Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STELLAR silent killer ETH  (Read 794 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Based on the market cap, the closest level to ETH based on the market volume would be Ripple (XRP).
and stellar still way further to close the level of ETH in case of market volume, so i don't think the one replacing ETH would be Stellar.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?
I think only eos can compete in the future with the ether. While each coin with a small prospect is already considered the best and is able to catch up even Bitcoin. But we understand that trust and stability cannot be simply broken with one growth opportunity in the future.

Right, I also think that eos can be juxtaposed as a competitor from Ether now and in the future. because what I see is also that the station doesn't have many enthusiasts unlike eos.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

No, I don't think ethereum can be defeated by Stellar, ethereum until now it is still the best altcoin, there are no other altcoins that will outperform ethereum
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

To be honest many platform claims to be an eth killer. But where are they? Ethereum is far away from they but no one nows maybe in the fututre eth will be replaced.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Stellar is really developing quite fast and I believe that it will outrun Ethereum in popularity and show a multiple increase in prices due to increased demand. I like the concept of the Stellar project, his team took into account Ethereum errors and created a competitive product. The decision to activate the wallet by replenishing the balance is a positive difference from Ethereum, so that thousands of empty, inactive wallets are not created.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

The Stellar team has always been active and productive in its work, so it is not surprising that we see its high potential and the prospect of becoming better than Ethereum. There are still very few ICO projects that have released their coins based on Stellar, but I believe that, due to the significantly higher network bandwidth and lower transaction costs, Stellar will be more attractive in terms of choosing a platform for launching ICO.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

I find interesting article and that make me more confident about stellar at the future. So many bounty using stellar as their platform payment. And there an issue coinbase will listing xlm. At the last of 2017 xlm raising new ATH after announcement partnersip with IBM.

https://globalcoinreport.com/here-is-why-stellar-xlm-is-the-silent-ethereum-killer/

What do you think about this ?
I already counted about five killers of ether. Stellar, cardano, eos and ripple. And there are still at least five coins ready to break out in the top and move the ether. Unpredictability, which is why we love this market.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

each competition will certainly give the impact for every crypto. When stellar want to be able to go beyond the ethereum this certainly indicates that competition between altcoin to be good enough. with continued like this of course if you want to be the best must continue to show the best innovations and cover flaws. This will certainly provide a view that Crypto can have potential and will be staring at the future as well.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

I think that the main thing in eth technology is the creation of tokens and smart contracts and the demand for it is enormous. I do not think that someone will replace eth in the future as the demand and confidence in its technology is much greater than the technology STELLAR.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

No, I don't think ethereum can be defeated by Stellar, ethereum until now it is still the best altcoin, there are no other altcoins that will outperform ethereum
ETH only good at the present time, In the future there will be many better altcoin. Like NEO, ADA, XLM ... I firmly believe that in the next 2-3 years 3 altcoin will outperform ETH many times
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

I cannot imagine, that Stellar will kill Ethereum. XLM is a great coin that has a pretty big potential and I hope some day, we will see the price of 5 USD per one coin. But there is only one king of altcoins and this is Ethereum.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

ETH only good at the present time, In the future there will be many better altcoin. Like NEO, ADA, XLM ... I firmly believe that in the next 2-3 years 3 altcoin will outperform ETH many times

And what are those three altcoins you are betting? I think Ethereum will dominate in the next few years if bitcoin continues to slum or woon't recover. It looks like Ethereum has the better chances of boucing back than bitcoin this year?
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

No mate, noone altcoin can replace Ethereum from its 2nd place... Ethereum is used everywhere, 95% of blockchain startups use this platform. It will be very difficult to replace eth.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

And what are those three altcoins you are betting? I think Ethereum will dominate in the next few years if bitcoin continues to slum or woon't recover. It looks like Ethereum has the better chances of boucing back than bitcoin this year?
Completely disagree with you if we are talking about Eth and Bitcoin. We have a general topic about stellar, but since you said about Bitcoin, I’ll tell you that i'm very sure that the ETH will not reach good results this year. Recent unsuccessful updates are proving my theory. Now all attention is focused on Bitcoin.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

I dont minimize stellar as its best even if i dont have this token but i heard everything good of it, but to replacing ethereum nothing can make those in the name of altcoin there are lots of promising coins but ethereum is still on top among them all except bitcoin...

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

The problem I have with Stellar is the small market capitalization and how it could easily be diluted and ruin project that are hosted on it. Stellar need better liquidity, volume and cap!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Got not big experience with XLM.. but, I was really surprised.
XLM is really good! Fast, transfer in a moment. Good exchanges, easy to buy/sell.
Just one negative point for me - closure of my favorite XLM wallet. And not supporting of XLM by Trezor..
zero714309 (OP)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

Got not big experience with XLM.. but, I was really surprised.
XLM is really good! Fast, transfer in a moment. Good exchanges, easy to buy/sell.
Just one negative point for me - closure of my favorite XLM wallet. And not supporting of XLM by Trezor..

Yes you're right. Personally I am also very amazed by how stellar run from time to time in terms of both value and technological developments. In terms of partnership also not a thing that can be underestimated and for this year I believe stellar will reach new ATH more than 2017.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

XLM is a successful crypto money. But it is too early to compare with Ethereum. Ethereum has a much better network and community support.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:31:33 PM

I don't think there will be a coin and technology in the near future that can kill ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: