Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 12:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Entropay VCCs for BTC (lower buying rate)  (Read 164 times)
ConcordiumFLugtzoig (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

Selling Entropay Virtual Debit Cards for a rate of 0.75 on the USD/EUR for the buyer

The amount willing to trade is under 2k, depending on how much people are interested ini can create a card for them with a small amount and forward the details of it or give the entire account to someone if it comes close to whole amount.

Long story short i had these VCCs made for a specific personal purchase and they recently updated their system making Entro useless, so this became a good opportunity to get some BTC instead.

Since i am pretty much a new user here i am willing to go first for the first buyer to facilitate mutual trust.

Looking forward to offers or interested parties, feel free to ask any technical questions and i will answer them to the best of my ability.

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Are you able to transfer the funds in your entropay account?
ConcordiumFLugtzoig (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

What do you mean by that exactly?

I am able to create up to 5 cards, charge them with the balance from the wallet of the account and then if so desired delete the card and move the balance to another card etc..

Hope this info helps, if you mean "am i able to transfer funds from one entropay to the other" than sadly the answer is no, that would have been very sweet but it is a feature they have yet to implement.

Let me know if you are interested.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I am able to create up to 5 cards, charge them with the balance from the wallet of the account and then if so desired delete the card and move the balance to another card etc..

Hope this info helps, if you mean "am i able to transfer funds from one entropay to the other" than sadly the answer is no, that would have been very sweet but it is a feature they have yet to implement.

Yes, I meant account to account transfer, the option has been available for a few months and if your account doesn't have that option then it means you account is one of those that will stop working end of this month because your not in Europe.
ConcordiumFLugtzoig (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

[/quote]Yes, I meant account to account transfer, the option has been available for a few months and if your account doesn't have that option then it means you account is one of those that will stop working end of this month because your not in Europe.
[/quote]

I am from Germany and there is no reason why it would stop working, i don't know about that feature but i will check the account and ask them about it.

ConcordiumFLugtzoig (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

Yes, I meant account to account transfer, the option has been available for a few months and if your account doesn't have that option then it means you account is one of those that will stop working end of this month because your not in Europe.

Ok so i actually checked in more detail and it looks like they did add a new feature called send money and i have it. Can do 1 per day to an email, so i assume the email of another account? Are you interested?
VicenteGonza

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

Ok so i actually checked in more detail and it looks like they did add a new feature called send money and i have it. Can do 1 per day to an email, so i assume the email of another account? Are you interested?

I would be interested, here I leave you my whatsapp to have better communication +507 62355874
letsbcool

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for entropay vcc provider.

I will need many VCC with $1 balance.

Please let me know your price.

Thanks you.

Let's chat via skype for better communication.

skype id: fiverr2015
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: