Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The situation at the moment  (Read 240 times)
kabannnn (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

Friends watch carefully what is happening now, because a lot is hidden from the eyes .......

I will clarify the following: during the last 6 months (namely, during this period I carefully studied everything that is happening) the market showed several upward tendencies and even the trend changed upward several times (due to free relations) ... but as soon as the market is a bit grew, then immediately there is a huge number of bits for sale (it was 1.7 months ago at BITFAINE, they placed an order of 160 bits) and the whole trend broke ...

I will clarify the situation of growth to 20k at the end of last year:
The mining company BITMEIN had a lot of equipment lying around and in order to sell it, it was necessary to make the mining very profitable .... the price increase started, and NEW hamsters finished the price up to 20k ... as a result, the equipment was all sold and the inked cues leaked on peaks

It should also be noted that the market CONSCIOUSLY  is holding back from growth for many reasons (which we can only guess), but as soon as GROWTH starts to contribute (news, etc.), then in my opinion we will surpass the peaks of December 2017 .... .........

when it will be? This year, next year - no one knows ... but the growth will be unequivocal ... and only the patient will reap the fruits of their SHOW, as well as those who keep tech altos ...

And finally
Manipulators (those who now hold the market) are not uncles with long beards from Wall Street, but above all ::::::::: Large mining companies (bitmayne, bitfury ....), owners of large stock exchanges (which can draw non-existent volumes and walls (therefore we are waiting for decentralized exchanges)), owners of Tesor ... who in my opinion communicate with each other))))

Also, before buying altos, look at the NEED of the product that the project is offering, because the SEC is now firmly tackling low-tech altos ... we are waiting for a new batch of delistins, especially from the bitrix

What do you think friends about ?
Audrina Harvey

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

Well, the research and data collection is splendid. Also, the currency is now really in a stable position now, it is showing the value rising high and again coming back into previous position, but not in a total loss. But the increasing demand and launching of crypto in different countries has given the investors a ray of hope.
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

The price will rise very soon. And we will see a more stable market possibly before the new year. I am holding some coins for quite some time and I hope my patience pays off.
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

I agree, that nobody knows when the bull run happens. Thanks for such informative news, and I hope it would help a lot of newbies to understand the situation much better. We all hope of the green market and as soon as possible. Just believe and hodl.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

I believe that the current situation of btc and alts are now in bearish market where market has been in this situation for a very long time. However, I am optimistic that this will not stay long where it may soon to recover once again and surpassing the resistance that hampers it's market growth. Bullish market will be experience soon and as to when, no one knows but just continue to believe in it for it will make the market more profitable again.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Quite comprehensive analysis, but there is no data available to validate any of the conclusions. What is probably more true in all this is that nobody know when will go up again and how.

tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I think that the bull run will come soon. I also hope, that this will happen before the end of the year, but if not, it will happen it 2019. I am patiently waiting for the better times and buying more coins right now. I hope a lot of people are doing the same and at the end it will be rewarded with good profit.
kingzpro

Activity: 756

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

You are right market is highly manipulated and  the average investor is suffering badly with the losses, the only positive thing i see at the moment is that the market seems to have found a bottom, i mean its good to see how btc is successfully trading over 6k mark from months now and this marks the bottom of btc and there is high probability that market will grow from here.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

The growth of the cryptomarket is quite sure, the problem is that it won´t necessarily be on the criptos we have now. It may very well be on privately invested blockchains.

millensharon8

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Patience plays a big role in the cryptocurrency market. Soon we might see a price surge in the market but it is advised not to compare with last year's price or else hopes will crush.

Patience is something people should know they cannot do without in this space, and this is the reason they see the short term movement and consider it a problem, because they are not even focused at all on the long term. Without having a goal for the long term, you will always end up making wrong decisions in the short term. This is a volatile market, and just like stock or forex, every market is bound to always have a retrace or correction, which is a normal thing and should not be a problem at all.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

I believe that the current situation of btc and alts are now in bearish market where market has been in this situation for a very long time. However, I am optimistic that this will not stay long where it may soon to recover once again and surpassing the resistance that hampers it's market growth. Bullish market will be experience soon and as to when, no one knows but just continue to believe in it for it will make the market more profitable again.
There is nothing hard at all, as you will only find it hard if you are expecting too much yourself in the short term. I think people should start learning the importance of having patience in the market and knowing that every market trend is an opportunity.

Right now in the cryptocurrency market, there is an opportunity to buy and then when the market gets over bought, which would be an opportunity to sell. Like I said, every market is bound to change in trend and it is how you take advantage of those trends to your favor that matters most which is something a lot of people tend to find hard to understand.

Hopefully the current situation of entire crypto market is at the bottom of downfall which is persisting since late 2017 still only the upcoming days need to double confirm it by showing better market conditions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Friends watch carefully what is happening now, because a lot is hidden from the eyes .......

I will clarify the following: during the last 6 months (namely, during this period I carefully studied everything that is happening) the market showed several upward tendencies and even the trend changed upward several times (due to free relations) ... but as soon as the market is a bit grew, then immediately there is a huge number of bits for sale (it was 1.7 months ago at BITFAINE, they placed an order of 160 bits) and the whole trend broke ...

I will clarify the situation of growth to 20k at the end of last year:
The mining company BITMEIN had a lot of equipment lying around and in order to sell it, it was necessary to make the mining very profitable .... the price increase started, and NEW hamsters finished the price up to 20k ... as a result, the equipment was all sold and the inked cues leaked on peaks

It should also be noted that the market CONSCIOUSLY  is holding back from growth for many reasons (which we can only guess), but as soon as GROWTH starts to contribute (news, etc.), then in my opinion we will surpass the peaks of December 2017 .... .........

when it will be? This year, next year - no one knows ... but the growth will be unequivocal ... and only the patient will reap the fruits of their SHOW, as well as those who keep tech altos ...

And finally
Manipulators (those who now hold the market) are not uncles with long beards from Wall Street, but above all ::::::::: Large mining companies (bitmayne, bitfury ....), owners of large stock exchanges (which can draw non-existent volumes and walls (therefore we are waiting for decentralized exchanges)), owners of Tesor ... who in my opinion communicate with each other))))

Also, before buying altos, look at the NEED of the product that the project is offering, because the SEC is now firmly tackling low-tech altos ... we are waiting for a new batch of delistins, especially from the bitrix

Actually, call it whatever you want to call it, manipulations, selling spree or whatever, it is a market and markets are always bound to change in trend. Rather than putting too much focus on the cryptocurrency market, maybe we should be taking a look at the stock market right away which is even more of a matured and regulated space, experiencing correction.

Correction is a normal thing in the market, it is healthy and it will happen again as far as I am concerned. What is important is to just understand the future and the value of what you are holding so as to be able to make better and quality decisions in what you are investing in for the long term.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

"Bitfaine, Bitmein, Bitrix" Undecided Please be correct, there are many similar names, it can be difficult to understand you sometimes.
So you think that Bitcoin for $20k was necessary just for mining companies? I guess not. Of course they took part in it because it is very profitable for them to sell equipment for higher prices(in dollars, because as I know in Bitcoin it is constant). There also were many people who invested in it in $500-$1500 who helped to advertise BTC then. Also take in mind that this huge bull run was accompanied by emission of tether, coin that possibly is not provided with fiat funds.
I should say we saw a result of complex diligence, not only mining companies

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Throughout the year, we have seen a lot of FUDs being created, which makes everyone in this market very sensitive. short interest to need this effect, so if you understand this, then wait quietly... This market will not finish so soon, we have the opportunity and time.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

The growth of the cryptomarket is quite sure, the problem is that it won´t necessarily be on the criptos we have now. It may very well be on privately invested blockchains.
I see the growth of the crypto is not safe at all, I see the market goes down, many people give up the market because they have invested in ETH and BTC at relatively high prices in 2017 and early 2018, and now unable to recover the capital they are fearing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: