Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple shows growns lately with 12% today  (Read 569 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple

Great, thats why my Swing trades are getting pretty cool these days. Lolz.
Many people might think that this is amazing opportunity to trade XRP or invest into it as it is booming and all that stuff. However, this is not the thing at all. XRP was swing trading coin and it will always be. So never think about the XRP as long terms investment at all.
XRP can drop at any time due to its liquid circulation, where the emission of the XRP is almost unlimited. So whenever it gets some spikes then more supply might just get released periodically and thus diluting stuff back.

If you argue like that and I agree, swingtrading Ripple also involves risks. Are you not scared to get caught in a trade if for example the supply of Ripple explodes? Their marketing is good you have to give them that. As soon as someone else like Sparkster or maybe a blocklattice project gains traction and has same speed as Ripple without its downsides Ripple will be doomed.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

As soon as someone else like Sparkster or maybe a blocklattice project gains traction and has same speed as Ripple without its downsides Ripple will be doomed.
This is true, but you can say the same for almost any other coin out there. Competition is good, but it doesn't mean that older projects cannot survive.
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

I see no perspective in XRP. If you want to get some good stable profits, you shoudl pay attention to LTC because it is much more reliable than XRP.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

This is a game. I think today is a black day for traders. What to buy, what to sell. Something showed growth. And someone lost 60%. It is good that some coins could resist and continued to grow.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple

Personally , I am very positive looking forward to this coin which I read some article about the adaptation of RIPPLE by some of shipping company , and it use for payments in the bank .
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

And tommorow market may be red again and ripple will loose 14%. Market is too unstable and one single day is not enough to make sure about growth.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Glad I didn't miss it. Sold a portion of my XRP holdings today and left majority of it for the next pump. For those who hasn't sold their XRP yet, you better decide now as the price can go down anytime. I also hope that the market will continue to recover especially on Ripple and Ethereum. ETH should be the one recovering from the slumps since a lot of investors are looking into it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

I have always known that ripple would grow, but, i never knew that it can even to the extent up having more market cap at any time than eth. Although, that achievement in market cap and tasking the second place was not sustained for a long time, yet it has good potential. I envisage ripple coming to $1 by early next year, if no bull run comes this year at all. Although, it is centralized, but it has a sustainable growth.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

In general, Ripple inspires me. When I observe the work of the Ripple development team, I see how they are heading to areas where a clear prospect for the development of the idea of a crypto direction is clearly visible. Ripple where there is an opportunity to earn.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

Ripple is the fifth leading coin and it have good volume so it have potential to grow like other coins ripple have strong community-based

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Growth on the next day after huge fall does not mean that it was growth, it was just a simple recovery and you need to understand it.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Investors mistrust ETH, so they invest XRP. For short term it is well trend, but I do not want centralized cryptocurrency to become leader.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Why is this coin growing? Who are these people that are investing their funds in Ripple? Find yourself a great crypto currency and make your money with them, but do not support any centralised coin, because it is against the crypto principles.

VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

That's what happened, when Ripple really showed his achievements that made a surprise today. Then managed to take over the position of Ethereum from his position which had been occupied. Well, I think it's necessary to admire Ripple for now. I was really amazed to see Ripple graphics for the past few days.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

xRapid's experiment will drive more banks to work with Ripple to solve the painful point of the bank's cross-border payment industry!
The market needs cryptocurrencies with specific applications!
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

XRP was created to assist banks and banks start to look forward for interaction  with cryptocurrencies. In such terms XRP will be demanded in future.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Ripple is an excellent project that grows at any time, but I think its growth will end soon, and since it is not inherently cryptographic in the long run, it will lose to the same Erherium.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

It seems to me that we are witnesses of the golded age of the XRP. People, who had been holding it for so long now can get their reward.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Growth in the next day after a huge drop does not mean that it was growing, it was just a simple restore, and you should understand it.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

Investors do not trust the ETH, so they invest XRP. In the short term, this is a good trend, but I do not want a centralized cryptocurrency become a leader.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: