Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most?  (Read 952 times)
Antinomist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Ethereum, Ripple are very good options. Although ETH has been going through a bumpy ride for few months but I think it will come back strongly. Beside these, additionaly, I find ICOs very convenient, though a for a short period of time only.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Symptomatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

For the time being Ethereum seems to have a good future. In the last few years they have established themself in the market and doing a pretty good job.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

I bought QuarkChain on Binance and will HODL because it's Ethereum killer project with sharding with working testnet. Mainnet is planned to be launched in this December so QKC has TOP-10 on coinmarketcap potential but DYOR.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?

For me the best altcoin has and will always be ethereum, that is why it is the coin that I am always investing in when I am putting money into coins in the market. I understand that with the kind of investor base that ethereum has and the kind of project that they have, there is no way that this coin does not end up doing well in the long run
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

etheruem is very popular n widely been use, i think this is a good choice, also i did try a bit on ACM too, hopefully this will be a good platform too
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

Well, I am currently not investing in any altcoin, however, I have one altcoin aside ethereum in mind which I think it is worth investing in. I am recommending this altcoin because, this altcoin is performing even better in our current crypto market. Counting house is the altcoin I am talking about. If it has not come to stay, it will stay for a long period of time.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

It's Ethereum to me. I, of course, invested not only in this. But Ethereum, I'm sure. This is a cryptocurrency that has already brought me profit, and I will leave it for a long time, and over time it seems to me that I will get much more profit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

I trust to EOS and Cardano so much. Their abilities are too nice to be ignored and not to get a money from them. I like the potentials of them so much because it will be amazing to see them on the top.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Research with discussion is very important, but don't forget that reading culture must be realized, so that we are not stupid and not easily deceived by people who want to harm us one day
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

If I have money and I don't know where do I want to invest I always invest in EOS. This alt is too promising according to experts and I believe them.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
Have you tried to look into XYO Network or perhaps you have heard about it. It is a a project with good future prospects. A technologically based project that deals with location network. It is the first cryptographic location network based on blockchain. Which means that it has the tendency to be adopted by both private and public sectors. You can check it out and read about it. I am sure you will find it interesting.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Of course when we are talking about Altcoins Ethereum would be the safest though there are still good coins to invest like BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Dash and those that are in top 20 in coinmarketcap. I actually gain good return with those coins way back 2017 with matching tokens such as SXDT, IOST and any other that helps me with my financial needs most especially my families daily needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Only altcoin that I think will last for a longer time would be ethereum. It may not stay forever because of the changing minds of its lead dev Vitalik Buterin but it has a wide community and its next to have the biggest market cap in the crypto market.

If I have money and I don't know where do I want to invest I always invest in EOS. This alt is too promising according to experts and I believe them.
I'm still not convinced with this coin although there are various platforms that are being created there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

this is really hard question.we are know many altcoins performing amazing. but some altcoins are really strong like ETH,XRP,NEO,Stellar.so first study altcoins performance and then invest in altcoin.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ethereum classic is best coin for holding, trading and investing also. I like trading via Bitcoin and Ethereum very much. You can find out a lot of exchange available for bitcoin and ethereum trading. I have around 2 eth+ now. And I am trading via Ethereum.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

ETH is the best altcoin now, it's very very popular. So I think ETH is the most reliable altcoin. However, my favorite coin is NEO, I think NEO has a good potential to surpass ETH in the future
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

FLXX, ODEM, UBEX, ARB, they are altcoins that have good development for the future, FLXX follows bitcoin, so when bitcoin pumps, FLXX will also pump.

ODEM is an altcoin that has its own path, but its development is slow, and ARB is very good, its development is very fast.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Here are the top 5 Altcoin under $ 1 worth investing in

District0x (DNT)
This is an Altcoin based on Ethereum. It was created to change the world by allowing users to customize the software they provide to create their own areas of access to services such as Uber or Airbnb without having to reveal much. personal information. In particular, users will not have to pay any fees to access services in their area. Currently, District0x is being traded at $ 0.08.

Myriad (XMY)
Myriad is the first and only multi-algorithm currency that has some similarities with Bitcoin. This is a multi-algorithm so it can avoid concentrating on digging and this is what makes it so attractive. To promote its potential, the Myriad is currently sold at a relatively low price, only $ 0.01.

Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is also a virtual currency built on the foundation of Ethereum and developed by former CEO of Ethereum. Its goal is to create a credit card that allows users to recharge and be able to use as debit cards. It costs $ 0.3 and has a supply of nearly 31 billion tokens.

Humaniq (HMQ)
Humaniq is an ambitious project. It has a steady beginning and is on the rise. Humaniq aims to provide global financial services through a mobile application. Humaniq's smartphone app will use common identities to recognize faces and voices to verify users and their accounts easily and quickly. Currently, the price of this currency is $ 0.2.

Gulden (NLG)
Gulden is the fifth currency in the top of the Altcoin under $ 1 should invest this month. Gulden is based on peer-to-peer networks, completely independent of third parties. With advanced technology features, it ensures smooth transaction processing. Gulden is currently $ 0.1.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum or XRP, all of them are coins and alt coins occupying the third highest ranking in coinmarketcap. Besides occupying the top place all three also have a good future and it is impossible to lose from the market. When you want to invest I suggest you invest in it.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ethereum classic is best coin for holding, trading and investing also. I like trading via Bitcoin and Ethereum very much. You can find out a lot of exchange available for bitcoin and ethereum trading. I have around 2 eth+ now. And I am trading via Ethereum.
I am also investing in some BTC, ETH and ETC .... In the past I also invested in LTC but I realized that it could not grow too much in the future. I was looking for other altcoin to replace, and I chose to add the ADA to my investment list

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit