Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises  (Read 774 times)
Monetran

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

This is what happens when people invest in unregulated securities.

It's predictable. When nobody is watching the store, it gets robbed.

Regulation is the answer to most of the problems plaguing the crypto market.

The SEC has a program that places a couple of layers of regulation.

Check this: https://www.startengine.com/monetran-llc

This is the wave of the future. Soon investors will not sink money into unregulated companies.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

It's ironicall that a coin that is supposed to be pegged to Dollar has gone down by 20% and now is around 0,93$... Everyone shoud stop invest in it and sell it it's clear that is a fake and it's not stable as someone said in the past..
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

I have no doubt that this is an element of manipulation. Someone earned very good money on this. Now there are a lot of stable coins on the market and a war begins between them. Unfortunately, this is very bad for us, as players of this system, but this is the crypto market ...
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

All is just the fake information on social media channels. It made investors who were holding USDT sell off and creat the unexpected price increasement and overcome the strong resistance line of Bitcoin in a short time

Monetran

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

All is just the fake information on social media channels. It made investors who were holding USDT sell off and creat the unexpected price increasement and overcome the strong resistance line of Bitcoin in a short time

Maybe so.

But Tether provides fuel for that by not divulging its assets that supposedly back their token.

Any company that claims to have a stablecoin should be held to account by insisting they post the assets that back their currency and submit to regular audits.

Anyone who "invested" in USDT is getting what they deserve for trusting an unregulated company.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

Well it is a good news for bitcoin users. Tether users are transferring to bitcoin and bitcoin is seeing a surge after the fall.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

It is speculated that bitfinex has some on going issues with tether. And this isn't a first, tether has a fall previously lasting a month long.
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

People who used Tether have transferred to Bitcoin. On the other hand good news for the bitcoin users, after a long time they are seeing a surge in the market. It will be interesting to see how long it continues.
Monetran

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I have no doubt that this is an element of manipulation. Someone earned very good money on this. Now there are a lot of stable coins on the market and a war begins between them. Unfortunately, this is very bad for us, as players of this system, but this is the crypto market ...

If you think that it's been driven below it's true value by manipulation, then you should put your life savings on it right now while it's artificially low. According to that thinking, it is a sure thing to go back to $1 where it belongs.

I doubt you, or anyone else, has that much faith in the integrity of Tether. 

It's U-N-R-E-G-U-L-A-T-E-D
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Unfortunately, more and more news that Tether scam, multi-level and extremely tricky scam. Other stable Coins appeared at the right time, and I hope they will be reliable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

Investors realize that Tether has no dollar to back up. Even the US government are investigating Tether in this matter. Investors are already been warned before but they didn't listen and blindly use it because of greed.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

It has recovered to $0.98 per token now (as per the data from coinmarketcap). But I guess a number of users might have panicked and converted their USDT tokens to either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

It has recovered to $0.98 per token now (as per the data from coinmarketcap). But I guess a number of users might have panicked and converted their USDT tokens to either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Well played by those whales who shaken the market, as many investors and traders already react and panic when the downfall happens, such a great way to accumulate money from the market, after bitcoin there's a lots of things inside whales minds to make more money out of this market, who knows what next assets to be targeted and create some great movements, we need to stay being alert and act rightfully.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

The fud and the dip in tether gives a big hype to btc as many quickly convert back their tether to btc and that gives the btc a surge and tether a kind of dip that it has never witness before.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

these FUD is so damn great , making bitcoin rise to the point of 7000 $ + but now it's back to stable. but I'm very lucky to be able to make a profit because Tether FUD.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

but in my opinion, I'm still amazed by Theter, because Theter still has a good price, and it seems as if Theter ignores other altcoins that fall to no value.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Someone really wants to break the Tether - USD binding by panicking on the market.
No one really needs to break them, tether is not transparent in any way . They claim they hold dollars for the amount in circulation but I have not seen any audit documents from the team and last year they created a huge amount of coins in the market which coincided with the rise in bitcoin price to an all time high and still people trust the coin which is really weired as it can tumble anytime if the truth comes out .
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

It's ironicall that a coin that is supposed to be pegged to Dollar has gone down by 20% and now is around 0,93$... Everyone shoud stop invest in it and sell it it's clear that is a fake and it's not stable as someone said in the past..
But many on the cryptocurrency exchanges held capital in USDT. Having traded the market situation, they transferred money, considering usdt stably linked to the dollar. That's how losing money.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

but in my opinion, I'm still amazed by Theter, because Theter still has a good price, and it seems as if Theter ignores other altcoins that fall to no value.
cause people still believe that USDT is traded in various exchanges and indeed the value is not the same as the Dollar which should have in common according to people,I also salute yes cause it shows other ALT who have clear values well above and below their normal.

nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

cause people still believe that USDT is traded in various exchanges and indeed the value is not the same as the Dollar which should have in common according to people,I also salute yes cause it shows other ALT who have clear values well above and below their normal.
trust makes it worthwhile, because it can still survive amid the entry of several new tokens / coins created. but I think for big capital Tether many people will still believe it and keep it afloat so tether crashes maybe no.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: