Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal token  (Read 1030 times)
Qurelal (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Can we become a member of the project and receive our own personal coins?
I can be a dreamer, but I think it would be interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I propose to consider the example of the messenger.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?
Would you like to have a personal currency?  Is it interesting?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Do you think this makes any meaning?
Paying you a personal coin by a project that gas it's own coin, do you think is possible?
Most tokens are build on smart contract. Which means what you are saying is that they should continue to create individual's tokens, even if are thousands in number.
I do not think that can be possible.

You can think of a better thing and do not dream the impossible.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

Do you think this makes any meaning?
Paying you a personal coin by a project that gas it's own coin, do you think is possible?
Most tokens are build on smart contract. Which means what you are saying is that they should continue to create individual's tokens, even if are thousands in number.
I do not think that can be possible.

You can think of a better thing and do not dream the impossible.

Why not? Smart contracts are very similar. I think it's possible.
All coins have a base. For example? ETH. I think the technology of forming a personal token based on the ETH should appear. The base can be any other altcoin.
Would you like to have your own currency?
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

What is meant by personal coins here is that you want to create a new breakthrough in the world of cryptocurrency? Do you have many teams and lots of funds to attract investors by making ico products?

Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

What is meant by personal coins here is that you want to create a new breakthrough in the world of cryptocurrency? Do you have many teams and lots of funds to attract investors by making ico products?

Yes, I would like to make a breakthrough)
I think one team will cope with such a task. They should come up with an automatic process.
I want to know about the interest of such a project.
You haven't answered the question. Would it be interesting to you personally?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

Personal tokens have a chance to appear on the market only on the condition that the person who creates them will sell a product that will be considered by community as usefull and this personal token will be the only currency through which it will be possible to buy this product. This is the only option in which a personal token can success.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:20:32 AM

Personal tokens have a chance to appear on the market only on the condition that the person who creates them will sell a product that will be considered by community as usefull and this personal token will be the only currency through which it will be possible to buy this product. This is the only option in which a personal token can success.

I agree. A person can sell his personal service. It can be any action, communication, transfer of information and anything else.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?

this is being done over and over the past years.  this is what smart contracts for.  you can create your own tokens using available blockchains like ethereum, neo, bitshares, waves and others.  i understand that you just have to pay a fee to create your tokens under the blockchain of your choice.  like you can create a token called mywonderfulworld tokens with a supply of 1 million.  then you can distribute them to anyone you want.  and they can give those to anybody also.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:46:49 AM

this is being done over and over the past years.  this is what smart contracts for.  you can create your own tokens using available blockchains like ethereum, neo, bitshares, waves and others.  i understand that you just have to pay a fee to create your tokens under the blockchain of your choice.  like you can create a token called mywonderfulworld tokens with a supply of 1 million.  then you can distribute them to anyone you want.  and they can give those to anybody also.

You didn't understand me. I want to discuss the possibility of creating different tokens on the same project. Or on different projects. We have projects that give us coins of projet. And I want my personal coins credited to me for communicating in this messenger. I will receive personal coins, you will receive your coins, and my comrade will receive their coins. For the same actions in one project.
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

It has no sense at all.. How can it become valuable if it will be only yours? Where could you use it?
If you'll create your own ICO then you can produce your coin, find investors, attract people and grow it step by step.

All the other dreams or ideas are senseless..
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

It has no sense at all.. How can it become valuable if it will be only yours? Where could you use it?
If you'll create your own ICO then you can produce your coin, find investors, attract people and grow it step by step.

All the other dreams or ideas are senseless..

Each person can have their own currency. And pay this currency. Each country has its own currency and there are no problems with mutual settlements.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

it can happen, it's possible, but do you think about the future of the token you have? whether it will be beneficial to increase your profits, or it will only be a sensation of pleasure in your wallet
I think, you also have to understand that the development of tokens is not as easy as you think

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Does personal tokens will give any amount?
It is easy to have your own token.
But the difficult thing is the acknowledgment of the public.
To have the demand from them, and what is the purpose of that tokens to the world?
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

it can happen, it's possible, but do you think about the future of the token you have? whether it will be beneficial to increase your profits, or it will only be a sensation of pleasure in your wallet
I think, you also have to understand that the development of tokens is not as easy as you think

Yes, you're right. I want to increase profits. I can invest in Bitcoin, make a profit and invest it in my tokens. Can it be an idea?
Sethrey

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Each person can have their own currency. And pay this currency. Each country has its own currency and there are no problems with mutual settlements.

Haha.. You're such a dreamer!
How can you compare countries and people??
I think that you can pay only yourself using these 'name' coins Smiley
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Haha.. You're such a dreamer!
How can you compare countries and people??
I think that you can pay only yourself using these 'name' coins Smiley

I like to dream and come up with incredible ideas. I believe that some of them can become a reality. I want to have my currency and pay it. And I want you to have your currency and you pay it.
Sethrey

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

I like to dream and come up with incredible ideas. I believe that some of them can become a reality. I want to have my currency and pay it. And I want you to have your currency and you pay it.

Cheesy Cheesy

Okay, if it will happen I'll give you all my coins and pass all the rights for using it Smiley
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Okay, if it will happen I'll give you all my coins and pass all the rights for using it Smiley

ahahah)). I'll be happy. Why do you refuse to have a personalized coin?
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

such thing can't be possible because each an every individuals decides to create there coin who will patronized who, moreover there will be many scam so such can't really move on.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

such thing can't be possible because each an every individuals decides to create there coin who will patronized who, moreover there will be many scam so such can't really move on.
It may resolve the issue of cryptocurrency regulation. What do you think?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: