Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i lock my topic created by banned account? @hilariousandco  (Read 168 times)
Rapid123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

Hey guys
My main account banned last month. How can i lock my topics created by that account ?
I was providing afew services in marketplace, Now as i banned, those topics should be locked!

@hilariousandco Can you lock my topics?

Just God
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

Hey guys
My main account banned last month. How can i lock my topics created by that account ?

Why should they be locked?  Just because you started it, doesn't mean others don't have something to include.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

I don't think you will able to locked. Since you are permaban, means you are only veiw mode. You will not able to edit or locked any thread. I think mod could lock but there will be long process, like sign message to confirm your account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Hey guys
I was providing afew services in marketplace, Now as i banned, those topics should be locked!
@hilariousandco Can you lock my topics?
Only the OP of the thread can easily lock the thread, most time MODS request for the thread to be locked my the OP, it shows they wouldn't be able to do it easily.
Dude
did you even read what i said ?
It was some sort of service in marketplace!!
I got banned so there is no one to answer the requests & take care of orders
Despite your obvious absence from the forum due to your ban,i still feel there are other users who can answer the questions on the thread and take care of orders..

If there isn't you could contact a user privately to do that, since a ban to an account is also a ban to the user, so if you post outside of meta with this account it'll be tagged ban evasion and will also get banned
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: