Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple shows growns lately with 12% today  (Read 569 times)
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I have never had any doubt in my mind that ripple would end up doing better, even if this is not a bull market,ripple is still holding up at a good price. Just look at the speed of the coin, when other coins will be struggling to make fast transactions and dealing with fees, ripple is going through at very fast speeds with almost instant transactions

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Wicomas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Ripple seems to come out of the conundrum. With 12% increase in price it might be in on one of the top two spots.
Oliedric

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

In the last few days we are seeing some good rises in the market and ripple is one of them. Although it is hard to predict that whether the price will remain to go up but the current situation suggests that it is a possiblity.
Astaling

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Analysis suggest it has a good chance of passing $0.5000 mark and so forth. Also, reports suggest that the white house has pledged of support for ripple which might be a very good reason for it to continue rising.
Ethigokath

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Ripple is doing good in the market recently. For the last few days the market is going great and it would be nice to see Ripple keep up with it.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple

Great, thats why my Swing trades are getting pretty cool these days. Lolz.
Many people might think that this is amazing opportunity to trade XRP or invest into it as it is booming and all that stuff. However, this is not the thing at all. XRP was swing trading coin and it will always be. So never think about the XRP as long terms investment at all.
XRP can drop at any time due to its liquid circulation, where the emission of the XRP is almost unlimited. So whenever it gets some spikes then more supply might just get released periodically and thus diluting stuff back.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Mostly that is how the coin is, the coin is a banking coin so there is always surges of when people are using the coin which is what is causing the increase in prices of the coin so far. but now the price is back down in the red and just struggling with the rest of the other altcoins right now. Sometimes things like this are just the result of a pump

bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

in my opinion, now it's a good price to buy xrp, because I also hope xrp prices will rise until the end of this year Wink Grin

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I have never had any doubt in my mind that ripple would end up doing better, even if this is not a bull market,ripple is still holding up at a good price. Just look at the speed of the coin, when other coins will be struggling to make fast transactions and dealing with fees, ripple is going through at very fast speeds with almost instant transactions

You are right, ripple is rocking these days and showing its best to the world. Only XRP is showing some good signs in this crypto trading from the past few weeks I believe it will become more popular in the future.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

in my opinion, now it's a good price to buy xrp, because I also hope xrp prices will rise until the end of this year Wink Grin

this was a pump that occurred a couple of days ago and the price has dumped ever since and came back down again. and generally it is never a good time to buy a centralized pump and dump coin like XRP although they get good pumps from time to time.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

In my views, XRP is now considered a promising coin for investment wherein it started to show it's capability to make an up trend market in the past months. I see great future for this altcoin and  it may soon be acknowledge by the people who had trusted and made their investment once it will be bullish few years from now. I think that there is still an opportunity in buying more XRP at this low price and I would suggest that it should be put on hold for a long term investment. Definitely, when the right time comes, you will be able to gain promising profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Ripple is one of the worst coins I have ever seen. Everybody understands that XRP is a centralised coin, right? We need to support crypto currencies and not such coins as Ripple. Maybe it is a good way to increase your portfolio but XRP does not deserves to be on the 3rd place.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Don't celebrate early when you see it moved two digits in percent. Its not going to stay that long forever and while its price is currently down go and buy for your own. I don't want to buy it and I'm neutral regarding this coin and I'm aware on the hate that its get because they are centralize and can be manipulated by its developers. But just don't be too overwhelmed when you see a quick spike.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

You never know who the protagonist is in the trading market. No matter growth or decline. You should not be surprised. Because this is the encryption market. Anything is possible. XRP behaved very well during this period. I think there will be another wave of rally at the end of the year.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

You never know who the protagonist is in the trading market. No matter growth or decline. You should not be surprised. Because this is the encryption market. Anything is possible. XRP behaved very well during this period. I think there will be another wave of rally at the end of the year.

XRP can't be protagonist for sure. It never stayed above ETH in market cap long enough to matter. It already pulled all aces from their sleeves and now can be just pump around coin.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

As far as I remember, the Ripple project already showed good results this year, it was not so long ago, it seems to me that this was a test of fomo people who today for so long have not been able to get anything from the market.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

I, as an investor Ripple, hope that this project will continue to grow at the same pace and we will be able to earn good money from it.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Don't bank on it my friend my friend. As it's been said already, Ripple is good for swing trades as a trader an this is what I've been seeing on different channels I belong to. For the price rising till the end of the year, that's merely speculative.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

I think that the Ripple (XRP) always can stay in its good rate. Today, the rate hits $0.457894 with amazing volume of $299,943,548. I think it is a great move although the price is still low. however, this coin can prove us that it can still survive in this dump market. Many people still believe in the future of Ripple with its promising concepts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: