Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SICA is the next CPLO?  (Read 147 times)
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

What do you guys think? Looking at what the project has achieved so far in such a small timeframe I believe this will be the next CPLO.
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

Well, SICA could be after showing its potential, but still nothing can be compared to anything in that way. SICA can evolve in its own way, also the progress might face struggle too. So, let's see.
Angelique Donovan

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

As I'm new in this crypto world. I really have no idea about SICA and CPLO. Will you please explain about these projects?
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

The project is indeed promising. But, it is stil too soon to comment on its success rate. Considering the volatility fo crypto market, it may exceed the success rate of CPLO or it may go down suddenly without any kind of warning. Only time can tell that tale.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Can you give me little more information about SICA? Didn't find anything about it in CoinMarketCap. Anuways CPLO or Cpollo has done a good job so far and has potential to do more.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

You can't expect the market to always follow a certain pattern as it is always uncertain. With time everything changes and if it is regarding cryptocurrency the most important thing to do is make sure you're making your own progress and being patient, you never know the value might increase higher than it was before who knows as all we can do is hope for the best.
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

By looking at the project we can see it has achieved a lot in the timeframe sure but, nothing can be said for sure about it being the next CPLO. It will still take some time before anything can be said on the matter if it can be successful or not, only time can tell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: