Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETh will hit $1000 end of this year  (Read 1471 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

I think the price of $ 1000 can be reached if at the end of October ethereum prices are at least $ 400, we must realize that ethereum is a large coin so that the price increase is unlikely to reach tens of percent and continuously, need a process.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

I think that was to high, but at the other side it is still possible to reach that number if we got good news about ETF. But if SEC didn't approve it than maybe the market will stay like this, at least like this month thatwe are just little bit stable than before. Let see are cryptocurrency will be bull run again or not by the end of this years, this years are very crucial IMO for crypto.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Things can be more clearer only if we reach midway through November. I think it's the best time to tell how ethereum and the rest of cryptos will look like until December. 1,000$ is really achievable if certain events and can trigger ethereum's push towards breaking the resistance.
Take a look at reality. The trade war is under way and there are no signs of ending in recent months. I think if want the market is to recover well then this trade war must end because the demand for investment this year is very low and people are feeling depressed about this market. In future ETH will reach $ 1000 if there are many large investment funds involved in Cryptocurrency
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Seeing difficult market conditions like this, of course we have to be realistic, it is impossible for the $ 1000 price to be reached in a short time, it takes at least 3 months because the current price is only $ 215, moreover there are always many speculators who make the market chaotic.
it is true, and currently eth is still experiencing a decline, but I am sure that eth will rise again, it may take a long time to reach its highest value again
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

I am a fan of Ethereum but I don't think it will hit that price by the end of the year. The safest price to assume is around $400 but it still depends on the demand for Ethereum. Everyone is expecting that a lot of people will invest on Ethereum since the same thing happened last year but the price is not that low compared to this year. I am one of the happiest person in the world if what you said will come true.  Cool

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Now we can say for sure that this will not happen. I think that ETH will not be able to grow so much due to the lack of large investments in the ICO.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Too many projects are abusing the virtues of the ETH platform. They began to focus on fake projects and embroidered nihilistic ideas. This has been seen before. Scam and irresponsible projects have driven the ETH platform down without braking. by the ease, friendliness and intelligence of itself. I'm afraid that ETH will face the real challenge of losing balance. only 10% of the rest brings a bit of value to ETH. the rest are the real flaws.
sabhana

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

not so fast
until now bearish is the trend for all alt and btc
for the highers time frame 1d / 1 week or 1 month
if you look to the chart the price is just make a short pullback for higher timeframes
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

not so fast
until now bearish is the trend for all alt and btc
for the highers time frame 1d / 1 week or 1 month
if you look to the chart the price is just make a short pullback for higher timeframes
I very much hope that all predictions about ethereum by the end of 2018 will come true. But you need to take into account more problems with the Cosmopolitan update. Although the team claims that they are not global.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Almost everyone expects eth to reach above $1000 or even reaching it's all time high before this year ends. We've seen eth stand it's ground around $200 these past weeks and most of us are hopeful that the bullrun will start soon. Let's just wait and be patient.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Almost everyone expects eth to reach above $1000 or even reaching it's all time high before this year ends. We've seen eth stand it's ground around $200 these past weeks and most of us are hopeful that the bullrun will start soon. Let's just wait and be patient.

I do not think it will happen this year. The market is weak and even if it starts to increase, it probably will not be as spectacular as at the end of last year. People will be much more cautious when investing in the declines we experience since the last ATH.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Wrong, ETH will be $3000 and BTC will be more than $20.000 just at the end of 2018  Cheesy when it is time for 2019, it will start again like btc will be bla bla at the end of 2019...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

End of 2018 Eth will be back over $1000 and bitcoin will be over $15000
IS that what your magic balls says?Lol dont expect too much because in the end,it will only bring you failure and frustrations,i know that there will be growth atleast this last quarter but not that big since even bitcoin is in a bad shapre still.why not look for $500 since thats the only highest value i think we can achieve
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Ethereum has been recovering, slowly but very confidently. I believe that soon we will see its 500 price, and close to December, the cost will be doubled.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Wrong, ETH will be $3000 and BTC will be more than $20.000 just at the end of 2018  Cheesy when it is time for 2019, it will start again like btc will be bla bla at the end of 2019...
Anything that you can confirm this because I'm sure ETH will be very hard to return to the $ 1000 price because the demand for investment in ETH is very low and most people are leaving this market much. I think it will take many years to see this recovery because my belief in this market is only 30%

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

It is possible to ethereum to become again over 1000 dollars and bitcoin possible to what is price to reach again .
But depends to the movement of the market if they have a lot of buyer and have a lot of seller of bitcoin and ethereum.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I think 3k USD is possible in 2020 because no more improvement is possible in this year so we should never expect this much hype in Ethereum but Bitcoin is possible to raise in next year. I believe all the cryptocurrencies are depends on Bitcoin so once it will raise in the market all the altcoins are following continuously.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Wrong, ETH will be $3000 and BTC will be more than $20.000 just at the end of 2018  Cheesy when it is time for 2019, it will start again like btc will be bla bla at the end of 2019...
3000$ is really too far for ETH. I can't imagine that price in the bear market, ETH will end in 2018 for less than 500$ price is sure. But in 2019 everything will be the same as you say

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Ethereum will touch $1000 I hope, price can be touch end of this year 2018. Last year eth price was very good in December. So this year will be same like last year. And bitcoin can hit around $10000 or something. Prediction now risky but price graph also saying price will be rise.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Hmmm hard to say but it is not unlikely to happen
The best hope for the market is Bakkt + ETF approval

Both of these is the catalyst for a huge sum of money to be swarm into the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: