Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] PLAAS: DECENTRALIZED FARMERS BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM⭐🚀  (Read 13756 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

friends, it seems to me that this project represents a good investment appeal. And given the participation of the blockchain, I am sure that in a short time it will gain high popularity. What do you think? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

friends, it seems to me that this project represents a good investment appeal. And given the participation of the blockchain, I am sure that in a short time it will gain high popularity. What do you think? Cheesy
are you joking? Cheesy This project will gain popularity only among farmers, because it is intended just for them. Although the developers probably chose a startup niche before creating a project, so I think they hit the mark.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

are you joking? Cheesy This project will gain popularity only among farmers, because it is intended just for them. Although the developers probably chose a startup niche before creating a project, so I think they hit the mark.
pay attention to the fact that now more and more people prefer to live outside the city, and this sometimes involves breeding livestock. Agree that every farmer is interested in improving his farm.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I have now read the information provided on the website. The concept is excellent, the professional approach is felt. I did not know, for example, that the blockchain technology in this case is combined with RFID information, this guarantees tracking of animals and the availability of information for users.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

I have now read the information provided on the website. The concept is excellent, the professional approach is felt. I did not know, for example, that the blockchain technology in this case is combined with RFID information, this guarantees tracking of animals and the availability of information for users.
as I am sorry that the project has a geographical limit - coverage will be only in the African agricultural sector. However, representatives of this region will be able to freely exchange information on agricultural crops and animals.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

as I am sorry that the project has a geographical limit - coverage will be only in the African agricultural sector. However, representatives of this region will be able to freely exchange information on agricultural crops and animals.
by the way, notice that the platform also provides information on plants and animals to track the country's food security remotely. This is done just by combining the blockchain and RFID information. It also contributes to the availability of genetic information about a particular animal.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

explain how exactly the RFID process works. What are its functions in this algorithm, as well as the usefulness of its participation in the PLAAS. Thank.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

explain how exactly the RFID process works. What are its functions in this algorithm, as well as the usefulness of its participation in the PLAAS. Thank.
everything is not as difficult as you expect. Everything happens on the basis of radio frequency identification. Users will view the chip, or the address of Ethereum, at the same time, each slaughter house is assigned a key of privacy, allowing you to verify the correct information about the cow and save the transaction hash and Ethereum address in the database.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

everything is not as difficult as you expect. Everything happens on the basis of radio frequency identification. Users will view the chip, or the address of Ethereum, at the same time, each slaughter house is assigned a key of privacy, allowing you to verify the correct information about the cow and save the transaction hash and Ethereum address in the database.
in fact, the system is quite interesting and allows you to think about how much further technologies, and particular blockchain, can advance, since its introduction into various areas of society’s life means, of course, only development and movement towards automation of all processes.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

in fact, the system is quite interesting and allows you to think about how much further technologies, and particular blockchain, can advance, since its introduction into various areas of society’s life means, of course, only development and movement towards automation of all processes.
as far as rural industry is concerned, Plaas is revolutionizing it. Developers also report reserving 20% ​​of tokens as a farm improvement loan. I believe that it is very convenient and does not infringe the interests of any participants. The so-called profitable cooperation. In general, I would be interested in this project as not only a participant, but also, directly, an investor.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? I am interested to know what technology is currently used in this project. This is very important when you decide to market your product.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? I am interested to know what technology is currently used in this project. This is very important when you decide to market your product.

This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.
mashort (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Nice project with lots of information, i hope to see all kind of breeds info will be available in future at PLAAS.
I don't see Plaas entering Icobench or TrackIco, because having a rating there is very important to reach investors,
we'll see for the next 30 days

We are listed on ICObench, just a few approvals remaining.
but we are also listed on varios other platform as seen in our website https://plaas.io/

https://icoholder.com/en/plaas-26609

https://foundico.com/ico/plaas.html
Fanatic

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Increasing pressure on the agricultural sector to meet the growing nutritional needs of desertification, urbanization and poor crop production reduces crop yields.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

Increasing pressure on the agricultural sector to meet the growing nutritional needs of desertification, urbanization and poor crop production reduces crop yields.

This is quite interesting. I think that many leading companies will be interested in the development of the project and in the future becoming popular and in demand.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

The most difficult areas are developing countries, especially in Africa, where a large population of people rely on agriculture for food and as a means of earning a living.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

The most difficult areas are developing countries, especially in Africa, where a large population of people rely on agriculture for food and as a means of earning a living.

I am sure that it is necessary to work on this problem, if this project receives good support from users and large investors, soon we will see a good result.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

I am sure that it is necessary to work on this problem, if this project receives good support from users and large investors, soon we will see a good result.

This will be done through the PLAAS blockchain and the PLAAS application. Farmers, agricultural societies, governments and buyers will be able to obtain important information about crops and animals through the app.
kittencake

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

This will be done through the PLAAS blockchain and the PLAAS application. Farmers, agricultural societies, governments and buyers will be able to obtain important information about crops and animals through the app.

This is a real modern approach to solving such problems. With this approach, more users will be interested in participating in the project and using the product!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: