Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:27:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most?  (Read 952 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

many of the aspects that should be considered when conducting research and not merely voting only. keep in mind the reason surely why people choose crypto.
many who might answer the ethereum and it indeed might be the best answer. at least this strong in a system that is certainly capable of making him endure and even continues to expand in investment.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

I agree with the majority here. Ethereum. It seems to be a well-designed crypto with a rigorous roadmap, and backed corporate clients. And on the technical side, while bitcoin only uses one application, ethereum makes use of the blockchain technology to operate the virtual decentralized application. It can also be used as a store of code.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Ethereum is still the best coin to invest in right next to btc. If you want to continue researching look for coins or tokens that can be adopted by common entities you must consider the alts with great number of community and support. There are a lot of alts out there,  hope you can find some good outputs for your research.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

For now i had purchased some Ripple, and there are also some other coins that i keep in my wallet, waiting for the price to rise at my desired level.
To be honest this is the reason that i'm into a cryptocurrency world, that is to make and infestation in a cryptocurrency.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

because of the current altcoin market there is nothing good to be found for investment. some altcoins may already be at their bottoms but the risks of investing in any coin is still high because of the dumps that are still going on all over the market.
for now my decision is to only stick to bitcoin and wait for the dumps to reach a conclusion.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Ethereum because this coin shows a lot of potential from these past years and I earned big profits by investing in here so I trust it the most and I believe that it will pumo when the market starts to recovers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

At present, the only thing I believe is only bitcoin, because all the altcoins let me bleed, even the best altcoin ETH has made me lose 50% of the property!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

I invest in bitcoin and I am holding a few bitcoins. But at present bitcoin prices are falling, risk of loss. I do not know whether to continue to believe in bitcoin anymore? I just know good luck.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

I am well invested in Ethereum,  monero and little Litecoin.  I like Ethereum more and trust it's platform more.  There are many smart contract based altcoin coming out like stellar,  EOS etc.  My problem with them is that they are not mature yet like Ethereum.

bristi_

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
DGTX,money token,RFR and some other more....

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

I do not really trust all the existing altcoin i have, but I will always be a priority in the Bounty projects that are likely to grow! A lot of altcoin has depreciated recently, hope the market will soon recover.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Among the altcoins, my maximum holdings (80%) are in BCH, but now I am planning to convert some of it to fiat. I have considerable ETH holdings as well, and I am not that excited with that coin.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

I am well invested in Ethereum,  monero and little Litecoin.  I like Ethereum more and trust it's platform more.  There are many smart contract based altcoin coming out like stellar,  EOS etc.  My problem with them is that they are not mature yet like Ethereum.
well, I also invest in ETH. I really believe the price will rise. but I think this is a little difficult for now. well, the end of the year will be the pricing of ETH for this year. Hopefully the price will be very high.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

I invest in altcoins these past days because the price is cheaper than past month and it is the right time to buy and hold. I trust ethereum because of the excellent development in this year. The market now is rising same in ethereum price I hope it will continue to rise.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
There is a lot but only few alt coins can we trust, Some of them are like wasted materials. They some value but with in a weeks they crash the price and trash. That is not good for investment, If I have coins that can we trust for me its still ETH.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Ethereum look promising and it's service is extendable to everyday uses and business agreement that require less of third party or trusted authority! I will recomend you read up about ethereum and buy ethereum as an investment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I am very bullish on Zilliqa (ZIL) Blockchain Project. They have delayed their mainnet due to time required for additional working on following things :-
1)Conduct thorough security audits
2)Prepare for and execute the token swap
3)Integrate with wallets
4)Develop toolchains
5)Bring more dapps onboard

Key Points to be observed about Zilliqa:-

> Zilliqa announced strategic partneship with Infoteria, a leading enterprise software company in Japan listed on the Tokyo stock exchange. Both firms aim at promoting Zilliqa on ASTERIA – Infoteria’s middleware product that currently has more than 6,500 enterprise customers and 41% market share in Japan.
>The Zilliqa project has a unique grant program to encourage the development and adoption of applications on the platform. The Grant has a pool of $5 Million USD that will be given to great projects, teams, and individuals to start building tools and applications for the Zilliqa platform.
>The Scilla programming language was developed to solve all the scalability issues as well as the security vulnerabilities on the Ethereum platform. Backed by research and a team of academics, engineers, and entrepreneurs, we are sure that the final solution to be found in the Zilliqa Mainnet, will be like no other seen in the blockchain industry.

Read more at http://globalcoinreport.com/4-zilliqa-updates-hodling/

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

REQ is still my moonshot.

But I treat it as just that. A moonshot, worth of about 8% of my stack. I still think it has potential, but it is the lowest amount in hold in any coin (except I suppose the XRP left over which is stuck in my wallet after selling the rest in Jan).
Micronometer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Ethereum is the first and still the top coin among all the other altcoins. I expect it to exist in long terms and become mainstream like FIAT.
Angleworm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Currently i have invested in ethereum and trust the most. It has a great potential and Vitalik Buterin promises upgrades which are coming shortly which is a good thing for the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: