Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read this  (Read 148 times)
Electric111 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Recently I received a 3 day ban for the merit request in a private message, but I'm a beginner and not too familiar with the rules, I think it's too cruel that I should have understood from the 2 people I asked told me only one can't do that, and the second decided to punish me bad trust, it's like a child put in a corner, why flog him, maybe he is standing in the corner understand it.

I would also like to address the large members of the forum, take a look at this project, I presented it as an example
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103301

This man made a really good project, created a cryptocurrency exchange, but for some reason he is a newbie, which I tend to, to the fact that over time on the forum we will get a lot of decent people who build a blockchain, but they will have the ranks of newbies, I want you to pay attention to this, because some people really deserve +1merit, for what they do for blockchain technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

You are both living in the ANN underworld, so it isn't surprising that you stay as newbies without any merit.

If you want to improve your ranking here, then I would suggest that you become an active member of the forum, and read the rules and guidelines associated with that.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Electric111 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

You are both living in the ANN underworld, so it isn't surprising that you stay as newbies without any merit.

If you want to improve your ranking here, then I would suggest that you become an active member of the forum, and read the rules and guidelines associated with that.
what kind of world do you live in when we're underground?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Recently I received a 3 day ban for the merit request in a private message, but I'm a beginner and not too familiar with the rules, I think it's too cruel that I should have understood from the 2 people I asked told me only one can't do that, and the second decided to punish me bad trust, it's like a child put in a corner, why flog him, maybe he is standing in the corner understand it.
"ignorantia legis neminem excusa" --

I would also like to address the large members of the forum, take a look at this project, I presented it as an example

This man made a really good project, created a cryptocurrency exchange, but for some reason he is a newbie, which I tend to, to the fact that over time on the forum we will get a lot of decent people who build a blockchain, but they will have the ranks of newbies, I want you to pay attention to this, because some people really deserve +1merit, for what they do for blockchain technology
Looking through the thread you posted, there are a good amount of people who are commenting that are Sr member+, yet none of them feel the need to merit the topic.
(Maybe it isn't really as gripping as you say it is?)

I've personally never heard of Greencoin, and looking at their exchange, https://greencoin.online/market/GRN-USD, i must say, it looks pretty bland and extremely basic.
Not something that i'd deem "Innovative/Refreshing."

Take a look at this project; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.msg18316056#msg18316056 ANN threads of decent projects can/will definitely be merited.

Electric111 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

"ignorantia legis neminem excusa" --

Looking through the thread you posted, there are a good amount of people who are commenting that are Sr member+, yet none of them feel the need to merit the topic.
(Maybe it isn't really as good as you say it is?)

I've personally never heard of Greencoin, and looking at their exchange, https://greencoin.online/market/GRN-USD, i must say, it looks pretty bland and extremely basic.
Not something that i'd deem "Innovative/Refreshing."

Take a look at this project; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.msg18316056#msg18316056 ANN threads of decent projects can/will definitely be merited.

I led this in as a example, the the the flow of which you gave have him and merit more, I had in view 1 merit and not 10
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Recently I received a 3 day ban for the merit request in a private message, but I'm a beginner and not too familiar with the rules, I think it's too cruel
Not knowing smth doesn't mean it's ok to do it. Since you are a beginner than start reading the rules. Why do you even need the merit if you don't even know how the forum works? 🤔 Are you left out from doing bounty jobs?  Wink Wink

From what I see this person is a bounty manager and this is his job, to publish bounties.. I don't see why someone should give him 1 merit for doing his job. Don't get me wrong, he might be very good at what he does but I wouldn't give him merit points just for copying the website Ann, he doesn't add anything to the ecosystem. The project is done by someone else
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: