Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Months IPTV & VOD Zgemma magbox Android IOS SmartTV firestick iptv service  (Read 193 times)
isabellelawson1805 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

We aim to provide the best possible service for our customers, Customer care is VITAL to a good product and a good service. Our main focus is keeping the UK channels available as foreign channels are not as easy to maintain however we do try our best to keep all channels alive and kicking!

What do you get and whats is on offer?

On purchasing this 12 Month IPTV deal you will send me the details required below and i will do the rest for you,ensuring you receive over 1900~ English UK + US Channels, Worlwide Channels, the Best Sports Channels, Movie Channels, Music Channels, Documentary Channels, Entertainment Channels and more. You will get a vast mixture of SD & HD Channels.

ALL PPV live events
ALL 3pm
UK | Sports
UK | Club Teams
UK | Movies / Cinema
UK | Entertainment
UK | Documentaries
UK | Kids
UK | Music
UK | News
UK | Regionals
USA - CA | Entertainment
USA - CA | Sports
IE | Irish Tv
VOD | Updated Weekly

I also have back up servers with back up streams from an entirely different source
this means if one server goes down or any streams go down
you can instantly switch to back ups
NO OTHER IPTV PROVIDER OFFERS THIS
** Please specify if you do not want adult content **

How to get our service on Fire Stick or Smart TV

1. Go to app store on fire stick/smart TV, search for smart iptv player
2. You MUST purchase the app for this to work. App cost around £5. Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate your mac BEFORE purchasing this auction.
3. Once you download the app, home screen will show MAC code, send me this code in text format XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
4. I will activate your MAC code and advise you to restart the App.
5. Channels should now be appearing. Controls press select button to view current section press play button to view all sections. Press select button to select a channel when scrolling channels press the list button = to view that channels EPG

If you cannot install SmartIPTV as Amazon HAVE removed this, don't worry I have a tutorial for oiur app which is better than SmartIPTV and free

SMART IPTV IS NOT A FREE APP - YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THIS IF USING IT.

Only purchase this if you have fire stick, Smart TV, MagBox, Android box, IOS device, Enigma 2 such as Zgemma Vu+
This requires broadband speed of at least 10mb
Do not purchase if your device is far away from router, as this will affect quality

AFTER PURCHASE PLEASE SEND DEVICE DETAILS AND IF YOU WANT ADULT SECONTION TURNED ON OR OFF. 

Here is a list of support Apps + Devices

Smart TV - SmartIPTV app
Android (Box/TV/Phone or Tablet) - SmartIPTV / Perfect Player / Xtream Player / Prog TV ***OUR OWN ANDROID APP***
Fire TV or Fire Stick - SmartIPTV / Perfect Player / Xtream Player / Prog TV ***OUR OWN ANDROID APP***
IOS (mac/phone/tablet) - GSE App
Samsung/ LG Smart TV - SmartIPTV
Zgemma / mutant / VU (enigma devices) - XC-Mult / SULSi (Requires PuTTy)

Contact us on skype : majesticourt

UK+7427521182

USA+18134406383

AUS+61488839996

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

How much is your service ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
stam123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

Hi I'm trying to contact you on Skype can you accept me so I can message you thanks
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:27:38 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 07:55:07 AM by Hikol

I was looking for something like this thing too. I decided to try Firestick with Kodi, and it works so well for me. I think that you will find the guide from https://www.firesticktricks.com/robin-hood-tv-kodi-addon.html helpful to you, and you will surely use it a lot!
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:50:27 AM

Not sure why the previous poster bumped a 12month old thread but be careful.  This person has been selling various stuff under multiple user names all posting at the same time including at least: isobelrowe, jefferyrobinson0409, sophiadavidson0405 and isabellelawson1805 over the last few months.

Use safe forum escrow to avoid any problems.

this thread: http://archive.fo/MZMGg
alt jefferyrobinson0409 posting today:  http://archive.fo/3e9Zn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: