Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH  (Read 789 times)
zero714309 (OP)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

They call each project 'ETH Killer'. This proves that the ETH is really good. The investor goes to invest in ETH and looks after projects that want to pass the ETH. If the project owners did their development through their original ideas without making them like anything else, perhaps some had already passed ETH.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:00:07 AM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

I think only eos can compete in the future with the ether. While each coin with a small prospect is already considered the best and is able to catch up even Bitcoin. But we understand that trust and stability cannot be simply broken with one growth opportunity in the future.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

I think only eos can compete in the future with the ether. While each coin with a small prospect is already considered the best and is able to catch up even Bitcoin. But we understand that trust and stability cannot be simply broken with one growth opportunity in the future.

why do you really believe that with EOS?
i think even Stellar has more history than EOS and have already strong community , my point is that all tokens can become ethereum competitors in the future whether it's stellar and EOS, or even other tokens .

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

Even bitcoins can be replaced by atlcoin better, ETH is not out of this rule if not timely development needs.
There is nothing permanent, except development!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Why is it that any project now want to displace Ethereum, I could remember those days when every projects in the space want to be better than BTC, technology is very good but the community is more important because technology can easily be transferred but if there is no one using the platform this is a huge problem. I am not saying Stellar don't have the chance against Ethereum but will need to do more than all these paid review because it is also a good project

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Competition is always good. But this absolutely does not mean that someone will kill or remove someone from the market. I think they will coexist peacefully. And all these flashy headline titles to get attention
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

To be honest i have heard terms like btc killer and eth killer etc many times but it has never been true, each coin has its own dynamics and value we should stop comparing them just to get attention, we have seen posts for waves, neo, eos and many more as eth killer but we have seen that eth is retaining its position strongly, all others are doing according to their value so its not about killing each other its about working together for better future in the crypto sphere.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

why do you really believe that with EOS?
i think even Stellar has more history than EOS and have already strong community , my point is that all tokens can become ethereum competitors in the future whether it's stellar and EOS, or even other tokens .
You dude don't even understand about what stellar is. Stop talking a crap about that if you don't even understand what stellar is. It's focused on the open payment system that can be classified as a competitor to ripple. AFAIK that the stellar has been used by some companies but it still can't even beat ripple.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

why would someone seek to kill ETH or Bitcoin, I think they all have enough space, Stellar is a good project, I think they can achieve a lot, but to kill ETH is not likely.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I think that this is nonsense. No coin is capable of destroying Ethereum because it already has more than 1500 coins on its platform and has firmly taken its place in the market. IMHO

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

No doubt that stellar is good project but i see  many articles where they mention different coins as ETH killer but nothing happened yet.
Pcjefvfre

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

i thing xlm dont have power to kill eth, eth will be killer by new ico
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Stellar isn't solely designed for smart contracts and ICO scams like Ethereum is. so it can not be a competing project to this platform. not to mention that it is not the best platform for creating smart contracts either. and it doesn't matter if you found some bounties using it!
there are many better platforms like Waves for instance that are actually serious competing platforms in this area.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Stellar is interesting technology but it still has a lot to prove before it can be labelled an "Ethereum Killer". I would advise talking a small position in it but this is not something to bet the farm on. It has a fairly large market cap already and seems to be fairly priced on a risk reward basis. I certainly would not be selling all my Ethereum for Stellar. That is just too much risk for relatively little likely reward.

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

Well I don't really know what will happened in the future about all of the cryptocurrency, but until today there is still many project that using ETH as it's platform. and the market volume for ETH is still high, so i don't really think that ETH will be killed by Stellar. but if it's just being replaced it's position is still possible.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

I still doubt if Stellar is able to kill ETH, eth still has good value and volume rather than stellar, so it's less sure. But if stellar is able to attract investors and holders for more then the Stellar platform can explode, but there seems to be no sign of stellar exploding.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

stellar is only a small part of ethereum competitors and many of the bounty or ico that use the platform does not mean that stellar can defeat ethereum. see there are also a lot of bounties or ico from the neo, waves, eos and other platforms, don't you think of it as a rival from ethereum too? all of them are potential and always compete to get the best as a platform provider.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Ethereum is its own killer. Stellar is just proof that there's a better way
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

There are too many projects called "Bitcoin Killer" or "ETH Killer". It's just to catch the attention.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: