Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple shows growns lately with 12% today  (Read 569 times)
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Ripple is one of the worst coins I have ever seen. Everybody understands that XRP is a centralised coin, right? We need to support crypto currencies and not such coins as Ripple. Maybe it is a good way to increase your portfolio but XRP does not deserves to be on the 3rd place.

This is actually incorrect today where you would have been correct 3 years ago.  XRP is more DECENTRLIZED than BTC and ETH today and Ripple only controls 7% of the XRP ledger now and only 27% of the UNL's and these numbers are dropping.  Please read the article in the link below for more info on details of my claims. 

https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-blockchain-is-centralised

Separately, this is a very immature market and I see people too focused on the short-term where there is zero predictability.  I don't know whether XRP will dethrone BTC in 4 weeks or 2 years but it will happen eventually.  XRP is solving a multi-trillion dollar problem at scale with global partnerships such as R3.  BTC is a failed peer to peer solution given its inability to scale and is disastrous implications for the environment.  It doesn't have utility like XRP does.  Also, look into FCT, they are selling to enterprise level customers a great working product built on the BTC blockchain.  They are solving a real world problem.  Think long-term.  Buy XRP and FCT today and DCA across the next 3-4 months in case we see even better prices.  I think the overall market will get worse before it gets better.  Then just hold them for 5 years. 
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

I think that we are witnessing a golden age of XRP. People who have for so long held him, can receive their reward.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple

XRP has been designed to help banks and banks start to look forward to interacting with cryptocurrency. The XRP such conditions will be in demand in the future.
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Todays chart shows green instead of red. And I noticed that lately XRP is the one with the biggest profit. Will XRP keep up with this? Todays charts shows XRP a growth of 12%: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple

XRP has been designed to help banks and banks start to look forward to interacting with cryptocurrency. The XRP such conditions will be in demand in the future.

Yes, Xrp are specifically made for banks, but the problem here are the tycoon controllers that set the price and manipulates the market for XRP.

evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

In his recent lecture, Jeff Berwick basically said 2 important things:
1. Bulls might be keeping the market low to accumulate for a few more months.
2. XRP is a banker coin that goes against everything crypto stands for, but bankers are going to push it and it's going to be more profitable than BTC.
Pretty interesting information, I'd personally act on it

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

And now the Ripple graph shows a very remarkable thing when BTC has a high increase, so the increase in ripples is much higher and we can see it now at CMC because rank 2 is currently occupied by ripples because the volume ratio given to Eth is getting farther and graph currently 10% will continue to grow up to 15% at the close today? we can only hope and buy it for now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Back then on my first stage in crypto knowing first ripple. I already thought that this kinda of crypto will sooner achieve its prominent goals not because of its large circulating supply in the market but it is because of unique platform development. Now, ripple doing great in crypto market that making some noise that it is blooming not like what other altcoins doing at this market decline position. I think ripple can maintain its rank and it's massive progress.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

1. Bulls might be keeping the market low to accumulate for a few more months.
2. XRP is a banker coin that goes against everything crypto stands for, but bankers are going to push it and it's going to be more profitable than BTC.

They have been promoting that for too long already, if you compare XRP to the newer coins created long after they were created XRP is left behind. Surely there are people who are investing XRP and have been trading it to keep on milking USD from it.  If you have to invest you better keep accumulating too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

This is just a slight up movement. I am still sure that we will face another long dump before the market recovers. A lot of big players have not bought their crypto currencies yet and they want even better prices.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

And now the Ripple graph shows a very remarkable thing when BTC has a high increase, so the increase in ripples is much higher and we can see it now at CMC because rank 2 is currently occupied by ripples because the volume ratio given to Eth is getting farther and graph currently 10% will continue to grow up to 15% at the close today? we can only hope and buy it for now.

Yes it is fluctuating and now it is 10.89% and all other coins also increased. If you want you can sell some ripple and earn decent profit but i think we can wait for few more weeks to be able to see the large growth in the market upcoming year. Ripple is good coin but it is developing it based on banking system which might be not needed in crypto market apart from this Ripple holds 2nd rank in Crypto market.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I think the growth of this coin is only a temporary phenomenon.  I think that this coin will fall very soon!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

I will at this point disagree with your Philosophy of XRP exchange for BTC in the crypto-sphere. XRP as we know has been pumped even after the start of the bear market but never see the light of the day but during the middle of the crisis (XRP) was pumped again to dethrone Ethereum from the second position. Never forget that BTC is not ETH, BTC is the mainstream manifestation of the blockchain and its decentralize which make it more biger than XRP and ETH.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Xcurrent will boost the price of RIPPLE, targeted ASIA to gain better in the community.
THey have tied with the number 1 cryptowallet and exchange in the Philippines (COINS.PH)
another boost on their price is the price pump of the BITCOIN for more than 24 hours now.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Xcurrent will boost the price of RIPPLE, targeted ASIA to gain better in the community.
THey have tied with the number 1 cryptowallet and exchange in the Philippines (COINS.PH)
another boost on their price is the price pump of the BITCOIN for more than 24 hours now.

And this will happen throughout the end of December and almost the whole of January, and not only for the Rippl project, but for many other projects, according to the roadmaps, a lot of events have been announced. All this will result in the prices of these projects in a sharply figurative movement.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

i don't know why everybody is hyping about ripple i simply think this is the biggest red flag for this project in my opinion a lot of projects are worth investing in ourdays and simply better than XRP
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

i don't know why everybody is hyping about ripple i simply think this is the biggest red flag for this project in my opinion a lot of projects are worth investing in ourdays and simply better than XRP

Because every time someone says bad about a coin, it turns out to be the opposite though and so people believe XRP is the real thing besides its popular and there is a huge community. Trading with XRP is more fun  though than just keep holding it like you're the most faithful. There were news about it that almost true which is why I invested to this project.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I think that XRP will grow more than 12% in the future, I see that Ripple Labs has a lot of inventory, besides that, Ripple has good cooperation with some of the world's banks.

and today, I see Ripple growth is better than ETH. Ripple is second now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: