Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet hacks? WTF!!!  (Read 783 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 10:47:37 PM by Reid

It has been said several times in this forum that myetherwallet is no longer safe to check your tokens, otherwise you might get hacked.

If you want only to see what is the current content of your wallet, I find ethplorer.io the best option. I used myetherwallet only twice in my life...

This is the same as me. Grin
My account is so old but never really opened it for so many times. I think I got the same number which is two.

There is not much going on out there and dex do save your accounts with your browser so I just let it be. Besides, I have not much token out there from ERC20.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

One thing i know is, before one gets hacked, it will be your mess or mistake that will cause you to get hacked. Phishing is one of the ways most scammers use to steal information if you do not check the url of the site you are opening. You must first verify it or else ... Cry

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

One thing i know is, before one gets hacked, it will be your mess or mistake that will cause you to get hacked. Phishing is one of the ways most scammers use to steal information if you do not check the url of the site you are opening. You must first verify it or else ... Cry
Phishing websites are the most common cause why people's myetherwallet gets hacked. There are ways to prevent this to happen and we should do this religiously to make our money safe. One is bookmarked legit websites once you have checked it already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: