Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about ReddCoin?  (Read 1982 times)
Nsiper_x7 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:45:49 AM

Hi everyone, I just want to know what do you guys think about reddcoin. Theyre already at 2000 subscribers after 1 month which must account for something.

So what are your thoughts Huh ?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:52:56 AM

it's nothing,will disappear in 3month

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
Nsiper_x7 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

didn't people say the same thing for doge  Huh
Nsiper_x7 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

no one knows Embarrassed Cry
EventualCoinMillionaire

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:13:55 PM

It's strength is that a large investment was made by over 300 members totalling 168 BTC during the launch and post-launch phase. This investment has allowed for a return of the investment in RDD (not tied to the current price). The coin was well launched without trouble, and has for the most part been running flawlessly. The devs behind the coin have kept in touch with the community and have developed many good things for the coin including various tipping bots and so forth. The coin has a large community that is tipping the coin everywhere because of the large volume of coins available in total. There is a hard cap unlike Doge which removed the total coin cap recently, so the coin will rise in value over time.

The strength of that large investment, however, is also it's weakness. The devs have the BTC, and the community has the RDD but nothing obligates the devs from stopping all communications except for their moral conscience, which so far, has held ground.

The coin will enjoy a long and bright future but will eventually die if the devs stop supporting it's growth.

BTC 1juX6F2mgRCMS6meMmH8yjtDXD16GwVfm
DOGE DFznCPX2usMnxzVto2hmcMckhPGyXWVXrZ
RDD RcCqrHqmVh1jF197psMBiYPGdtnoQwREVQ
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:20:19 AM

I have a reasonable amount of Reddcoin for the long haul. The more I think about stuff like "Whatsapp", and how investors throw billions at social media, the more I like it. It launched with a mediocre logo and seemingly just trying to be another dogecoin, but I think it is slowly developing into a long term serious crypto. Perhaps with more mainstream (Wall Street) appeal than doge.

Yes, first post, but I have been quietly reading the stuff here forever, daily. I am very involved in cryptos... to put it mildly. Trying to find the legitimate coins from the pump and dumps isn't easy. For the current price I think it is worth getting some and seeing what comes of it. I hate all the bs so I just try my best to be honest and not bs anyone. Obviously I could be wrong about Reddcoin, but check out their website and do the research. Consider how "social"="money", even people clueless about cryptos understand that. Seems to have some potential.

-Cryptocurrency Collectors Club

pristontale

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

Reddcoin's purpose is to be the social media currency right? My question is this: what if another coin comes out ahead of the pack and goes mainstream. Would people be able to use that coin and tip with it instead of Redd?
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:21:48 AM

I can tell you the blunt truth but can you handle it ?

I am a late Franko support sadly i wished i was earlier so i can profit in FULL !

Let me tell you something about this pumped communities . It's EASY look at Vertcoin too it has almost the same value as Franko and still going too fall with a 10x times bigger community on reddit . Is that matter really ? Or is just NUMBERS too be numbers . Also what real use will have have you tough at that ? Merchants that accept Redd ? How will be speciall Redd in all this spam . Franko has over 40+ Merchants and member of commerce chamber in washington NC , soon will cut ribon for a big even there and also too speak with about 200+ local merchants , also china  and brazil exchanges accepted it without question asked because of how strong it has been proven too be Franko .

Now tell me what plan is has Redd , hype ? only hype . Then you can look at Doge faith and VTC . Pure examples . If you want too go good connect with real world like FRK do  .  Cool Good Luck !
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:43:22 AM

For the social media coin, it sure is fucking annoying to try and read though all their shit coin spam on reddit.  Seriously, it is just full of people tipping 1/10 of a penny.  It is 'big' on reddit because there is a core group of like ten people who throw minute amounts around everywhere.

So yeah, not a fan.

krazyjamus

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:18:17 PM

For the social media coin, it sure is fucking annoying to try and read though all their shit coin spam on reddit.  Seriously, it is just full of people tipping 1/10 of a penny.  It is 'big' on reddit because there is a core group of like ten people who throw minute amounts around everywhere.

So yeah, not a fan.

Isn't that the exact same as dogecoin ?
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:38:32 PM

In my opinion Reddcoin and Dogecoin are trying to fill the exact same niche. Reddcoin is being developed more professionally and definitely is a more 'serious' looking coin, but that might not matter considering Dogecoin is already 100x more successful and has a massive community. That's not to say Reddcoin can't win out in the end, but Doge has such a big head start. It will be interesting to see how it goes over the next couple months.

I told my non-technical, non-coin following friend about my mining operation, and with no lead from me, the first thing he mentioned was how he'd heard about Dogecoin. That's powerful. Reddcoin has to overcome that to succeed.
krazyjamus

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:09:20 PM

In my opinion Reddcoin and Dogecoin are trying to fill the exact same niche. Reddcoin is being developed more professionally and definitely is a more 'serious' looking coin, but that might not matter considering Dogecoin is already 100x more successful and has a massive community. That's not to say Reddcoin can't win out in the end, but Doge has such a big head start. It will be interesting to see how it goes over the next couple months.

I told my non-technical, non-coin following friend about my mining operation, and with no lead from me, the first thing he mentioned was how he'd heard about Dogecoin. That's powerful. Reddcoin has to overcome that to succeed.

Yeah, I tend to mostly agree with all of what you have said. I'm rooting for Reddcoin though Smiley
Hilbertcool

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:43:08 PM

i think is good
Nsiper_x7 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:20:33 AM

good explanations  Grin redd grew 700 subscribers from my last post; I think its time to invest  Smiley
vleroybrown

Activity: 1147
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

Nobody is going to stop coins from growing dispute lame DDOS attacks on various coins by those who feel threated etc..  But remember DOGE was the first and only to so far to pull many new users from outside the existing coin sphere.  But still the more that happens the better. P2P Coins FTW!
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:51:20 AM

It's strength is that a large investment was made by over 300 members totalling 168 BTC during the launch and post-launch phase. This investment has allowed for a return of the investment in RDD (not tied to the current price). The coin was well launched without trouble, and has for the most part been running flawlessly. The devs behind the coin have kept in touch with the community and have developed many good things for the coin including various tipping bots and so forth. The coin has a large community that is tipping the coin everywhere because of the large volume of coins available in total. There is a hard cap unlike Doge which removed the total coin cap recently, so the coin will rise in value over time.

The strength of that large investment, however, is also it's weakness. The devs have the BTC, and the community has the RDD but nothing obligates the devs from stopping all communications except for their moral conscience, which so far, has held ground.

The coin will enjoy a long and bright future but will eventually die if the devs stop supporting it's growth.

Nice write-up!  You summarized it very well.  Here's to the devs not jumping ship!
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:49:13 PM

So yeah, not a fan.

I couldn't agree more. I have been tipped a grand total of 5 cents in reddcoin by the same 10 people you mentioned. Just declined them all. Mostly spam and if you look at the metrics, the membership has flatlined despite all the hype. 99% of the posts in r/reddcoin never even get more than 20 votes.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:23:12 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 05:31:55 AM by bitbaby

I just want to know how many conversations does the transaction takes to get confirmed?

I received some redds and transferred them to my wallet, now it shows 61 confirmations and still shows pending?

Edit: its confirmed now. nm

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:58:46 AM

didn't people say the same thing for doge  Huh

yea but doge is community backed and dumb but worth some dough i guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: