Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises  (Read 774 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

The fall in USDT and the rise in Bitcoin prices were very sharp, but now everything is getting back to normal. Even if negative information was disseminated about the USDT, it is vseravno for this stable coin to fall in the course of up to 0.85 dollars, this is something new. Most likely, because of such news, those who had USDT immediately began selling it and buying Bitcoin, and Bitcoin rose sharply in price. We have not seen such a spike in the price of bitcoin, even such a temporary one. Most likely, this is a manifestation of competition.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

One day crash of Tether should not be considered as its end, I hope it will be back to its original value .
Bitcoin is in a range for last many days, it should break now either upside or downside but chances of its downside are very low, people are waiting for its breakout on upside but that all is just a perception, lets c what happens.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
cryptoracer999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

It is short term, what I think just rise in demand, and most probably will fall back in its position after market stability.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Do crypto community has strong analog to USDT?
I know Alchemint (neo token) and Poloniex USDC coin, but they are not so popular as USDT...

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

USDT needs a proper audit.
There will be no audit.  Ever.  The money is LONG gone.  Are you people really this fucking stupid?

The money is gone, USDt was fake and Bitfinex is insolvent. Is that what you're trying to say? This panic is much too small if you ask me. If somebody had inside knowledge that  USDt isn't backed at all there would be incredible money at stake. Someone could trade that information for millions of dollars and someone else make millions by trading with that information in mind. How would they keep it from the public for so long? There would be whistleblowers everywhere or a giant insider trading dump. Not a small one like we was today with half of it being squeezed shorts.

I think that people are overreacting and thinking they're smart enough to put 1 and 1 together (bitfinex banking problems and USDt rumors). In reality they're too emotional and heavily influenced by months of bearish sentiment.

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Tether Crashes, Bitcoin Rises

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises
This morning I heard a bad news about USDT. That is a bad thing. Perhaps that is why TUSD is being used by more people. I think this is TUSD's strategy to make them lose the heavyweight opponent. It seems that the Crypto market is getting more and more war and it is interesting. Grin

Is TUSD more transparent and do we know how exactly do they peg the coin?
USDT is just a time bomb. When it hits it will hit hard and I sincerely hope it hits asap, so the impact is smaller. Binance blow would also be on the long run something very good for the space...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Tether has fallen to its lowest level ever since it was invented in 2015, reaching $0.85 to…

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33559/tether-crashes-bitcoin-rises

Yes! Bitcoin really pumped because all of tether where transferred to buy Bitcoin. Hope that it will be only Bitcoin and USD will be playing inside the market now.

There's a slight fall there actually for the past few hours, but we're now heading back to a much better price in the marketplace right now. So for those who grabbed the cheaper price lately, good for them because eventually the market will be gaining a good standing with respect to demand and supply.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

it is a normal phenomenon when a particular cryptocurrency looses its value or has challenges with its project, the investors will pull out in search for another reliable project. the tether has in recent times had serious reasons to give investors questions to ask and they don't want  to have excuses when it comes to heir investments so they tend to move their assets to bitcoin which happens to be more stable.

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

The price of Tether's stablecoin (the USDT token) has fallen to its biggest drop in the last 18 months.

The stablecoin to US dollar exchange rate fell to $ 0.925284 on Monday, the lowest level since April 2017, and was last traded at 2% less, in the last 24 hours, according to the Coinmarketcap tool.

The fall in the USDT price has boosted the price of Bitcoin (BTC) in exchange Bitfinex. The market leader cryptocurrency was quoted at $ 7,788 in exchange. Rumors indicate that the Hong Kong-based exchange operates Tether LLC, which developed the USDT token.

Some reports blame the fall in the price of the USDT token due to lack of transparency about the company's true holdings in USD (dollar). Some believe that while there are many factors that affect Bitcoin's price movements, bulls are often correlated with new USDT issues. USDT acquisitions are scheduled to track the falls of Bitcoin, so it can be used to support Bitcoin's prices.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

Now Bitcoin has a chance to rise again. Tether is trustless for me. But I admit that is usefull at the same time for crypto market. I don't trust but some time we need it. I hope it still usefull and pump all the market again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

The falling or rising in price of tether have no relationship with the rising of bitcoin price. If tether goes down by some few percent  does not means it has crashed.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

Until Bitcoin hits 3k, we cannot see Bitcoin to surpass 10k or higher again. Dont be deceived by CNBC shills. Bitcoin needs to accelerate very hard before the huge bull run.

dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Hello,

Thether is always tricky to evaluate, always fuds and counter fuds. Different audits made just ensure during a certain time then doubts come again. Of course in case of big troubles and bad news people want to secure and go in the most trust one for them generally BTC.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Finally the investors realize that Tether is not worth to hold because it gas no real dollar that backing up their coin supply. Tether is one of the reason why Bitcoin value suddenly collapse. I hope that the US investigation on Tether would be finish so Bitcoin will continue to rise again.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

USDT, TUSD, USDC and I believe that there will be more copies of this "stable" coin. For me its absurd that exchanges don't have their version of tether.
I mean Kucoin should have KUSD, bittrex BUSD etc... They would have more profit from their own currency when people start panicking or fomoing and converting it to some form of USD or back. And they should throw away tether totally! I was always concerned about tether cos they are constantly putting more and more coins on the market.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

This mean that Theter is finish?
I do not feel any danger or threat to the crypto market as Bitcoin increases and USDT drops. Because USDT go down which it is too small and only occurs in a short period of time it is enough to recover as soon as Bitcoin volume is traded and sold out.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

This mean that Theter is finish?
I do not feel any danger or threat to the crypto market as Bitcoin increases and USDT drops. Because USDT go down which it is too small and only occurs in a short period of time it is enough to recover as soon as Bitcoin volume is traded and sold out.
It seems to me that Bitcoin and USDT are completely different things. The fact that the price of Bitcoin fluctuates: it falls, then decreases and this is normal, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable. But USDT is the equivalent of a dollar in a cryptocurrency and its deviation from the norm should not exceed even a percentage.
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Maybe it's just the FUD that caused prices to fall very much and I also heard that tethering is a fraud so many traders who sell it are what makes the Tether's price fall so deeply but now the price has begun to rise again many people are aware that it's just a FUD to drop prices Tether, that's my opinion because I haven't analyzed where USD is right in crypto.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

I think that later Tether can be a scam, but now this situation looks like a market manipulation, as well as an opportunity to make money even at the very jump in Tether prices.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

I think that later Tether can be a scam, but now this situation looks like a market manipulation, as well as an opportunity to make money even at the very jump in Tether prices.
Indeed, Tether already used as a scam when its price dropped to less than 0.9 USD but the best part is to see bitfinex making USDT/USD 0.5 : 1 or less Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: