Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was my account banned and how to aviod it ?  (Read 323 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

Every bounties I joined , they require to wear their Signatures and post 10 times / week in this forum ( Market place, altcoin discussion, project..) . But if you do it , your account will get banned immediately . In my experience , my account was banned twice . So i want to know how to avoid it and why was my account banned ?
Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

Every bounties I joined , they require to wear their Signatures and post 10 times / week in this forum ( Market place, altcoin discussion, project..) . But if you do it , your account will get banned immediately . In my experience , my account was banned twice . So i want to know how to avoid it and why was my account banned ?
Thank you so much.
why was my account banned ..Because you was BORING..

See your not like me     I fire laser beam dreams out my finger tips  POW POW POW Kiss..
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Thank you so much.
why was my account banned ..Because you was BORING..

See your not like me     I fire laser beam dreams out my finger tips  POW POW POW Kiss..
If My account is legendary , nobody will ban me as well . Haha
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:50:59 AM by Coolcryptovator

In my experience , my account was banned twice . So i want to know how to avoid it and why was my account banned ?

So far your this account is going to ban soon for ban evasion (imo).

22  replies deleted by moderators
38 topics removed

Your few reply are below:

Very good bounty !
Very impressive project
When will soom coin distribute ?
Please reply ?
Website is looking great!
Very nice ico.
This project is awsome.
I will promote for your project when it complete. But please make the android app stable.
Done! Wish this project will be success.
This is very interesting project.
This is nice project
This should be hottest ico of the month.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

There are more, but don't like quote here. But reported all of them.
Sorry mate I have reported all above post. It will deleted within short time. Already deleted.

I don't know why this kind of people's like to highlight himself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

In my experience , my account was banned twice . So i want to know how to avoid it and why was my account banned ?

So far your this account is going to ban soon (imo).

Your few reply are below:

Very good bounty !

When will soom coin distribute ?

Please reply ?

I just joined the bounty. Why do they ban me ? I am so confuse .
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

That's not necessary.
Even if you're a Legendary as long as you're just spewing shits everywhere in this Forum the possibility of getting banned is still high.
And if you're saying that you've been banned twice, I guess this community isn't for the likes of you.
Read back again on the Beginners & Help Section and there, you might be able to find answers that can help you improve yourself.
Thank you.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I'm going to talk about how i personally see things... This might not be the same reasoning the moderators followed when they banned your account.

I've been here for a long while, and it seems a lot of "bounty hunters" don't see this forum for what it really is: a BITCOIN TALK forum. This forum was created to discuss and promote bitcoin. If it's primary purpose was to spam ico bounties it would have been called icospam.org instead of bitcointalk.org.

Now, you say things like: "i only joined an ico bounty and it forced me to post 10 times a week", and you think it's unfair you got banned because of it, but in reality, the ico bounty doesn't really belong on this forum. You've joined a thirth party service that is a big nuicance to this forum... For most longtime members, those bounty thingies are a grey area, they're frowned upon to say the least... So if you join such an ico bounty, and then produce crap posts just to meet your 10 posts/week criterium, you're going to get banned sooner or later.

Last (fair) heads up: IIRC, you only get 2 or 3 temp bans before a permaban... So since you were banned 2 times before, you're heading for a permaban right now... Once you're permabanned, it's you (as a person) and not your account that is banned... If you continue down this path, you'll soon be no longer permitted to use this forum alltogether...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

Your statement is totally wrong and there is no partiality on the forum as rules are same for everybody here even if he is a newbie or a legendary!

I think you really are spamming here too much with your one liner posts which are of no use.

I also found you violating forum rules from this account.
You are doing duplicate posting in multiple boards which is against the rules here. And your this account will also get banned sooner or later.

This is one of the best project in this year . Datumnetwork will protect your data and you have full control of your data , nobody can sell , use and share your data with 3rd party without your permission . Your data worth more than you can imagine .
Your full data profile can sell up to 2000usd . But if you are famous , it can be worth more . There was scandal that facebook sold the customers profile to the 3rd party to get money . And they got alot alot of money but you are receive nothing . Join datum , make your data secure and you can earn money by chosing which company you decide to share your data with. You can join datum beta app , register account and earn Dat tokens which are trading on top exchanges like : Houbi , Okex, kucoin...
With user permission, the Datum App can construct an accurate device graph for a household including shared devices and devices used for work versus personal activities.
This enables advertisers to better understand who uses which devices in a given household and how to deliver messages across devices and day-parts.
What are you waiting for ? Join datum now and enjoy your profit .
https://datum.org/
Datum beta App:
https://webapp.datum.org/
Thank you so much for reading .

This is one of the best project in this year . Datumnetwork will protect your data and you have full control of your data , nobody can sell , use and share your data with 3rd party without your permission . Your data worth more than you can imagine .
Your full data profile can sell up to 2000usd . But if you are famous , it can be worth more . There was scandal that facebook sold the customers profile to the 3rd party to get money . And they got alot alot of money but you are receive nothing . Join datum , make your data secure and you can earn money by chosing which company you decide to share your data with. You can join datum beta app , register account and earn Dat tokens which are trading on top exchanges like : Houbi , Okex, kucoin...
With user permission, the Datum App can construct an accurate device graph for a household including shared devices and devices used for work versus personal activities.
This enables advertisers to better understand who uses which devices in a given household and how to deliver messages across devices and day-parts.
What are you waiting for ? Join datum now and enjoy your profit .
https://datum.org/
Datum beta App:
https://webapp.datum.org/
Thank you so much for reading .

As per stated by @mprep

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

Please read rules before posting here as it just adds unwanted threads in the meta section.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16553

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

I think OP had 2 temporary bans, which are warnings to stop spamming. I love that this is happening, and I hope it will happen much more!

OP, I'll make you a deal: go through your post history, and delete all posts that don't add any value to this forum. Come back after that, if you did a good job, it should be very easy for me to find a post of yours that deservers Merit.

Currently you have:
Activity: 211

This means at least 12 of your posts were recently deleted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

I'm going to talk about how i personally see things... This might not be the same reasoning the moderators followed when they banned your account.

I've been here for a long while, and it seems a lot of "bounty hunters" don't see this forum for what it really is: a BITCOIN TALK forum. This forum was created to discuss and promote bitcoin. If it's primary purpose was to spam ico bounties it would have been called icospam.org instead of bitcointalk.org.

Now, you say things like: "i only joined an ico bounty and it forced me to post 10 times a week", and you think it's unfair you got banned because of it, but in reality, the ico bounty doesn't really belong on this forum. You've joined a thirth party service that is a big nuicance to this forum... For most longtime members, those bounty thingies are a grey area, they're frowned upon to say the least... So if you join such an ico bounty, and then produce crap posts just to meet your 10 posts/week criterium, you're going to get banned sooner or later.

Last (fair) heads up: IIRC, you only get 2 or 3 temp bans before a permaban... So since you were banned 2 times before, you're heading for a permaban right now... Once you're permabanned, it's you (as a person) and not your account that is banned... If you continue down this path, you'll soon be no longer permitted to use this forum alltogether...
Thank you so much, i already got it !
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

I think OP had 2 temporary bans, which are warnings to stop spamming. I love that this is happening, and I hope it will happen much more!

OP, I'll make you a deal: go through your post history, and delete all posts that don't add any value to this forum. Come back after that, if you did a good job, it should be very easy for me to find a post of yours that deservers Merit.

Currently you have:
Activity: 211

Thank you so much for your advise , I think I will not join any signatures bounties in the future ! And i already deleted some useless posts .
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Read the rules man. Don't double/multipost as you did now.
If you want to answer more people use only one post and add more quotes in it.
Read the rules and all the pinned posts, at least twice.

You can delete the second post and add the answer in the fist one.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

So i want to know how to avoid it and why was my account banned ?

The most important thing to avoid being banned is to stop being a chopped off foreskin and read the fucking rules.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Read the rules man. Don't double/multipost as you did now.
If you want to answer more people use only one post and add more quotes in it.
Read the rules and all the pinned posts, at least twice.

You can delete the second post and add the answer in the fist one.
Thank you bro!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

OP, bobody will ban you just because that you joined you joined bounty and made 10 posts per week. It's not a problem. The problem is that you're shitposter. This is why you got temporarry bans. You're making low quality posts just to get paid from bounty. Also, you may get ban for duplicate posting as user above found or plagiarism (it's modt common reason of bans there). Try to improve quality of your posts and you wont have to worry anymore about getting ban.

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

<...>
A campaign that asks you to post 10 times per week is rather much on the low-end of the scale, and the requirement is very easy to comply. The issue is not the number of posts, but the content you give them. Making rapid one-liners to meet the requirement are a waste of everybody’s time, and may end up being reported as unsubstantial content and deleted at best.

If you look around, you’ll find some hybrid members who participate in campaigns of all sorts, while creating decent enough content through theirs post at the same time. One thing is not incompatible with the other, and it is up to you how you decide to go about it.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

I am a bit surprise that after those two temporary bans you got, you still have not change the quality of your contents. You are a bit lucky compared to others who were permanently banned for similar violation/s.

Just to clarify, you were not banned for joining signature bounty and making 10 posts.
It's the low quality posts (one-liners) and the copying of other replies then posting it as your own.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

~snip~

Thank you so much for your advise , I think I will not join any signatures bounties in the future ! And i already deleted some useless posts .

~snip~
Thank you so much, i already got it !

I was talking about this two posts. Better fix them to stay out of trouble.

curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

OP, bobody will ban you just because that you joined you joined bounty and made 10 posts per week. It's not a problem. The problem is that you're shitposter. This is why you got temporarry bans. You're making low quality posts just to get paid from bounty. Also, you may get ban for duplicate posting as user above found or plagiarism (it's modt common reason of bans there). Try to improve quality of your posts and you wont have to worry anymore about getting ban.
<...>
A campaign that asks you to post 10 times per week is rather much on the low-end of the scale, and the requirement is very easy to comply. The issue is not the number of posts, but the content you give them. Making rapid one-liners to meet the requirement are a waste of everybody’s time, and may end up being reported as unsubstantial content and deleted at best.

If you look around, you’ll find some hybrid members who participate in campaigns of all sorts, while creating decent enough content through theirs post at the same time. One thing is not incompatible with the other, and it is up to you how you decide to go about it.

Thank you so much.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

@OP , can you please stop spamming with full quote ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██