Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS WORTHLESS JUNK 1 TRANSACTION INFORMATION BORING..  (Read 113 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

Bitcoin is worthless all it has is 1 transaction data TOTAL USELESS ..

i WILL NOT BECOMING BACK ON HERE NO MORE   ..You watch bitcoin tumble because of me Wink..

You all lived of my mind now you die off because i will not be here and your bitcoin was at it's price because of me NO ONE ELSE Grin..

WATCH  the longer i leave the lower bitcoin goes down  WHO THE FUCK TRUST YOU LOT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

YOUR BITCOIN FED OFF MY MIND     now it's got nothing it will die..No popcorn1   no bitcoin Wink..WATCH  WHEN I LEAVE   IT WILL DIE ..

yOU HAVE NO vision     so this is were the vision ends for your SHITTY BITCOIN   IDEAS   MANY OF YOUR IDEAS ARE SHIT..

FUCK YOU HELLFISH ..Your post are boring as fuck and you talk shit   you wanker..

Bye see you next YEAR    LETS SEE HOW LOW BITCOIN WILL NOW GO..

Watch  you mark my words   your token was worth what it was because of my mind   now i will go and it will be worthless junk  built on LIES..

bye see you after NEXT YEAR    when all your CRYPTO DIES OFF...Only the real use blockchains will be used all the rest will be known for the scams they are..

BITCOIN ONE OF THEM...USELESS  1 TRANSACTION   DATA INFORMATION   NOT WORTH ANYTHING..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: