Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking someone who teach me Trading.  (Read 1017 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Finding  a mentor is okay someone can guide  you in trading  Wink  but as  what they  say  trading is  risky  without proper  education about   trading  and  make  sure that  you already  learned  the basic  fundamental of   trading.   
Isabelle.Jaden (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Yes, I have some Good Skill about trading now. Still, I need more learning.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

Lost Few Dollars at trading

This is normal, as you are new in trade! So, from now, you have to practice and read as much as you can. No one can teach you the whole trading, I can tell you how to trade but to make a good output you need to ready yourself. Read articles about trading, research on youtube, you will find a lot of videos there, And keep doing these things! If you lose money by trading then don't be fed up, keep trying with a low amount. One day you will be a successful trader if you continue it.
Isabelle.Jaden (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

@Wiwendefak  THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR,
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Yes, I have some Good Skill about trading now. Still, I need more learning.

Good Job, But why you are writing messages with Red Bold color?  Lips sealed ! Whatever, I believe you learned something about trading. But By practicing one or two days can't help you enough. You need to learn more. Because if you continue your trade without practicing more, then you can lose your everything by doing a trade. At first, You need to know how to analyze the crypto market from the coins price chart.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

If its Binary Trading, better learn the basics first then jump to Binary trading. It's not as easy as you chose if its going up or down. If you really want to trade, go with traditional trading platforms, its not as complicated as you think it is and there are more chances that you will earn there.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:45:53 AM

Lost Few Dollars at trading
Trading is frustrating if you dabble into it without prerequisite knowledge. It's like you're gambling away your fortune. The best way out is get online tutorials on YouTube and never to trust anyone asking you to pm them for help or tutorials. Thry should give their pieces of advice on open space here if they were genuine. You've been warned and don't say a certain Mpamaegbu didn't warn you. I repeat, "the internet is full of fraudsters!"

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Isabelle.Jaden (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

I really Appreciate all of you.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

To the experienced traders here ,Which TA indicator(s) do you use when deciding on positions to take?  I know a little about RSI,  MAs and Bollinger Bands.  However, I definitely need to increase my knowledge and am wondering what people have found works well.  Thanks in advance for any tips you can give!

Elli022

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

U can start from platform which is very easy to understand if you liked and get knowldge of trade you can trade even m beginner i startd wit binex.trade it is vry good and share 70% profit also.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

Finding  a mentor is okay someone can guide  you in trading  Wink  but as  what they  say  trading is  risky  without proper  education about   trading  and  make  sure that  you already  learned  the basic  fundamental of   trading.   

I don't think that finding a mentor will help anyway. This is wrong way. Everybody has to trade himself and learn more about trading himself.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Hi,
It's Isabelle. Jaden Wants to Learn Trading (IQ Option or Olymp trade)

My friend, please, don't try to find any teacher. Moreover, I would suggest to avoid binary platforms as math expectation is negative there in perspective. I can tell you that even on Forex, you can earn money in mid and longterm when you have 50% of winning and losing positions. But in Binary Options 50% is bad as you risk 100% of your single investment while you can earn up to 70-90%. This is bad, especially for newcomers.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Hi,

Binary Options? Nope, it is not the best choice for newbie especially. Remember my words.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

U can start from platform which is very easy to understand if you liked and get knowldge of trade you can trade even m beginner i startd wit binex.trade it is vry good and share 70% profit also.

binex? Sounds like a scam Ru broker binex. I think the same company it is. Well, I can't accuse them because I do not sure they are the same, but beware there.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

to learn trading maybe you can learn by reading in this forum because here are a lot of people who share their experiences and you can also ask questions or discussions in this forum, I think the most important thing is you have to know the basics of trading and lots of practice will make you understand

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

You want to trade and you want to start with binary options? You could have as well just asked us you want to gamble and where you can start from.

If you want to trade proper, go and learn first, understand every single market available and which one is accessible to you, take note of the risks involved in those market, their weaknesses and their strengths, and use that to make a decision where you really want to be trading.

Binary option is actually something I would not even consider for anyone, let alone for a new trader. You can get burned faster than you can imagine.
Isabelle.Jaden (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

ThankYou, Very Helpful!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Hi,

If you really want to learn how to trade then go in the trading markets and trade it for yourself. Trade as you learn, but you have to put only small amounts in order for you to take small losses. You have to lose to learn.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Hi,

if you are a beginner, it's better to trade crypto on the market, you can choose the market you like here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I am personally still afraid to trade in binary IQ or Olymp, because if you lose then your money can be lost, very different from crypto trading which can see a list of price orders in the book, and if the price goes down then you still save money, but binary IQ if lose then money will be lost.
Isabelle.Jaden (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

Hi,

if you are a beginner, it's better to trade crypto on the market, you can choose the market you like here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I am personally still afraid to trade in binary IQ or Olymp, because if you lose then your money can be lost, very different from crypto trading which can see a list of price orders in the book, and if the price goes down then you still save money, but binary IQ if lose then money will be lost.

THANK YOU for Suggestion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: