Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative coin that will recover before year end?  (Read 406 times)
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I believe that the alternative coin is litecoin. I believe that it has great potential and a strong platform. I am sure that in the future it will grow very well.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

I think that there is such a cryptocurrency on the market, which until the end of the year would have reached the January highs. And the saddest thing, I don't think it will happen next year. Although growth will not be rapid.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

that is up to you because for example too many coin drop 95 percentage etc. surely if you are waiting only without buying from the dip also you need to wait more. but if you bought from the dip maybe you can even profit in now with eth value. for example tomochain did 4x in last 20 days. but before than that tomo did minus 6x after may. so always we need to accumulate with cheap prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

The development team will certainly make a lot of breakthroughs to be recovered, but at this time it is still safe and a value that must be maintained. Each coin will continue to develop in order to be able to compete and have high prices so that it stays alive and continues to grow.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

I am sure that we still have a chance to recover our losses, but I am not sure that it will happen before the year-end. Maybe if the market continue until the end of this year, then the chances will wide open. But if there is a down of the price, then we are difficult to start to recover before the year-end. But we still have a chance in the next year which cryptocurrency will grow more than now.
Pretty sure about that as well. It is a market and there is no way a market would be bearish forever and those who are always complaining about a bear market are the ones who usually do not get the picture that bear markets are actually like a good discount or bargain for those who are looking to invest long in the market.

A lot of coins with potentials will possibly get to increase pretty well as long as we get to see bitcoin give some good signal to the upper side which is what I believe a lot of smart moneys are eagerly waiting for. I am still optimistic though that we would get to see something good before the year ends, so, we just have to wait and see.
Spectrecoin seems like they are arranging a new development team to do many new improvements and new features that would affect the coin and also trying to look for an extra marketing agency help and all of that combined seems like they will get their names heard somehow soon.

With all of that improvements like ring systems and secrecy getting to a new level with proof of stealth and adding staking on that with a brand new mobile app that would make it much much easier to use it all combined down to increase in price, on top of that getting an agency get your name heard everywhere it wasn't before and improving the public awareness of the coin all means it would eventually increase quite quickly.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

No one can give the exact name of the coin that will give a profit several times before the end of the year. But definitely such coins will and need to be believed to the end. First of all, you need to invest in bitcoin and then make up your investment portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: