is giving 7.33% of coins you hold every month so it was good for me.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

In investing theres no guarantee. But if you want to be on a safer lane why not just buy bitcoin and hold it until the market has fully stabilized?

Ive heard of STO's but I'm not sure if people are going to buy that new idea of investing.

I agree with you when the comes to trading you have to face happiness, difficulties everything. You will always not get profit everytime obviously luck plays a big role here. The entire market has failed and people cannot blame on ICO. Long-term investment will make you good benefit for sure. If you have faith you can invest.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

The prices of the top coins such as BTC, ETH, and XRP are very low right now. But these coins are fundamentally significant in terms of their functionality and technology meaning to say they have a great future ahead. So, with ICO failed this year, why not invest in these coins or other coins of your preferences. Then hold them until next year. They'll surely rise earliest next year.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

We all know that investing means like gambling, so our money is at risk here. ICO are undeveloped project and if a market like this will continue till 2019 then they will be having a hard time finding investors to support their project. I will suggest that you buy stable and recognize coins and wait for the market to stabilize.

alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I think this year's ICO is not a failure. This year. People's awareness of investing in ICO has increased a lot. Now there is a consensus to invest in valuable ICO projects. In addition. This year's new STO investment mode can be concerned about.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: